Their First Encounter

Me and my 4 Brothers

It felt like years until you and Ji-Yong broke their eye contact, You were the first to break it when you felt your phone vibrate. You looked down at your pocket, As you pulled out your phone you heard Ji-Yong start his motorcycle but he still hasn't left. Why? Opening up your phone you finally saw who was the one who texted you. 

"SeungHyun oppa."

-Hey Kitty, just found out that one of my meetings were canceled. I'll be home soon so make sure you keep the gate open for me.-

As you were texted SeungHyun back, Ji-Yong was wondering who you were waiting for or who exactly you were texting. At the same time he was trying to make up his mind if he should offer you a ride home. Even though he told himself that he wasn't going to get close to anyone here, Something told him to at least get to know you.

-Alright oppa I'll see you at home then :)-

Finally looking up from your phone, you noticed that Ji-Yong still hasn't left the school. As you walked to the front gate you tried to pass by Ji-Yong without making any eye contact. But it was a bit hard mostly because he wouldn't stop looking at you. You were right in front of the gates just when you were about to turn the corner. Ji-Yong appeared right in front of you.

*, Now what.*

"Um Ji-Yong... Right? Is there something you need?"

* what do I say now?  Ji-Yong why do you always let your actions get the best of you, next time think a little.*

"Ji-Yong-shii?"

It took some time but Ji-Yong knew what he should do now.

"Hop on"

"What?"

"Do you want a ride or are you going to wait for that loser brother of your's all day?"

This shocked you, why would he even want to give you a ride home? But it also upset you that he called your brother a loser. Now you weren't sure if you want to "Hop on", but because Ji-Yong was a bit impatient he got off his motorcycle, took off his helmet and put it on you. 

"Now I have to give you a ride."

"Wait a minute. you don-

Ji-Yong picked you up from the ground like nothing a sat you down on the back of his bike. You couldn't believe his boldness, no one has ever been like this with you, not even Teen Top and yet here you are with someone you just meet in 1st period being picked up like nothing. But for some strange reason, you actually liked it.

"Which way?"

"What?"

Letting out a soft chuckled he asked you again.

"Which way do you live?"

"Oh um, You take a left at the stop sign, then you keep going straight until you pass the park, then you take a right and it will the third house to the left."

"Got it, Hey brown eyes, you better hold on tight."

*Brown eyes?*

And with that Ji-Yong took off. You got a bit scared and Ji-Yong could tell by how tight you were holding on to him now. He felt his heart beat speed up faster then his motorcycle and for the first time in months he was actually smiling. 

*Who knew a pair of brown eyes can change a man so quick.*

~~~~~

Ji-Yong stopped right in front of your house, he looked up and wondered who else lived here in this big house with you and your brother. 

"Hey brown eyes, is this it?"

Finally looking up you noticed you were finally home.

"Yeah.Um can I ask you something before you leave?"

You handed Ji-Yong his helmet as you were jumped off the bike. You looked straight into his eyes and wondered why he gave you a ride. 

"Shoot."

"Why do you call me brown eyes, I do have a name you know."

Ji-Yong chuckled once more, it surprised you. Who knew that a serious guy like him had a nice smile.

"Because you have brown eyes."

You blinked at his answer, you were about to say something else but your dogs began to bark. Welcoming you back home from school.

"Boss, Charlie! What are you doing outside?"

"It looks like your busy , I'll be leaving now brown eyes."

"Ji-Yong-shii, Thanks for the ride."

Ji-Yong turned around to look at those brown eyes one more time.

"Your Welcome."

And just like that Ji-Yong left. Both of you felt something, as if everything was right. Everything felt right and you didn't care who was looking at you. Ji-Yong had something that made you feel safe, but also happy.As for Ji-Yong, he felt his whole heart warm up  something he hasn't felt for a long time now. It was like you and him were meant to meet each other, you crossed paths for a reason but what reason was that. You waited until he turned the corner before you went inside.

"Come on boys. Lets go.'

You opened the front door and noticed someone was home. Most likely it had to be SeungHyun but you weren't so sure yet.

"Hello? Oppa. I'm Home"

"Oh Hey Sakura."

"Daesung Oppa, Aren't you suppose to be at school?"

"Yup, but because Oppa is almost done with school Oppa can go home early."

"Is SeungHyun oppa home?"

"Yeah, He's up in his office."

"Ok thanks Oppa."

You went up to SeungHyun's office to see what your busy Oppa is doing now. But what Sakura doesn't know is that SeungHyun was actually watching her and Ji-Yong the whole time. Being the older brother that he is, and because you are the only girl in the family, SeungHyun was worried of who that guy was. The one thing that made him even more worried was the fact that he gave you a ride. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed  you coming into the office. You sneaked in and tiptoed behind SeungHyun.

"Oppa!" You yelled out and backed hugged him.

"Whoa! Sakura, Don't scare me like that."

"*Giggles* Sorry Oppa. So what are you doing?"

"Nothing too Importtant.How was school. Make any new friends?" 

*Come on Kitty tell me who that was.*

"School was School, and that's a kind of."

*Yes! Now who is he.*

"Really what do you mean by kind of?"

"Well there's this new guy but I don't. He's kind of strange I guess."

SeungHyun gave her a look but Sakura didn't notice it. SeungHyun wanted to know more about this new guy, but he didn't want to pressure you anymore. He knew it was going to come out sooner or later. SeungHyun just hopes that everything will turn out alright. 

~~~~~

Hello my Love Bugs. Guess who's back!!!!!! ME!!! Lol sorry everyone that I've been leaving this story for a while. But I've been work real hard on my Senior Project for my English 4 class you know a girls has to work hard in order to graduate. I just cant believe that I'm going to graduate in just 3 weeks. Any ways hope you like the new chapter and I'll work hard to come up with some new ideas. And don't forget to check out the new version for my other story The Baby Of YG Entertainment. 

Good Bye My love bugs and see you soon. 

-Love Sakura :)