Part.3

Captured

Kangin‘s pov:

I walked into Minho’s room when I saw him sitting on his bed looking at his phone intently “Minho?” I ask stepping into the room he looks up at me then back down “yeah?” he asks still looking at his phone “are you ok?” I ask leaning on his desk “yeah” he says not looking up “what are you doing?” I ask getting irritated “waiting” “for what?’” I ask crossing my arms “a text.” “From?” I ask trying to get him to say more than two words “Taemin” I thought for a minute then said “oh that cute girly kid from school?” he nods then looks up “how do you know Taeminie?”

“he came and talked to me at school” I say like its nothing “And?” “and what?” I say pretending I have no idea what he’s getting at “and what did he say?” I sigh and look at him “he said he likes you and you need to grow a pear and ask him out already. If you don’t you’ll lose him” he nods then jumps up from his bed “I’ll be back!” he yells as he’s walking out the door.

I chuckle and walk into my bed room to grab my phone when I saw I had a text from Chul

To: Kangin

From: Diva Chul

Why was that kid asking to go out with you?

I read the text and thought for a moment my eyes went wide as I quickly texted back

 

To:

From: Kangin

What did you do?

To: Kangin

From: Diva Chul

I didn’t DO anything some girl came up and saved him.

I sighed in relief after reading that text knowing Taemin was ok just then Minho walks in the door and yells at me “KANGENG GET IN HERE NOW!”

I walked into the room and saw him laying a beat up Taemin down on the couch.

Part.4

Zemnax’s pov:

I walked with Taemins arm draped around my shoulder as I helped him home “thank you Zemnax” he says with a faint smile “where do you live at?” I ask looking up at the road in front of us “down at the end of the road across from Key Umma” I look at him confused “Key Umma?” I ask “yeah he’s just like my mother” I opend my mouth to speak but was cut off by someone yelling “Taemin!”

I looked up and saw a tall dark haied guy with frog like eyes running to us “Minho hyung” Taemin says with a shaky voice “What Happened?!” he asks standing in front of us “Heechul” he says slowly as is he was going to appear out of nowhere Minho sighed then scooped Taemin up in his arms “let’s go”

we arrived at Minhos house when he opened the door and started to walk in “I guess ill see you around Taemin” I say as I start walking away “come inside” Minho says before I walked out of the dive way “I want to know what happened and who you are” he continues, I nod and walk in behind them when he yells “KANGENG GET IN HERE NOW!” my eyes go wide ‘Kangin? Donghae told me to stay away from him’ I walk behind Minho into the living room “sit” he says as he’s laying Taemin down.

I sat down and someone walked in “what happened?” I turn to see who it was and saw a muscular tall guy with shaggy hair walk in “WHAT DO YOU THINK?!” Minho yelled at him he looked down at Taemin then to Minho “I’m sorry Min I promises I won’t let Heechul get away with this” Minho’s face changed from angry to concerned “what do you mean?” Kangin sighed and looked down “I mean Heechul has been out of control he beats up random People and poor people for no resin. Do you know that Donghae didn’t come to school because Heechul and his ‘crew’ got a hold of him?” I shot my head up at him “What?” I ask he looks down at me confused.

“who are you?” he asks “my friend. She saved me from your beast” Taemin says he looks at Taemin them back to me “what do you mean they beat up Donghae?” he crosses his arms and says “yeah I was out with Eunhyuk and they beat him up” I stand up and bow to Minho and Taemin “ill be back” I say stepping outside.

I pull out my phone and call Hae *riiinnnggg* *riiiinnnnggg* ‘come on pick up’ *riiiinnnnggg* “hello?” “hae are you ok?” I ask worried he sigh then says “so you found out hu?” I nod and say “yeah” “yeah I’m ok someone came and took care of me” I sigh in relefe and say “good. Well I’ll see you tomorrow then” “ok bye Zemnax” I hang up and turned around to see Kangin behind me.

I jump and look at him with wide eyes “I’m sorry about Donghae” I look at him a moment then say “why?” he looks confused so I continue “why are you going out with him when you know what he does and who he does it to you obviously don’t agree with it at all” his face softens and says “I don’t know. I guess because I liked who he was and he was there for me when I needed someone” I nod and say “sometimes the ones who were there for us should stay there for us as what they were.”