Part.4

Captured

Zemnax’s pov

I walked into my house and sighed “I’m home!” I yell I walk into the hall and look at the photo on the wall “I’m home” I whisper running my finger across the photo, I wipe the tear that was falling away and went into the living room to do my home work.

I walked down the hall to my locker. I opened it and gathered my books. My closed the locker and saw Heechul standing there with his clones “I saw you with Kangin yesterday” he says I slowly back away when my back hits something. I turn to look  and see a guy behind me looking at Heechul “******” I say in almost a whisper “come on lets go” I lowered my head thinking he was talking to Heechul when he grabbed my hand and pulled me away shoving past Heechul.

He took me up to the roof and let go of my hand “why did you do that it will only make it worse” he walks up to me and says “because I finally opened my eyes” he cups my face in his hands and I look down “Zemnax” he says in a soft tone.

I look up at him and meet his eyes with mine it was as if I was put under a spell I couldn’t look away, he leans in slowly when suddenly he Ki-

*beep beep beep beep* I groan and hit the snooze on my alarm clock ‘what was that?’ I think to myself.

I walked into the school and went to my locker to but books away and to get my books for English class *Slam!* I step back and see Heechul with his hand on my locker “yes?” I ask looking up at him “you did this!” he says angry grabbing my shirt “did what?” I ask trying to get free “you made Kagin brake up with me didn’t you?!” he pulls his fist back about to punch me when he stops.

I open my eyes and see Kagin standing in front of me with his hand holding Heechuls fist “she didn’t do this. YOU did” he says grabbing my hand and pulling me away “where are we going?” I ask as he pulls me down the hall and to the stars “away”

He pulled me onto the roof and let’s go of my hand “why did you do that?” I ask looking at him, he walks up to me and says “because you opened my eyes” he cups my face in his hands as I look down embarrassed “Zemnax” he says in a soft tone.

I look up at him and meet his eyes with mine, I looked into his eyes that pulled me in and trapped me, he leans in slowly and stops a few inches away from my face, he takes a deep breath and then closes the space between us.

 

 capturing me in a kiss.