The Past

Me and my 4 Brothers

*13 Years ago*

"Ok kids, Mommy and Daddy's plane is going to leave soon." Appa said.

"Remember boys you have to take care of your baby sister." Umma said.

"You won't be alone most of the time, Your uncle YG will be visiting daily. Understood?"

"Yes Appa!" All the boys said at the time.

"Honey, I really don't like this idea. Maybe it's not to late to buy extra tickets."

"Don't worry Angel everything will be fine."

"But Honey, this will be the first time we leave little Sakura behind."

"Don't worry Umma I'll take care of kitty." Seunghyun said.

"That's my boy! Protecting his baby sister like a true man." Appa said while bring Seunghyun into a hug.

"What about little Panda?"

"Umma I'm a big brother now. I can take care of myself and my baby sister." Seung-ri said very proudly.

"See Angel everything will be fine. Our kids are strong."

"But..." Umma said in a worried tone.

"Umma, I promise I'll take care of everyone while you're gone." Seunghyun said while holding out his pinky finger.

"Thank you Seunghyun. Don't ever forget this promise." Umma said while lacing her pinky finger with his.

"I won't Umma." 

"Umma, Sakura's waking up." Daesung and YoungBae said while pointing at the stroller.

"Oh my baby girl. Come to Appa." 

"Ani, Sakura wants Umma."

"*giggles* Oh my baby girl." Umma said while picking you up from the stroller."Sakura are you going to miss Umma?"

"Ne.

"What about Appa?"

"Ani!"

"Wea? Why won't Sakura miss me?" Appa said

"Appa didn't give me a good morning kiss. That's why."

"Mianhae Sakura, Appa loves you very much. Aigoo how can Appa forget to give his little angel her good morning kiss?" Appa said giving you multiple kisses. " Now Sakura you have to be a good girl to your oppas, Ok?"

"Sakura is always a good girl.

"Yes you are sweetie. Ok, kids while Umma and Appa are gone Seunghyun is in charge. Listen to him and don't burn down the house." Appa said.

"Ne Appa."

"We'll be back in about 3 days, but we'll be calling everyday." Umma said giving each one of her boys a kiss on the forehead. Finally taking you from your Appa's arms to give you her good-bye kiss.

"Sakura can Appa have a hug before he leaves." 

"Ok Appa."

Appa took you from Umma and began to spin you around while giving you little kisses everywhere. 

"Yah! Appa what about me!" YoungBae yelled out.

"Is little YoungBae jealous of his baby sister?" Appa said to him.

"Maybe."

"YoungBae come here." Appa gave you to Seunghyun and opened his arms for his second son to come in for a hug. "YoungBae, You should always know that Appa loves all of you very much. You shouldn't be jealous  of any of your brothers or your baby sister, Ok?" Because no matter what we would always be dance buddies."

"Ok Appa." 

"Honey it's time now. We have to go now." 

"Ok." Appa let go of YoungBae and turned to stand next to Umma. " Ok kids, Please don't fight with each other and try your best at school." 

"We'll miss you so much. Take care of each other and help each other out." Umma said.

"We will."

"Bye kids.We love you."

"Bye!

"Bye Umma. Bye Appa."

"Bye Sakura."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 Days later*

You woke up happy knowing that today is the day your parents will be coming back home. Getting out of your bed, You rushed to the living room hoping that they would be there. As you approached the living room you heard your oppas crying. Finally you walked into the living room to see your Uncle YG holding on to Seung-ri as he sobbed into his chest. You looked around to see YoungBae and Daesung on the floor crying, and finally you see your oldest oppa, Seunghyun sitting on a chair with his hands covering his face.

"Oppas." You called out.

Hearing his baby sister's voice, Seunghyun's head bolted out of his hands, He ran out of his seat to you.

"Kitty you're up."

"Seunghyun oppa, Why are the other oppas crying?"

"How about we talk in my room."

"Ok Oppa."

Seunghyun picked you up taking you into his bedroom. Once you were inside, Seunghyun tucked you in his bed and laid right nexts to you, running his hand through your hair.

"Why is Seunghyun oppa crying?

Seunghyun was surprised of your question, He touched his cheeks feeling his new tears. At this point Seunghyun couldn't control the tears he have been holding in.

"Kitty, Oppa is crying because Umma and Appa won't be coming back." Seunghyun said while your hair.

"But Umma and Appa said in 3 days they would come back. They promised oppa."

"I know Kitty. I know, but they will be taking care of us in a better place now.

"Oppa..."

"Umma and Appa won't come back home Kitty."

You started to cry now, Knowing that your parents won't come back made you feel abandon. Seeing his baby sister's tears broke Seunghyun's heart, He didn't want you to cry, but he knew how much you loved your parents.

"Shhh, Don't cry Kitty. Oppa will always be here for you." Seunghyun wiped away your tears with his big warm hands.

"Promise?" You said while holding out your pinky finger.

"I promise Kitty." Seunghyun said lacing his pinky finger with yours.