love at first sight and i hate him for it?

a hated love by me?! O.o

Your pov:

I was walking with the girls as we followed our new manager who was showing us around when. linjae squealed so high i thought i was going to lose my hearing.after she stopped everyone looked to see what made her make that noise. and it was 2pm and 2am walking our way.

"linjae don't do that anymore."said our manager as he talked to linjae. not paying attention to the other girls.


"are you the new group jyp is training?"asked jinwoon. and omg he was so beautiful and tall but something about him made me stop my thoughts.

"yes." was all i said. an man i sounded so mean and cold towards him. TT.TT

"oh...um well good luck and welcome to the JYP family." was all he replied.

"thanks." and again i sounded so mean and cold towards him. i just finally admitted that i was falling in love but only to my self.

i would rather let him know and let him hurt me. so the best way was to push him away so.

it was like my brain and heart both agreed not to like him but yet a small part of each liked him alot. it was werid and funny yet so sad all at the same time. but i think if i got to know him i would be friends with him but nothing more. i was very easy at liking someone to fast and having my heart broken for liking that person.

"unnie? do you hate 2am's jinwoon?" asked my dongsaeng who was the youngest of our group. she was cute and sweet and caring but she had a twisted mind at times that took us off guard at times.

"no i don't hate him. i am a fan." i said but from the look on her face she didn't believe me. which i totally do blame her cause of how cold i sounded towards him and everything.

"unnie don't lie. if you lie you will go to hell and i want have anyone to talk to in heaven who understands me like you." she said and i wanted to laugh but i couldn't because she look so serious and i knew she was. she never really joked about that kind of stuff.

"i promise HaeBin i am not lying i do like him and i am a big fan of his." i said crossing my heart.

"ok but why do you have to be so cold and mean to him if you like him?"she asked and i swear she is good at getting things out of me.

"HaeBin i like him. as in like like. i just don't want him to know that." i said not even realizing that he was not that far from me and her. he was standing with the rest of his group and 2pm.

"oh ok unnie i understand. lets go get icecream~!" she said as she pushed ice cream together as she got excited.

 

Jinwoon’s pov:

“jinwoon she likes you~”said jokwon stating something that I didn’t quite believe from the way she was treating me.

“I got that already jokwon. But I don’t get why she had to that cold and mean towards me.”I said as we started to leave.

I didn’t notice that chansung and junho both had a devilish look in their eyes. If I knew anything about them that look meant bad news for me that I had no clue was coming.

“hey guys we’re going to go do something real quick. So we will catch up later with you all.” Said chansung as he dragged junho off.

“you guys better not be late FOR THE CONCERT~~~!” yelled taec as they took off the opposite way we were going.

“what are those two up too?” said seulong as we found our changing room.

“you never know with those two.”said changmin as he went to his change of clothes.

It took us awhile to get ready since we had to perform two songs and one with 2pm. Not all of JYP’s girl groups were there and some of the guy groups were missing too. But then again there were a good bit of groups here performing for 2h2t’s debut concert. They were a cute group of girls but the leader caught my attention more than any of the rest. She was short but not to short and she was so beautiful but average at the same time. I swear my heart and head both agreed that I loved her but I didn’t know her.

“Jinwoon ssi don’t forget that you also have to do a duet with the leader of 2h2t.”said manager.

“wait when was this decided on?” I asked totally taken off guard. I didn’t practice for a duet with her.

“JYP said it this morning.”said manager.

“I wasn’t fully awake at that time.” I said as I finished getting my make up on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i have decided to make this a 5shot lol. well i hope you enjoy the first part lol.