Helping Each Other

Massages

     Massages feel good, and Xiumin thinks the big-handed leader gives the best ones. 

     Xiumin was in the practice room going over some moves with Sehun for their comeback, along with Kris. Although Xiumin and Sehun could cooperate with each other and perfect the dance, they just couldn't bring Kris out of his comfort zone, which should also be labeled "Lazy- Bubble."
     No matter how many times one of them, and even both at the same time, would try to get him to give it his all, you could always see that his moves weren't sharp enough, neat enough, or even the same move, and that pushed both of them over the edge. 
     "Hey, I'm going now. I'm beat," Sehun sighed as he slung a bag over his shoulder. It was already 10:00 at night and the three were the only ones there, besides the guy at the lobby desk in the entrance who worked night shifts.
     Xiumin nodded and replied, "Alright, but Kris and I are going to practice more. See you." Sehun waved and his heels, taking long strides as he left the room. 
     "More practice? Didn't we practice enough?" Kris buzzed. As if he was tired already (which he wasn't, yet), he yawned and stretched his arms until he felt relaxed enough to let them drop.
     The one who actually was tired- Xiumin- bluntly rolled his eyes at him as he stood next to the living tower. 
     "Unlike you, Sehun and I worked our butts off, while you... You looked like a sloth trying to be a monkey," Xiumin smiled when he saw doubt on the other's face.
     "I'm not that bad," Kris muttered and began to follow Xiumin when the music started.

     "Ooooowwwww," Xiumin whined in a low voice. It was the day after and Xiumin could hardly move without any pain going through. Every part of his body was sore to the bone. He literally had to waddle around to keep the pain minimum.
     "Need help?" Kris asked as Xiumin swayed into the living room. It was pretty funny to see him in pain, even if it was a little cruel.
     "No, I'm- aah- good. Ugh," Xiumin toppled onto the couch next to Kris. His limbs were aching and were in dire need of some kind of relief. A massage didn't sound too bad then, so he looked to the other. 
     "Kris. Massage me," Xiumin demanded as he turned his back towards the other. He scooted over to Kris, the pain in his back not failing to react.
     Kris scooted away, "No. Have someone else do it or something."
     "What? No! You're right here and I'm not moving, so do it. Besides, I worked my off trying to help you last night, so do this for me, please?" Xiumin blamed and begged, scooting closer so Kris can touch him. 
     "Jeez, fine. But just so you know, I'm not the best at this," Kris chuckled. He lifted his hands onto Xiumin's back and began to press and slide his fingers against the clothed skin, feeling for any knots to knead out. Both thumbs became busy circling between two shoulder blades, the other fingers grasping onto two small shoulders as he continued to push. Faint grunts could be heard from the other man as pressure felt all over his back, assuring that that part was temporarily healed. Kris gradually kneaded all the way down his back, gaining a couple of noises from the other.
     It was like that for only a couple of minutes, but Kris was already getting bored. Should he continue? Should he stop and run away? Well, if he did, then Xiumin would probably remember and spit in his food...
     Were those snores he heard? Was Xiumin already asleep?
     'Should I leave or...?' Kris bit his lip, but then something caught his eye. 'Is that a blemish on his cheek? There's two! Ew. That won't do. If he's going to be in this group then he's gotta be flawless. Starting with skin, of course.'
     Kris was tight on appearance, and his skin was his top priority. Every blemish he would find would be terminated in the next hour. He hated flawed skin to the point where he would have nightmares about them.
     He released Xiumin and laid him down in the couch. As soon as he he did that, he pushed himself off the couch and jogged to the restroom where he kept his facial creams. Xiumin had pretty fair skin, but without treatment, it was very dry. It would be patchy without the right moisturizer, and, consequently, his skin would be left a little flaky. 
     Products with harsh chemicals could harm his skin. Usually, only Kris would use those since his skin was very tolerating.
     'Oil-free... Hypo-allergenic... Super moisturizing!' Kris read the words on a bottle of face wash he had received from a fan but never used. It was perfect for Xiumin. Plus, it smelled amazing, and there was no need for moisturizer!
     Just as he had it in his hand to leave, he walked into somebody and knocked them down. He felt bad, but hey, it's not his fault he's such a big guy. Er... Ok, maybe he drank too much milk when he was younger, but still.
     "Jeez, Kris. Maybe you should watch your surroundings. And, why'd you leave? I wasn't asleep yet," Xiumin pushed himself off the ground and looked up at Kris.
     "Well, first of all, you did fall asleep. Second, I saw something on your skin- it was gross- and I looked for this." Kris held the face wash in front of Xiumin. "It's perfect for you. And I haven't used it yet, actually, so... Here."
     "My skin is fine, ok? I don't need it. You use it," Xiumin pushed the bottle away from his face. 
     Kris frowned. Why did he reject it? Didn't he care about his skin?
     "Hey! I can't just let you go with those on your cheek! What are they, anyway? Cut marks?" Kris laughed, although he was a little frustrated. 
     Xiumin blushed, touching the cheek that displayed the two marks on his face. 
     "Bite marks," he smiled shyly, his eyes shifting away from Kris. 
     "What?" the younger raised his brows.
     "Tao bit my cheek last night when we were in bed-"
     "Wait what?!"
     "What? Tao said we cuddle sometimes..."
     "Why'd he bite your cheek, though?"
     "He was tired and he missed me while you and I were practicing last night. After I showered, I went straight to bed and he went in with me. He was really close to my face and kept saying I smelled good and then he bit my cheek. And... It still kind of hurts," Xiumin ran his fingers over the red marks. 
      Kris felt bad, and being the leader, he wanted to help.
     "You want me to help?" Kris blubbered out.
     "With what?" Xiumin asked. 
     "With getting rid of the marks," Kris bit his lip. 
     Xiumin squinted at him. "Yeah, but how?" he kept touching the marks. 
     "You need to massage it," Without hesitation, Kris brought his free hand to the older's now red cheek and pushed his thumb on the marks. Sliding his thumb gently afterward, the pain on the other's face began to fade, the two marks dissipating as the slight friction worked at it. 
     "... That feels good."

