She really doesn't hate me~!

a hated love by me?! O.o

Jinwoon ssi don’t forget that you also have to do a duet with the leader of 2h2t.”said manager.

“wait when was this decided on?” I asked totally taken off guard. I didn’t practice for a duet with her.

“JYP said it this morning.”said manager.

“I wasn’t fully awake at that time.” I said as I finished getting my make up on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________ POV:

 

"_______ you do remember what JYP said earlier this morning right?" asked our main dancer

"Yes i remember. but i don't get why i have to." i said as i was not really upset on the fact that i had to sing with jinwoon. i  was more nervous than upset to be honest. i had a crush on him and i just hated telling people that cause i felt so weak and open for attack.

"Unnie why can't you show your true feelings for him. maybe he will return them but as his own~" asked the youngest of our group.

"i will try but if i get hurt i will never see him again." i said but deep down i didn't know if i was brave enough to share my feelings with him.

"we should come up with a plan for you to share our feelings for him and a way it doesn't involve speaking." said our main vocalist.

"what are you thinking HaeLin?" i asked knowing she came up with crazy ideas and if i wasn't careful she could get me to agree to them.

"it is not bad i promise~!" yelled HaeLin when she noticed my face expression.

"YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME AND BAEMIN AND I ALMOSTED GOT KILLED BY DOGS~!" I yelled at her.

"ok that was a bad idea but this one isn't i promise." said haelin

Before any of us could say no she started to explain her idea. I got a bad feeling like i always do when it came to any of her plans. She had a gift of always having plans that ended.....well not good for the ppl who do them.

"we have a special treat for you all~!" yelled one of the MCs

"yes we have a special performance by Jinwoon and ______~!" yelled the female MC

Jinwoon came out first and i was so scared i had a idea of running away so i wouldn't have to go through with HaeLin's plan. But BaeMin pushed me so i had to go on stage.

"ready?" asked Jinwoon

"yes" i said barely over a whisper.

the song sounded great and it was almost time for me to go through with HaeLin's plan. I was scared so bad but i knew that the girls would be right behind me 100% of the way. i sang the last note before i looked at Jinwoon and stood on my tippy toes and.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok until my next update. sorry for the short chapter.