First Day of School Part 2

Me and my 4 Brothers

Once 1st period was over, you and Minzy met up with eachother for their 2nd period. After finally becoming captains of the schools dance team, the two of you couldn't wait to be with the once again. Out of all the girls you and Minzy were the ones who loved to dance, and luck for the two of you the school had one of the best performing arts programs in the state, which also includes singing, dance, acting, rapping, and art.

"Are you ready Sakura?" Minzy asked you before walking into the dance studio.

"*giggles* I've been ready since we became captains."

The two new captains gave each other a smile before they stepped into their studio, together they opened the doors to see the team.

"Hey everyone!!!"

"Captains!!"

And there they were, the second best boy dance group in the state, Teen Top. You smiled to the boys, showing how much you missed being around these silly dorks.

"Sakura!!! Minzy Nonna!!!"

"Ricky!!!" You ran to your bestfriend to give him a big bear hug.

The two of you were only a few feet away from each other, until a more taller and muscular member brought you into his arms.

"Oh Minsoo Oppa."

He looked down at you and embraced you tigher. He smirked at you once he saw you smiling at him.

*She looks even more beautiful then the last time I've seen her.*

"Hi Sakura."

"Hyung!!! That's not fair!!!" Ricky yelled out to CAP while trying to pull him off of you.

"Did you really just yell at me Ricky?"

"....No." Ricky hid behide Niel from his Hyung, knowing very well what might happen to him.

"Sakura, Minzy Nonna how have you been?" Chunji said smiling at the two of you.

"Good, but I missed my dongsangs." Minzy said.

"Me too!! I missed the team so much!" Changjo yelled out with a happy smile.

"Next time we should go somewhere together. Like a trip." Niel said.

"Perfect!!! We can go to the beach." Ricky said.

"How's YoungBea hyung and the team doing?" L.Joe asked you.

"They're doing fine. Working hard but what can you expect from them, they are the best dance team in the state."

"I miss hyung. He should come over some time this year." Changjo said.

"I'll see what I can do." You smiled at him.

Everyone was very excited for this new year, mostly because the school has given the team a new dance instructor. The school did their best on finding the team a new instructor, but what the team didn't know was that their new instructor actually came to the school asking for the job. He wants to be a part of their family and believes that he can help everyone reach their dreams.

"Who do you think it's going to be?" Changjo asked.

"I don't know. Hyung have you met him already?" Ricky asked CAP.

"No, I don't think anyone knows who he is." CAP said.

"Well who ever he is we will have to be on our best behavior." Minzy said.

"Do you understand L.joe Hyung?" Ricky said causing L.Joe to look at him with a killer stare.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you Ricky." Minzy said.

"Ha! Nonna is on my side!!!"

Everyone started laughing at Minzy's comment, because Ricky was always the one who gets in trouble with the insrtrctors. As they were still laughing and making jokes about Ricky, the team didn't notice the new figure who walked into the room. Seeing how close the team was with each other brought a smile to his face.

"Ok Ok settle down everyone."

Hearing a new vocie, everyone stopped to look up to see where the new voice came from.

"Hello everyone I'm Jin-Young Park and I'll be your new dance instructor."

Everyone Immediately stood up to bow at their new instuctor.

"Hello Teacher!"

"*chuckles* It's ok, you all don't have to be so formal with me. Please just call me J.Y."

"Annyeong I'm Minzy and I'm co-captain of the team."

J.Y nodded with a smile

"Hello I'm Sakura and I'm also the teams co-captain."

"Wow two girls as captain. I like that." J.Y said.

"Hello I'm Minsoo but everyone calls CAP."

"Really. Why?"

"I have a lot of Caps."

"*Laughs* That's a good one."

One by one the members introduced themselves to J.Y. Finally Knowing who was who J.Y was starting to feel more comfortable with the team. For the rest the class the team and J.Y were talking about what J.Y would like to work on with the team and the dates they would have to travel for competions. The bell soon rang for 3rd period.

"Alright kids, see you all tomorrow."

"Bye J.Y."

"Hey Sakura, what class do you have next." CAP asked you.

"Oh umm I have cooking with Ms Choi."

"Can I walk you to class, Autoshop is near the cooking classes."

"Alright, thank you oppa."

*Her smile. I missed her so much.*

------------

"Hey look, Minsoo walked Sakura to class." Dara said.

"That boy has it bad for our dongsang." CL smiled

" What are you talking about?"

"Unnie, Minsoo likes our little Sakura."

" Really!!! Are you sure?"

"Yup, I'm 100% sure."

"How long have you known about this?"

"Ever since we were Sophomores."

------------

"Thank you again oppa."

"Anytime Sakura. I'll see you at lunch ok."

"Ok bye oppa." You waited until CAP turned the corner to enter the classroom

"Ohh Sakura, walking with Minsoo!!" Dara said while CL smiled at you.

"Yeah. Minsoo oppa has autoshop near here."

"Yeah, that's why he wanted to walk you to class." CL just smirked at you.

"Awww Sakura you're growing up now!!!"

"*Laughs* Dara unnie are you ok?"

"Yup."

MS.Choi walked in right on time and began with the lesson, but Dara and CL still laughed at you about walking with CAP to class. You had no idea why they were doing it, but you just laughed along with them. Class soon ended and the girls had to part once more, as you walked to your 4th period class you were thinking of how fun Bom would make this year fun.

"Sakura!!!"

"Bom unnie?"

"NE!!"

"Why are you so hyper already?"

"Because.... Chunji!!"

"Chunji oppa?"

