Flashbacks.

If I Could Change One Thing...

~Flashback~

"Subin!" You heard a boy call for you when you were walking home. You turned your head slightly and smiled.

"Minhyun Oppa~!" You waved and waited for him.

"Hi Subin," he said pecking your cheek and grabbing your hand, entwining his fingers with yours.

"Guess what!" You said excitedly.

"What?" He asked tilting his head and started to walk again.

"I'm getting a new sister from America!" You said pulling out your phone and showing him a picture of her.

"Oh really?" He asked smiling, "She is a foreign exchange student? I can't wait to meet her!"

"I'm skyping with her later tonight when I get home from work again!"

"Alright, well this is your house isn't it?" He asked stopping infront of your house. You nodded and pecked his cheek.

"Bye~" you said running inside your house and greeting your parents. You ran upstairs to get ready for work.

~End of Flashback~

"Subin..." You heard the same voice from before say, but with a different tone, a more harsh tone.

"What?" You asked pulling your body away from this person.

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"Well, guess what. Nothing was real, was it? You can't drop someone just like that. Well here is me saluting my middle finger to you," you said flipping him off and walking away.

"Hwang Minhyun, you are so stupid," you quietly said, taking off the bracelet that said 'Forever + Always -Minhyun' and throwing it in the trash. You walked back into the cafe from the back door and put your apron back on.

"You okay Subin?" One of the co-workers asked you. You nodded and felt a tear drop from your cheek.

"There is just something in my eye," you said touching your face and realizing tears were flowing from your eyes. You sighed, taking a napkin to wipe the tears from your eyes.

"There is no point crying over wasted time."  You thought to yourself and went back to work.