I Don't Know {EXOTaeng} : Part1

These Words {Taeyeon Oneshots and Drabbles}

 

A light knock can be heard on the door of the waiting room and the girl quickly gets up from her chair and clicks the door open. Soon, a gentle smile creeps onto her face when she sees the male figures standing in front of her.

 

‘Nuna..!’ A boy with a cute face shouts and grins happily at her.

‘Oh, hello Sehun-ah.. And the others… Come in.’ She welcomes the boys into TaeTiSeo’s waiting room but then, she can feel that there’s something wrong. She can only see five boys. Where’s the other one?

 

‘If you’re looking for Kris Hyung, he’s at EXO-M’s waiting room…’

‘Who says I’m looking for him?’ She tries to deny something that she herself is unsure of. Then, she walks slowly towards the mirror to fix her hair.

‘Suho Hyung and Kris Hyung are not talking to each other lately. Nuna, I think you should talk to them.’ One of the boys, Lay says concernedly to her.

‘Really?’ That’s the only word that could say and then, a soft sigh escapes from .

‘Yeah. Anyway, good luck for TaeTiSeo and EXO for the performance!’ He says energetically, not wanting to dampen the mood. Taeyeon can only smile at him. A fake one.

 

The other boys are busy looking and playing around inside the spacious waiting room. Chen and Tao are showing off their dance to Tiffany and Seohyun’s just chatting with Sehun at the back.

‘Is he still mad at me?’

‘Don’t ask me, Nuna. Talk to both of them, okay?’ Lay smiles at her and not long after that, both groups are getting ready for their performance on the concert soon.

Taeyeon’s mind is in an uneasy state all the time these past few days. The event that happened a few days back replays back into her mind.

 

*Flashback three days ago*

Inkigayo

‘Sunbae, I just want to say that you’re amazing back on stage.’

‘Thanks. You too. EXO as one is the bomb!’ She laughed, trying not to make things awkward. The hallway backstage was empty with just the two of them standing beside each other, waiting for the others.

‘Well, we’re just rookies. Beginners. We’re just too small to be compared to you. But I’m happy to see and talk to the Ms. It’s rare to get the chance to get together and perform on stage as one. ’ The handsome boy said sincerely, slightly blushing.

‘Yeah… It is.’

 

There’s awkward silence. Both of them were looking around, hoping the time would fly faster. Maybe they couldn’t stand with the awkward atmosphere at that moment.

‘Taeyeon Sunbae. Can I tell you something?’ The boy asked, a bit hesitant.

‘What is it?’

‘I am your huge fan. I know this is weird, telling you this kind of stuff. But I really like you, Sunbae…’ He stuttered, feeling so embarrassed.

‘Wha.. What are you talking about, Suho?’ She let out a fake laugh, thinking that he’s just joking.

‘I’m not kidding. I just want to say that I really like you.’

 

But suddenly, their conversation was cut off with the sound of footsteps and soon, a tall figure was standing right beside Taeyeon.

‘Wow, I think everyone in this place could hear you.’ The blonde boy said sarcastically to him while crossing his arms.

‘Really?’ Suho scratched his head, embarrassed.

‘But I bet that you don’t know that this Sunbae is actually my girlfriend.’

 

Suho’s face went static for a while, maybe thinking and processing Kris’ words.

‘Hey, you don’t have to tell him that..!’ Taeyeon whispered quite hard, hitting Kris’ arm.

‘No! It’s okay. In fact, thank you so much for telling me that, Kris. Oh, and congratulations.’ He said sadly. Feeling that the world’s getting darker, Suho walked away from those two with a heavy heart.

 

‘Why’re you like this?! I thought we already agreed that this relationship’s secret!’ She asks, feeling quite mad.

‘I’m trying to save the fact that we’re still together. He obviously confessed to you.’ He crossed his arms. His face’s rigid.

‘I know. But –‘

‘Oh, maybe you’re thinking of accepting his confession?’

‘What? No! Kris, I think I should leave. I don’t want to create a ruckus here.’ Taeyeon breathed heavily and walked away from him. She couldn’t help but to feel so disappointed with Kris’ actions and words.

 

And Taeyeon didn’t speak to the boys since then. Not to Kris or Suho. She knows that she needs to talk to them both, to clarify everything and get rid of this unnecessary fight. They’re leaders of their group and if this continues, maybe EXO won’t get back to where they used to be.

 

 


*The story doesn't end here. I don't know much about EXO but I hope I get all the members right. lol But I can see that they're close to SNSD^^ Anyway, do tell me who do you want Taetae to end up with because I couldn't decide myself lol^^ I know this's short but 'll make part 2 longer. Thank you so much, I'll try to fulfill your requests :))