First day of School (part 1)

Me and my 4 Brothers

*13 years later*

"Sakura, it's time to wake up."

You opened your eyes seeing the last person you ever thought of seeing again.

"...Umma."

She gave you a heart warming smile before you woke up from your dream.

*It was just a dream.*

You soon heard your bedroom door being unlocked by it's keys. You laid back down and covered half of your face with your blankets; The door opened and in came in your three oldest brothers.

"Ok Boss you know what to do."

"Charlie don't fail me now, ok buddy?"

"Hyung are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yup, We don't want our Sakura to be late on her first day of school, do we?"

"You're right hyung. Go for it boys."

8 paws were soon on your bed, making their way up to your face. As told Charlie and Boss did not fail on their orders on waking you up.

"Charlie, Boss stop it!" you said in between laughs.

"Good morning Sakura!

 "Good morning oppas."

"Did you sleep well baby girl?" YoungBae asked you while smoothing out your messy morning hair.

"Ne; Oppas guess who was in my dream just now?"

"Who baby girl?"

"Umma."

All three of your oppas looked at you with a surprised look on their faces. When you were little you would have nightmares of your parents. Once it became too much to handle your uncle YG began to take you to the doctors to help you recover from the lose of your parents. The doctors did help, but you still have dreams of your parents every now and then. As the oldest, Seunghyun went up to you taking your hands into his.

"Was it another bad dream kitty?"

"Ani, Umma just woke me up today."

"Alright kitty. Hurry up and change, You and Seung-ri have school today."

"Ok oppa."

Once your oppas left your room you started to get ready for today. You got into your uniform; You finished doing your hair; And finished packing your school bag up. Now that you were done, you headed out to the bathroom to brush your teeth. But the bathroom door was locked, you knew exactly who could be in there right now.

"Seung-ri oppa! Hurry up please!"

No one responded. 

"Oppa!!!"

Still no respond.

"Oppa!!!!! Please!!!!"

Finally the bathroom door opens reveling a glowing Seung-ri. He looked down at you with his little boy smile, that he still has.

"Morning Baby sis."

"Good morning oppa. What took you so long oppa? I was calling out to you but you didn't even respond back to me."

"Hey it takes time to look this hot, babe."

"We have to hurry oppa. It's the first day of school remember."

"I know babe that's why I have to look extra hot today."

*Why, For your fan girls?*

"Hey I know what you're thinking about. No it's not for those crazy fan girl."

"I didn't say anything oppa."

You walked into the bathroom laughing a bit at Seung-ri. After brushing your teeth and having breakfast with your oppas, You and Seung-ri were now heading off to school.

"Be good today." Seunghyun said to the two of you.

"Remember look both ways before crossing the street and don't talk to strangers when heading off to school." Daesung remained you the rules on walking to and from school.

"We know hyung, it's the same speech every year." Seung-ri said walking out.

"YAH!!! Seung-ri wait for Sakura!"

"I always wait for my baby sis hyung!"

"Have a good day at school kitty." Seunghyun gave you a kiss on the cheek before you left.

"Ok oppa. Bye oppas, see you later." You went up to each of your oppas and gave them each a goodbye kiss before heading off to school.

"Bye Sakura!"

You met up with Seung-ri at the end of the driveway; He took your left hand into his right hand before the two of you started walking to school. Seung-ri always felt weird without holding your hand when walking to and from school. It's his habit to start off the day like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally you had arrived to school, and people were already talking about you. Mostly Seung-ri's fan girls; They had always been jealous of you because you and Seung-ri were so close to each other. Seeing the two of you holding hands made them go crazy.

*Great oppa's fan girls saw us already*

"What's wrong babe?"

"Huh? Oh it's nothing oppa."

*Don't worry Sakura I won't let anything bad happen to you this year. I'll protect you from them.*

"You can go now oppa. Your friends are probably looking for you now."

"Ani, I'll help you find your locker babe."

He took you to the front office to pick up both of your new locker numbers. Sadly your new locker was no where near Seung-ri's locker this year; Before your lockers were always so close to each others but now the school had spread the two siblings.

*Damn it, How can I protect you from them if we're not near each other.*

"Thanks oppa for helping me find my locker."

"No problem babe. I better go now ok. I'll see you later baby sis." 

"Ok, bye oppa."

Before he left, Seung-ri gave you a kiss on the cheek showing everyone the love he has for his baby sister. Once Seung-ri was gone you opened your locker to look for your class schedule, but you couldn't find it anywhere.

*Where is it?*

What you didn't know was that your best friends had taken your class schedule before you found your locker. As you were looking for your schedule, your four best friends standing right behind you ready to surprise you. They looked at each other before they made their move.

"Sakura!!!"

You jumped back a little from the surprise attack; You knew exactly who would have done this to you on the first day of school.

"Unnies!"

"My baby!! I've missed you so much!" Bom said a bit to loud.

