my heart won't calm down~! ^^

a hated love by me?! O.o

___'s pov:

 

I ran off and the only place i could think of that i could be alone and have time to think was the girls bathroom....if i locked everyone out.^^

As i was running to the the bathroom i ran past the girls and they were all calling to me but i couldn't stop now and have more people find out. i had to think and figure out what happened and why i was acting this way.

"Unnie~!"called HaeBin "Are you ok~?!" she was still yelling after me but she never did pay attention to if other people were paying attention to her conversations.

~~bathroom{locked in}~~

**how can i be in love with jinwoon....well i already knew i was but he knows i have feelings for him.**

**will he protect or break my heart? or will he do both? if he does both will my heart break be worse?**

i was so deep in thought i had no clue that haebin and the girls had gone to jinwoon for help. which in my opinion would only make things worse.

**i can't let him know my last secret in my heart or my last defense from total heart destruction will be ruined.**

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocked on the bathroom door. i was scared that it was one of jinwoon members to question me or something.

"___ are you ok? do you need anything? your members are worried about you!" said jinwoon.

my heart started to beat so fast again and it scared me so bad that just his voice affected me this bad.

"i will be out in a bit~" i said but my voice went high on the last word.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jinwoon's Pov:

 

I had decided to go help get ___ out of the bathroom since i was part of the cause for her being in there. an because i was worried to death that something bad might happen to her. but i.........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE:

the rest of jinwoon's pov will be in the next chapter. ^^