     Not much has happened after that. Everyone did the usual, well, what idols usually did. Ever since Kris was forced to massage the older's sore body, Xiumin would always ask him to do it every night before he slept, saying that it helps him sleep and feel so much better. In fact, Xiumin came to really like Kris' touch. It was firm and kind of rough, but not too rough where it hurt. It was still gentle, and sometimes he could tell Kris was hesitant at it.

     "Hey, are they gone?" Kris asked in a quiet voice and sat next to Xiumin on the couch.
     "Who?" the other replied. 
     "Not who. The bite marks. Are they gone?" Kris eyed Xiumin's cheek, checking for any of the two flaws that had been there days ago.
     "I think so. I mean, it still hurts a little, but you can't really see it," Xiumin stated, turning so he could give Kris a better view.
     Kris skimmed his fingers along the cheek, and he felt slight ridges of what seemed to be the bite marks. Quickly, he pulled away, because he didn't want to hurt him if he messed with it too long. Ever since then, he was afraid of hurting him, so he did all he could and became more gentle.
     He ended up staring at the other, taking in all of him through his eyes, and it was bliss. Xiumin really is attractive. You might not see it at first, but the longer you look, the better looking he gets, so Kris kept his gaze on...
     ...Until Xiumin told him to stop looking because it was making him paranoid.
     "Sorry. You just looked good," Kris smiled, but then quickly covered his mouth with his hand when he realized at what he just said. "I mean... Wait, sorry, that sounded weird!"
     Xiumin laughed. "I was starting to feel confused there... You're weird, Kris."
     But Kris didn't find that funny, and he wished he was paying attention. He really embarrassed himself there, and he wanted to punch himself in the face for it.