Sorry

Massages

     'He keeps looking at me... It's so creepy!'

     "Kris."
     "..."
     "Kris!"
     "Huh? What?"
     "Pay attention! You keep staring at me and it's starting to REALLY creep me out!" Xiumin finally confessed. He couldn't stand it any longer that Kris kept staring at him forever and ever and ever and ever... All the time! The older unintentionally learned to become cautious and always watched what he did. 
     "I wasn't staring at you," Kris lied. 
     "W-wha-... Don't lie to me! You WERE staring and you need to stop!" He stood up and threw a pillow at Kris. Did he think he could really get away? 
     Actually Kris didn't know. In fact he stopped thinking when it came to Xiumin, almost like he lost his mind over him.
     He let the pillow strike him. He deserved it for being a creep. Maybe not a creep, but something like that. He didn't think anything creepy at all, only that he thought how exceptionally irresistible he looked. Not a creep. 
     He muffled, "I'm sorry" as he held the pillow to his face. 
     "Just do my back then," Xiumin sighed. He sat next to Kris and turned away from him.
     "Minseok," Kris started. He began working his hands as he thought of what he wanted to say. 
     "Hm?"
     "... Never mind." It was too risky. 
     Xiumin sighed, "I hate it when people do that. It's so annoying."
     "Sorry," Kris apologized. 
     "And stop apologizing, too."
     "Sorry."


     When he was sure the other was nearly asleep, he carried him to his bedroom and laid him down. Kris laid down next to him after and held him close. 
     "I think I like you, Minseok," Kris muttered. He hugged him closer and tighter. 
     "I want you to like me back."
     "Mmh... Okay..."
     Kris froze. "Huh?"
     He pulled away to look at him. Xiumin was just sleep talking. Kris was filled with disappointment, surprisingly.
     'I want you to know, Minseok.'
     He landed a quick peck on the forehead and left the room. Although he knew there was no way he could get to Xiumin like that, he still felt content, and sometimes a little giddy around him. But Kris kept his cool. He kept his cool but still managed to mess up around him.
     'Its because of him... I feel stupid right now.'

     Xiumin woke up in his bed the next morning, not recalling anything about being there the night before. He was pretty sure he was on the couch with Kris.
     He rolled off the bed, standing up before he could fall, and walked to the bathroom. 
     'I feel so, so relaxed. I should thank Kris,' he decided as he reached for his tooth brush. 

     Speaking of Kris, he was still sleeping...