Just Another Unordinary Day

If I Could Change One Thing...

~Just Another Unordinary Day~

"Hello and welcome to the new and hit Music Cafe, where you can come and sit, drink your favorite beverages, eat your favorite food or desserts and listen to the new music of the day, but also the old hits that you request! May I take your order?" You said to the costumer sitting at the table infront of you.

"Oh, I'm waiting for some friends . . . Can you come back in a little bit? You know, once they arrive?" He said to you, looking up from the salt shaker he was spinning and smiling slightly. You nodded your head and bowed.

"I will be back when I see more people sit with you," and with that you left back to the counter and sat, waiting for more costumers to come in, while occasionally looking over to the boy you just spoke with. You have to admit, he did appeal to you, but nothing like Minhyun did. You watched him for a little bit, until you noticed somebody was poking your arm.

"Noona~!" You heard a little boy cry when you looked at him.

"Hi Kai," you said picking him up. Kai was a little boy that always came into the shop. He first found this place when he lost his mother. Long story short, he was crying and you took care of him and looked for his mom.

"Noona~ Who were you looking at?" Kai asked giggling and trying to look in the direction you were looking but you turned so he couldn't see.

"Oh, no one. Just checking to make sure a costumer was alright~," you told him smiling, "Where is your umma?" You asked while tilting your head.

"She will be by in a few minutes. . ." He said puffing up his cheeks.

"Aigoo~ What's wrong?" You asked walking around the counter and setting Kai on a stool.

"Noona looks sad! Her eyes are puffy!" He said pointing towards your face. You pouted slightly and then smiled.

"My eyes were just dry, so I cried to make them not dry! Don't worry~," you said walking back behind the counter.

"Okay Noona~" Kai said giggling. After waiting for a moment, Kai's mom came in and walked up to the counter.

"Thank you, Subin! We will be going now. Come on, Kai," she said picking him up and Kai waved.

"Bye Noona~ I'll miss you!"

"Bye Kai! Saranghae~" you said making a heart with your hands and then looking over to your previous costumer's table. You saw a group walk in and you saw your "sister", Allie, and Minhyun.

"Crap," you said under your breath and watched as they walked over to that guys booth. You sighed and grabbed your check pad and pen. You looked at your clothing and then started to walk over to the table.

"Subin!" You heard Allie call in her American accent.

"Annyeong~" You said with a fake smile plastered across your face. You bowed to everyone and put the pen on the paper.

"Welcome to Music Cafe, may I take your order?" You stared at the paper then looked up when you were finished speaking.

"Um, yes, may I have Boba Milk Tea?" The boy from earlier asked. You nodded and smiled slightly while writing it down.

"And you?" You asked pointing to a boy with long blonde hair next to him.

"Um, just water." He said and you wrote it down.

"Same," the two other boys said together. You nodded and looked to Minhyun and Allie.

"And for you two?"

"We would like to split a chocolate banana shake~" Allie said giggling. You nodded and looked down at the paper, writing a little harder then normal.

"I'll be right back with your drinks and menus," you said walking away, avoiding Minhyun's eyes. Even though your relationship was a secret one, he didn't have to just drop you.

"Three waters, a boba milk tea, and then a chocolate banana shake for two," you said to the drink specialist.

"O-Okay," he said shyly and making the drinks. You smiled and hummed with the song playing.

"Here you go Subin," he said smiling slightly, more at ease then before, and handing you the drinks. You took them and walked over to the table while grabbing some menus. You approached the table with the same fake smile and handed everyone their drinks.

"You look familiar," the boy with long hair said tapping his chin. You sighed and handed them their menus.

"Um, yea, you do!" The boy next to him said. They go to the same school as you, but hey, who in their right mind would pay attention to kingkas? Oh, that's right. You did, didn't you?

"She goes to our school sillies~," Allie said smiling and taking a sip of the shake.

"Yea, but I think I have a class with her," the blonde one said again.

"Nope, I don't have any classes with you. . . But hey, I don't pay attention to your types, so I actually wouldn't know," you said slyly and turning to around, but looking over you shoulder once more, "Please, take your time looking through the menu. Wave when you need me back." You walked away back to the counter and looked through the play list of songs.

"You like SISTAR?" The drink specialist asked, causing you to jump slightly.

"Yah~ Hyunwoo, you scared me! . . . Yup, 'No Mercy' is actually my favorite song by them right now," you said smiling and waiting for it to play.

"Ah, I like them too~," Hyunwoo said smiling and standing next to you at the counter.

"I kind of want to dance. . . Is that weird?" You asked tilting your head. He shook his head and smiled.

"No~ Let's dance!" He said taking your hand and you smiled and started to dance with him. You followed him and started to sing along. In the process, he stopped dancing and you continued to dance, just as if it were the actually dance to the song. When the song ended you stopped dancing and blushed red as a tomato, completely embarrassed. You ran over to Hyunwoo and hid behind him.

"That was good!" He said trying to bring you infront of him.

"That was embarrassing!" You said finally giving up and being pulled infront of him.

"But it was gooooooood~" He exclaimed poking your cheek, "It was like you were actually a member of SISTAR!"

"You mean it?" You asked looking up to him.

"Yes! I promise. . . Your table is waiting," Hyunwoo said winking. You tilted your head and turned around and saw Allie waving. You sighed and grabbed your check pad again and walked over to the table.

"May I take your order?" You asked fake smiling again.

"Um, I think we will just have the appetizer combo," Allie said, "Who is that boy?" She asked pointing in Hyunwoo's direction.

"He makes the drinks, why?"

"We saw you dancing with him. . ." Allie said looking at you with a forceful glare.

"Aigoo, overprotec-," you were cut off by the blonde boy speaking again.

"I got it! You are the girl who stays late after school to dance!" He said pointing his finger at you.

"No, I have work after school. Try again," you said, finally writing down the order.

"Oh, sorry. . . " He said apologizing.

"I'll be right back with your order!" You said trying to get away as quick as possible. You walked over to the chef and told him the order.

"I have to be more careful," you said quietly to yourself and waiting for the order to be prepared.


Hello~ It's nice to see you, my lovely readers! The last chapter was short and dull, so I wrote a little bit longer and less dull one! I hope you enjoy <3