Part.2

Captured

 

Zemnax’s pov

3Days Later

I walked out of my class with Yesung and went to get my lunch, after getting my lunch I went up to the roof Donghaes not here today so I’m eating here he introduced me to his friends Shindong Sungmin and Ryeowook yesterday but it’s a bit awkward for me to be there with them alone because I just meat them.

I got to the roof and walked over to the little bench that was set up under a light post, I sat down and started to eat my lunch when the roof door burst open and Heechul and his gang walked in with someone who looked bloody “Heechul H…Hyung please i…..I’m s…sorry”Heechul smirked and looked at Kyuhyun “well since you’re sorry….i guess I could cut you a little slack.” The boys face brightened a little “But. It was My .Boyfriend you were flirting with” “N…….NO I only asked him a question!” he smirked and then hit him in the face.

I have no idea what possessed me to do this but I stood from where I was sitting and walked over to the, Kyuhyun seemed to be the only one who saw me until I said “Heechul. He said he was sorry” they all stopped including the boy and looked at me “What did you say?” Heechul asks dropping the boy “I said. HE SAID HE WAS SORRY” I say slower this time.

He picked me up by my uniform shirt and said through his teeth “I’m going to let this slide A. Because your new and B. you’re a Girl and guys don’t hit girls” I smirked and asked “then what’s holding you back?” I look down at his pants as if seeing if he were a man “you little.” “chul don’t” Siwon said holding his arm back from punching me, he dropped me then stormed off with his ‘Crew’ behind him.

I stood and walked to the boy “are you ok?” I ask helping him up “yes I’m fine” he says smiling at me “thank you” he says bowing “whats your name?” I ask smiling back “Taemin.” “What was that about any ways?” he sighs and says “Heechul had a misunderstanding I went to Kangin to ask his permission” “for what?” I ask “to date his brother. Heechul thought I was asking to date him”