Smiles

Massages

     "Kris. Wake up."
     'I don't want to.'
     "Kris."
     'Go away...'
     "I'll just get Tao, then."
...
     "Wake up~!"
Bbuing Bbuing
     'Oh no'
     He stayed still. 
Bbuing Bbuing
     'He better not-'
     "I guess that means we're going shopping later, then."
     Bbuing Bbuing
     'No...'
     "Kris!"
     It was too early for this, even if it was almost 11 in the morning! 
     His eyes cracked open at a sloth's speed until you could see the whites that surrounded his iris. What he could see from the blurred vision was Tao and his infamous aegyo ('He should stop,' Kris thought), and behind him was Xiumin. 
    "Why do you sleep in? Don't you worry about your health?" asked Xiumin. "I mean- I know you do, but still."
     Kris frowned. "You're the problem. You keep me up and I suffer the consequences."
    "How?" Xiumin was baffled.
    "I'll tell you later. I'm tired-"
    "No, get up. We need to go and you need to get ready," Xiumin huffed. "Tao, check on the others."
     "Okay, but I'm hungry."
     "I'll make you something, okay? Now go."
     He watched Tao leave, but right when he turned his attention back to Kris, his attitude went from annoyed to sympathetic.
     "I'll help you if you get up now. I'll... massage your back instead...? I mean, it's only right since you do it for me and all," he told, and when he saw Kris's eyes gleam slightly, he smiled.
     "Let's go!" and he pulled Kris up. "Go go go!"
     "I am, I am!" Kris laughed as he stumbled out of his bed and onto the floor, while Xiumin constantly urged him to hurry up and get ready.
     "Kris- seriously- we don't have much time left. Come on!"
     "Shhh, if you shut up now, I'll be done sooner."
     "Whatever, man."

 

     "What are we doing again?" Kris wondered as he stretched his long arms out of exhaust. 
     "Really? Did you forget? We have a fansigning event," Manager complained as Kris grinned in return.
     "Sorry, I'm just tired."


     During the event, Kris glanced over to Xiumin, giving a fan one of his sweetest, cutest, most beautiful smiles ever. He couldn't describe it, but he was completely crazy for them. And he couldn't help but be a little jealous of that fan. 
     'You'll smile like that to me, one day...'
 

 

--

poo chapter is poo