"Bom you're going to suffocate her." Dara said trying to pull you away from Bom's tight hug.

"Unnie, let her go now." CL said

"Fine, but she's mine later." Bom said finally letting you go.

"Sakura, How was your summer vacation?" Minzy asked you

"It was really nice."

"But you missed me, right?" Bom asked

"Ne, I missed all of my unnies."

"But you missed me the most, right?" Bom just wanted to know if you missed her this summer

"Ok Bom unnie that's enough with that." CL said

"We should do something this weekend, now that we're all together again." Minzy said to the girls.

"We should go to the mall!!" Bom yelled out.

"Ok, we can pick up Sakura this weekend then, but no eating in the car." CL said 

"Here Sakura we picked up your schedule for you." Dara said handing you your classes.

"Oh thank you Dara unnie. I thought the office forgot to put it in my locker this year."

"We already checked who you have in your classes. You have 2nd period with Minzy, 3rd period with me and Dara unnie, 4th period with Bom unnie, and for 5th and 6th period we're all together."

"Wait, What about 1st period?"

"Sorry Sakura none of us have 1st period with you. If Seung-ri's fan girls do anything to you just tell us,ok." CL said to you.

"Ok unnie."

The bell rang telling everyone it was time to go to 1st period. You weren't looking forward to go to 1st period now, You never felt safe in the same room with any of your oppas crazy fan girls. You just hoped that you knew at least one person in 1st period.

"Bye Sakura. See you in 2nd period." Minzy walked you to 1st period just to make sure the fan girls didn't bother you.

"Bye Minzy unnie."

As you walked in you saw Seung-ri sitting in the back listening to his ipod. He looked up and smiled at you.

"Babe, come sit over here."

You smiled as you went towards your brother; You were so happy knowing that Seung-ri was going to be in 1st period with you for his final year in high school. 

"Oppa we finally have a class together."

"I know it's about time this hell hole gave us a class together."

You smiled at your oppa, You didn't have to be afraid of anyone now. You and Seung-ri were playing a game on his ipod until the teacher came in. 

", It's Mr. Kim."

"Oppa don't curse."

"Good Morning class. Welcome to History." Mr.Kim said to the class

"Good Morning." Said the class

"Before we get started, We have a seating chart."

"What?!! Really on the first day of school?" Seung-ri yelled out getting the whole class attention

"Ah, Seung-ri it's good to see you too." 

"Can I at least be next to my baby sis?"

"No Seung-ri, you know my classroom rules. I choose where you sit, not you."

"This is bull!!!"

"Seung-ri this is way to early, but detention with me after school."

"What!!! First you won't let me be next to Sakura and now I won't be able to walk back home with her because you gave me detention!"

"Oppa, please stop."

Seung-ri looked at you and then at Mr.Kim, He let out a growl before he sat back down.

"Fine!"

"Alright then, class please stand in the back of the room. When I call your name the desk that I point to will be your seat for the rest of the year."

Everyone went to the back of the classroom as told. One by one Mr.Kim showed everyone their seats for the school year; Seung-ri wasn't too happy about sitting in front of Mr.Kim desk. As for you, your new seat was at the back of the room but unlike the rest of the class you didn't have a partner. You were about to ask Mr.Kim about not having a partner, until someone came in the class.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Mr.Kim asked him.

He handed Mr.Kim a sheet of paper; When Mr.Kim finished reading he looked back to the class.

"Class, we have a new student today from South Korea. You all know the rules, help him out if-."

"I don't need special treatment."

The whole class looked at him in shock; The only ones that ever talked back to Mr.Kim were Seung-ri and his friends. What shocked them more was that he just came and is already back talking.

"Fine then, Ji-Yong...is that right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, well then your seat for the year will be..... Ah! Next to Miss.Sakura. Sakura please raise your hand."

Seung-ri wasn't too happy about that either, you raised your hand for the new student to find his new seat. The whole time Seung-ri watched him walk up to you with eyes of the protective brother he is.

"Hi, I'm Sakura."

"Like I said I don't need special treatment. I can handle things on my own."

At this point Seung-ri hated the new kid. You turned back around to the front, you just wanted to be friendly to him. In Ji-Yong's mind, he couldn't believe you talked to him. Most girls like you hated being around him or wouldn't even dare to talk to him; He was shocked that you said a word to him. Through out the lesson you felt someone staring at you, you turned to your right to see the new guy looking right at you.

"Do you need help with the lesson?"

"A-aniyo."

"Oh-ok."

Ji-Yong turned back to face the front; You saw Ji-Yong's ear and noticed that it was red.

*Maybe he's sick*

Seung-ri was watching the two of you the whole time; He saw the look in Ji-Yong's face and how red he just became when you talked to him.

*Bastard, stop blushing. I would never allow a gangster like you to have my baby sis.*

*, Ji-Yong don't blush. You can't get close to anyone here. Even if she has cute brown eyes.*