"Hey." Chunji smiled with a wave .

"Oppa!!!"

"We finally have a class together. Niel, Ricky, and Changjo are here too."

"Really!"

"Sakura!!!"

"Ricky!!!"

"Finally, hyung isn't here to stop me now!" Ricky pulled you into his arms for his hug that CAP stole from him.

"My bestfriend, I missed you so much!!"

"Me too!!! The hyungs were so mean to me when you weren't around."

"That's because you wouldn't shut up about how much you missed Sakura." Changjo said.

"Hi Changjo."

"*smiles* Hey Sakura."

"Hey pinky."

"Hi Niel oppa."

"My baby!!! We're finally together again!!!"

"Alright Bom, relaxs because we have a lot to cover today." Mrs.Lee said walking into class right as the bell rang.

"Mrs.Lee!!!!"

"Don't worry Mrs.Lee, I got her."

"Thanks Sakura *smiles*. Alright everyone take your seats."

After a long period of reiviewing and claming Bom down, it was now time for lunch. After getting you lunch, you headed upstaires to the graden where the others were now waiting for you.

"There you are."

"Oh Seung-ri oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Just checking on my baby sister. *smiles*."

"*smiles* You don't have to do that oppa."

"You know I have to babe."

"You are just like Sunghyun oppa."

"Yah!!! No I'm not."

"*giggles* What ever you say oppa, I'll be on the roofs graden if you need anything or if you just want to check up on me again."

"Alright, just be careful. I don't want to hear that my baby sister fell off the roof. , the Hyungs will kill me if that happened. Now unless you grow some wings in the next 5 minutes, dont i repeat DON'T jump off the roof Sakura."

"Yup, you are just like Seunghyun oppa."

And with that you headed up to the roof to finally have some lunch with your friends. It felt like forever from the last time you all had lunch together, you missed everyone so much. You missed Bom being her crazy self, CL and Dara's mortherly ways, CAP and his little kid personality, Niel and Rickys tricks on everyone, You missed it all.

"Hey have you guys seen the new guy?" Dara said

"What new guy?" Bom said

"He's from Seoul, but his image seems just like a gangsters. Sakura I would stay away from him if I were you."

"A little too late on that unnie."

"What?"

"He's in my first period and I sit right next to him."

"What!!!"

"Well it is Mr.Kim, He always has a seating chart."  CL said

"Aigoo, how can he do this to you." Dara huged you. her way of protecting you.

"Unnie I'll be fine. Oh speaking of frist period, Seung-ri oppa is in that class too."

"I thought Seung-ri passed History last year." Minzy said

"Please, All he does is get in trouble with his little group of friends." L.Joe said

"Hyung!!" Ricky yelled out

"Oh , Sorry Sakura I didn't mean it that way."

"It's ok oppa, I know you didn't mean it. Oppa just needs to try harder if not Seunghyun oppa said he will send Oppa to a private school this time."

"He'll do fine Sakura. Seung-ri always gets out somehow." CAP said.

"Thanks oppa."

Lunch was finally over and the girls headed to their 5th period, you were not looking forward to this. Out of all the classes you had you hated Math with a passion. No matter what you do, no matter how much you studied, you always end up with at least a C. Maybe this year, with the help of Bom, you can pass this class, but it was still going to take a lot of work. It felt like forever until the bell rang for the fianl class of the day, Now English was your best subject, You loved it so much, well more than Math.

"Finally the last class." Bom said walking into class.

"Well Hello to you to Bom." Mrs.Park said as we all walked in

"She just wants to leave because she's hungry again." CL said

"Bom, you just ate." Dara said

"I know but my umma texted me telling me she bought me corn, and now I really want it."

"*Giggles* Unnie you can wait for one more hour."

"Yeah Sakura is right, just wait Unnie."

"I cant!! If I dont get it on time then my unnie will eat it like always!!!"

"Ok Bom settle down, That corn isn't going to desappear on you. You can wait for one more hour." Mrs.Park said

English Class was now insession, Knowing how Mrs.Park is on the first day of school. The only work they had to do was a review sheet on what you remeber from last year. Easy, right. Well unless you were Bom, who was dieing for her corn after school. The first day has now come to a close, everyone ran out of class and rushed to their lockers to finally leave.

"Sakura!"

You looked up and saw Seung-ri walking up to you with an angry look on his face.

"Oppa are you ok?"

"Not really, I have to spent one whole hour with the devil himslef."

"Oppa, just please be good. Maybe then Mr.Kim will let you go early."

"I'm Sorry I cant walk with you and please don't tell Hyung about this."

"I won't oppa I promies."

"Ok thanks baby sis, Well i guess I have to go now, Bye Sakura see at home."

"Bye oppa"

As you were heading to the front gates you noticed that almost everyone was gone already. It was a bit creepy thinking that you were the only one left at school. As you made your way out of school you saw the last person you would ever think of being at school. Their he was getting ready to leave just like everyone else. Ji-Yong. He was about to out on his helmet when he felt as if someone was staring at him. As he looked up to the front of the school, He had finally locked eyes with you, it felt as if time had stopped just for the two of you.

*What is this feeling?*

* its her. Brown eyes. Why do you have to be so cute?*

------------

Hello everyone. Im really sorry that i was on a hiatus for a realllllly long time now, but i'm back now and better then ever. Now ill try my best to work on the next chapter for all of you maybe within a week. I hope.

I hope you all love this chapter. Im sorry its a bit long. Please tell me what you think and comment below what you think and your favorite part. Thanks again for reading :D!!!!!