I Love You {KyuTae}

These Words {Taeyeon Oneshots and Drabbles}

 

The petite and slender girl sits securely on the bench, waiting. She’s playing with her fingers while eyeing the beautiful sight of spring in front her. Feeling a bit anxious, she shakes her legs. The gentle wind’s brushing her hair, elating her undeniable beauty even more.

 

 

‘Hey, how’re you?’ A soft but deep voice suddenly greets her as the spot beside her on the bench is taken, breaking the calm silence.

 

‘I’m fine. So, you decided to come?’

 

‘Yeah, we’re still together, right?’ He asks, feeling a bit insecure.

 

‘Mmm…’

 

There’s a long pause after that. Both are lost in their own little thoughts, maybe trying to think about what to say next.

 

 

‘So… How’s your life? I mean, you and your singing..’ She starts to ask, sight’s still at the ground not at his eyes.

 

‘I won last week on Immortal Songs.’ A short answer escapes from his mouth.

 

‘Oh, congrats, then.’

 

It’s silence again. It’s always like that whenever they’re alone. So little words, it’s like they just know each other for a minute ago when the truth is they’re together for years.

 

 

‘Taeyeon-ah, are you mad at me or something? Do you hate me?’ He finally asks her the thing that he’s curious about the most. She’s taken aback by his sudden question and turn to face him. She pauses for a while, thinking.

 

 

‘No. I never felt that way. I just like the way we are right now. Even though we’re not like any other couples out there, I’m happy. No words need to be spoken, no kiss. My heart skips a beat just by feeling your presence.’ She says meaningfully as she rests her head on his shoulders and closes her eyes, feeling the bliss of the blowing gentle wind on her face.

 

‘I love you, Cho Kyuhyun.’

 

 


*Just a short one for my fav Taeyeon couple, Kyutae^^ Thanks for reading