Part.1

Captured

Zemnax’s pov:

I stepped out of the black car and looked up at the building standing in front of me,

I took a deep breath and started to walk forwards clutching my school bag in my hand and my schedule in the other.

I walked into the school and looked around for room 308, I looked at the paper and then back up a couple of times when I saw a skinny girly looking guy walking down the big stars “excuses me” he stopped and looked at me “yes?” he asked with an irritated tone “can you help me find room 308?” he sighed and motioned for me to fallow him.

We walked in silence and the only thing I could think was ‘is he actually a guy?’ he stopped in front of the door and turned to me “wait here a minuet” he walked in and I heard a few squeals then a guy came to the door and opened it “Zemnax?” I nodded my head and the man smiled “my name is Yesung I’m your math teacher” I bowed and said “nice to meat you”

He led me into the room and said “ever one this is  Zemnax she’s new here” he turned to me and said “why don’t you go and sit behind Donghae” I looked around and saw a slim guy with brown hair waving his hand, I walked up and sat behind him he turned and said “I’m so sorry you had to meat diva chul first” I opened my mouth to ask what he mint but was cut off by the teacher starting his lesion.

After class I packed up my books and stood to go when I saw that Donghae was waiting for me by the door, I walked up to him and asked “what did you mean by what you said?” he looked confused then his face lit up “you mean about Diva Chul?” I nod y head and he says “ he runs this school he’s going out with the hottest guy here and he’s the best looking one too…well for other people” we interred the cafeteria and I looked at him “dating the hottest guy?” I ask he nods then motions for me to fallow him.

We sit at a table and he nods his head behind himself “that’s him and his crew” I look behind him and see Heechul and three others with him “left to right is Siwon, Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun he has two other people in his crew but there not here today but their names are Eumhyuk and Kangin” I look at the table and see the one on the far right Kyuhyun is watching me with a soul burning look. “it would be best to stay as far away from them as you can get” I nod my head and look  down at my food.