Now I Know {KrisTae+EXOTaeng} : Part 2

These Words {Taeyeon Oneshots and Drabbles}

 

The upbeat sound of the music makes everybody at the spacious dance studio moves. Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD and all the SM artists are celebrating their various successes for this first half of the year. Even EXO members are there, feeling and celebrating the wins of their Sunbaes. All members in each group are bonding with different groups and to Taeyeon, now’s the time to talk. First, the blonde one.

 

‘Hey!’ The petite girl taps his shoulder while he’s busy dancing with f(x)’s Amber. He quickly turns and a look of surprise is plastered all around his face when he saw her.

 

‘We need to talk!’

‘What?!’

Taeyeon’s frustrated alright and she harshly pulls him out of the studio, leaving the clueless Amber alone but not for long because right after that, Cho Kyuhyun pulls the short haired girl to dance with him.

 

‘What is it? So, after all these days you decided to talk to me?’ He asked when the two of them are right outside of the place.

‘I just want to end this. Listen Kris, meeting you is the best thing that had happened to me. And EXO too. But I think you and Suho shouldn’t continue with this Cold War. With you two, not talking to each other like this, it’s making things in K and M worse. And it’s affecting me too.’ She explains it long and clear but the boy just pulls out his famous poker face.

‘It’s his fault. Who told him to flirt around with you?’ He says nonchalantly.

‘He just confessed, nothing more. Besides, you don’t have to shout at him, telling him about us.’

‘What’s wrong with that? So, to you, our relationship’s nothing? To tell you the truth, I wanted to shout to the world that you, Kim Taeyeon is mine. My girlfriend. At least to the SM family. I don’t get why do you want to keep this a secret? Am I something that you want to hide? Some sort of burden?’ He frowns. Taeyeon’s surely affected by his words.

‘I-I I’m just not confident with that yet. Kris, we’re together for only a few months. Look at your members, the Ms. Some of them still can’t accept our relationship. And I’m afraid of what the others will say about this, my manager and even the ssajangnim.’ She stutters, looking down at the floors. The members of Exo-M already knew about them, thanks to Kris’ impatience.

‘Don’t be because I’m going to be beside you no matter what happens. And I’m sure Tao will accept you as my girlfriend someday, somehow.’ Kris says softly, assuring his beloved. He then, pulls her chin up to face him and plants a sweet kiss to her lips.

 

‘I miss you, Taeyeon.’

‘Me too.’

‘Let’s start all over again?’

The girl just nods at his question and now, she’s the one who leans in and kisses his soft lips.

 

‘So, this is what the leaders are doing behind our backs?’

 

Both of them jerk at the deep voice coming from beside them. Flustered and embarrassed at the same time, Taeyeon can only scratch her head upon looking at a few figures standing not far from of her.

‘Fany-ya, Baekhyun-ah… Listen.’

‘We’re dating.’ A short and simple statement coming from Kris’ mouth has made all eyes widen. Taeyeon hits his arm earning a whine from that boy.

‘Really?’ Tiffany’s asks, covering with her palm. Shocked.

‘I-We..’

‘Don’t need to hide anymore, Taeyeon.’ Kris suddenly grabs his girl’s wrist and pulls her into the dance studio and grabs the mike.

 

‘Listen. Everyone.’ The music is turned down and everybody’s attentions are on the blonde boy.

‘Yah! Kris Wu!’ Taeyeon tries to stop him from talking by grabbing the mike but since he’s taller, her hands can’t reach his.

‘I just want to say that since these past few months, I’ve been thinking about this girl. Ever since I’ve been a trainee and laid my eyes on her, I knew these feelings are not just as a fanboy. And I’m thankful that she accepted me in her life.’

Taeyeon stops after listening to his sincere words. SM artists start to chatter, surprised by Kris’ sudden confession. Suho on the other hand just looks on at the floor, trying to ignore the pain he felt in his chest.

