It's Okay {GTae}

These Words {Taeyeon Oneshots and Drabbles}

Taeyeon’s feeling restless. Staring at the mirror in front of her, she sighs. He’s so close but so far away. Standing on the same beautiful world, she can’t help but thinking about him. What’s he doing right now? How is he? Is he eating well?

Three months. Three months of torture of not being able to see and talk to him. Yes, it’s torture to her because inside, she feels dying.

 

 

‘Hey, Taeng…’

A deep but soft whisper went to her ears and she immediately turns behind. And she doesn’t know why, she feels like crying. Her vision’s getting blurrier as she runs to him and hugs him tight.

 

‘You’re here? How? I mean… Why? I thought you’re suspended, I mean, hiding…’ She can’t possibly utter any proper word straightly with him right in front of her eyes.

 

‘Shh.. I just want to see you.’ He says and pecks her lips softly. Oh how much he missed those lips of hers.

 

###

 

No words are spoken after that as they cuddle each other on her bed. He’s brushing her hair, like he’s always dreaming of every night.

 

 

‘Anything happened while we’re apart?’

 

‘Hmm.. My manager talked to me. Jiyong Oppa, I’ve been thinking, we’re idols, right? The leaders of our own groups. The responsibilities… Us, dating like this… Can we? What about our band mates? Our fans? Plus, your scandal – ‘

 

‘Kim Taeyeon, you too? I really hope you won’t talk about it. Hey, I apologized, okay?!’ His voice suddenly goes up, shocking the girl.

 

She sighs, seeing him frowning like that.

 

‘People make mistakes. You’re a human, I am too. It’s okay. I already forgive you, Oppa. And I’m sure most of your fans did too. I’m just scared. You and me… Your scandal really shook the industry. I wonder what’ll happen if people know about us… Maybe it’ll be worse…’ Her voice’s faint, like her own hope.

 

‘I – I’m sorry for yelling at you. I thought you're like the others, blaming me for a stupid mistake that I've done. And about us, don’t worry. Let’s hold on while we can. Trust me, I won’t leave you no matter what happens.’ He says, assuring her. Jiyong hugs the fragile girl’s body tight as she closes her eyes, falling deep in sleep in his arms.

 

 


Wow, so many requests^^ I'm happy. I don't know which one to do. This GTae goes to my very first subscriber. I hope you like it :)