surpise surpise Jinwoon~!

a hated love by me?! O.o

ok i am going to start off with that last sentence of the chapter before.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i sang the last note before i looked at Jinwoon and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. well i tried to kiss him on the cheek but he just so happened to turn his head at the worse timing.

Everyone in the building stopped what they were doing and gasped or screamed or did something out of shock. i on the other hand dropped my mic and ran back stage coving my mouth.

"_____ over here~" called Haelin from behind the curtains that lead backstage.

i ran past them to our changing room but i didn't get alone time to myself for a long time. i didn't turn too see who it was cause i had a feeling it wasn't haelin or baemin or any of the other girls.

"_____ why?" asked jinwoon. he sounded like he was standing only a few feet away from me.

"i ... i didn't mean to kiss you on the lips. i was trying to kiss you on the cheek but you turned and i... you messed it all up." i said without fully realizing that he was moving towards me.

"how is it my fault?" replied jinwoon making me jump and turn around is surpise.

"i-i d-didn't mean it that way~" i tried to sound tough but sounded weak and so vulnerable as i looked into his eyes.

"what was the purpose of kissing me on the cheek?" asked jinwoon

"t-to sh-show that i-i don't hate you~" i said barely over a whisper.

"then why do you treat me like you hate me?" asked jinwoon

"i just have a hard time sharing my feelings. i am sorry~" i said.

i was so nervous about he would react to what i had said. but he just stood there looking at me as he thought. i was about to say something but i couldn't get a single word out cause he stopped me. he pressed his lips to mine and i wanted to pull away but for some reason i wouldn't let myself. instead i kissed back and i felt one of his arms wrap around my waist and the other one went around my neck to make sure i didn't pull away. but everything was interupted by a bunch of gasps.

"should we come back?" asked jo kwon

"i-i should go~!" i yelled before i ran out of the room.

 

JINWOON'S POV:

"i-i should go~!" yelled ___ before she ran out of the room.

"no wait~!"i yelled after her but she was already gone.

"sorry man we had no idea you two would be in the middle of a make out session." said changmin.

"yeah whatever. i now doubt that i will see her as often as i do now." i said before i left the room.

My thoughts were on the kiss we shared on stage and then on the make out session in her changing room. i didn't notice that some of her group members were trying to talk to me until one poked me in the side.

"what~" i asked

"what is wrong with ____ she is acting different and she locked herself in the girls bathroom." said the youngest of the group.

"well...um...we kinda made out in her or your guys changing room and the rest of 2am walked in on us." i told them.

"well then since that happened i don't think it would be right to ask you to help get her to open the door." said the one who was the middle age of the group. i really need to remember their names.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ok so i finished this chapter and i think this fic will end in 3 more chapters. not sure

yet. i might end it in 2. depends on how i feel.