‘And as a part of SM, I just want to let all of you know that Kim Taeyeon and I, we’re dating.’

 

Everybody can only blink at his words.

 

‘Congratulations!’

A shout can be heard, coming from the maknae Sehun even though he already knew about their relationship and soon after that, Shindong also yells, ‘Come on, people! Let’s continue to party to celebrate this couple!’

Woos echo throughout the studio and the music is up again as people start to dance happily. Taeyeon’s still static, not expecting this kind of reaction from them but then, Kris pulls Taeyeon to dance with him.

 

###

 

‘Ah, Sunbae. Never thought of seeing you here.’ The handsome boy sighs and turns away, not wanting to meet her eyes.

‘Suho, how many times do I have to say this? Please, call me Nuna.’

‘I can’t. ‘

 

It’s silence after that. Taeyeon can’t think of what to say next, seeing Suho all down like that. She starts to play with the leaves of the plants at the greenhouse.

‘Sehun told me about your secret hideout here. I like it.’

‘Jeongmalyo? You and Sehun seem close.’

‘He’s so cute. Sehun’s just like a dongsaeng to me even though we rarely meet. Suho-ya, I really appreciate your feelings. I’m sure there’re lots of other girls out there better than me that will like and love you more than I do. Can we please get back to where we were, friends?’

‘You’re amazing, Taeyeon Sunbae. If I were you, I wouldn’t want to talk to Kim Junmyeon ever again.’ He says, showing his bitter smile.

‘Why would I?’

‘Ignore what I said before.’ He sighs.

‘Sunbae, after what had happened these past few days, I don’t think I can talk comfortably to you again. Congratulations for your relationship. Let’s keep working together with smiles for SM, okay? Oh, and this place. Feel free to come here again. I guess this place’s not a secret anymore.’ Suho says sadly and gives Taeyeon a 90 degree bow causing the girl to flinch.

‘Suho-ya..’

‘I have to go.’

 

###

 

-TTS Waiting Room-

Guilt is what she’s feeling after the incident. Sitting on the sofa, not a smile on her beautiful face, Taeyon stares blankly at an empty corner before her.

 

‘Nuna, are you okay?’ Exo-K’s maknae takes a spot beside her.

‘Oh, Sehun-i. Hey, how’s your leader?’

‘Which one?’

‘Suho of course…’

‘Hm.. He’s still breathing, even though I see him working harder every day.’

‘Really? Has he eaten his meals? He’s not pushing himself too much, right?’ She asks worriedly, earning a weird look on Sehun’s face.

‘Nuna – ‘

 

Before the maknae could finish his words, the sound of someone clearing his throat suddenly comes from the door. A blonde boy enters the waiting room and Sehun quickly stands up, quite startled at the leader of Exo-M’s presence.

‘Oh, Kris Hyung?’

Without giving any answer, Kris only shows eye signals, wanting the maknae to leave.

 

 

‘Yah, you’re scaring Sehun.’ Taeyeon says, resting her head on her boyfriend’s arm after he took Sehun’s spot on the couch.

‘You’re too close with him.’

‘Stop being jealous.’

‘Why can’t I?’ He starts to wrap his arms around his girl’s shoulders.

‘Kris, I’ve been thinking a lot since these past few days. I feel guilty about Suho. He doesn’t want to talk to me anymore…’

‘Taeyeon, this thing’s been bothering us. Listen, Suho will get over it someday. These people, Tao and him. And who knows, the fans too someday when they knew. I’m sure they’ll accept us somehow. Just be patient, okay? Trust me.’ Kris gives her an assuring look.

‘Wow, I never thought these words came out from the almighty Kris Wu…’ She lets out a small scoff.

‘So, I’m not worthy enough to say it?’ He pinches Taeyeon’s nose, causing the girl to whine.

 

‘Aigoo, Unnie. Get ready quick. We’re up next.’ Seohyun suddenly interrupts the two’s sweet moments.

 

 

Patience and trust. That’s what Taeyeon believes.