Mission: Planet Earth

Our 6 Alien Bunnies

Back at Planet Matoki, the guys didn't really have that much work to do except for the leader and the commander. Daehyun was silently just watching Youngjae as he was so busy playing a game online. Kekemato was just sitting on Daehyun's lap and was silently watching as well. Jongup was having a staring contest with Dadamato and both were trying to see who would win.

The only person who was bored was Zelo as he was laying on the couch giving a grumpy look by thinking too hard on what to do. "Aish! When are the hyungs are coming back?" Zelo whined as he wanted to know about what's going to happen with the mission.

"You got to be patient." Youngjae said as he was too focus on the game at the same time.

"The thing is what are we going to even do at planet Earth anyway?" Jongup asked as he was kind of curious about the mission as well. "Are we invading that planet?"

Daehyun silently shrugged at the thought since he had the mask on. Usually if Daehyun doesn't had the mask on, he would be talking nonstop by now and it would annoy the members. The door suddenly opened and the 4 looked over and notice both the leader and commander entered with an exhausted look on their face. "What happened with you guys?" Youngjae asked as he paused the game and notice his hyungs.

"The general..." Yongguk muttered. "We had a really conversation about the mission and hearing her nag was getting annoying."

"Like I said, I don't get how Himchan can handle that." Youngjae shrugged.

"Yongguk was the commander before, but he did gave up that position since he got annoyed of her nagging." Himchan snickered as he remember that moment.

"So, what did Hyosung noona said about the mission?" Zelo asked curiously as he was excited for the mission.

"Well, we are leaving tomorrow morning from what the general said." Himchan mentioned.

"We know that, but what is the main mission? Why are we going there?" Youngjae asked since he wanted to know as well.

"Just for discovery." Yongguk shrugged. "We might stay there for awhile due to the general wanting to know about the discoveries about Earth and humans."

"Humans..." Jongup blinked. "Aren't they like cruel people though?"

Dadamato jumped happily as he won the staring contest and happily walked away and joined to see what Shishimato and Tatsmato are doing. "Not that I know of." Yongguk shrugged. "I mean they may look like us, but once we arrive there... we're going to be the aliens to them."

"Even though... they are the aliens to us." Daehyun added.

"So, do we start packing our things leader?" Zelo asked as he was getting excited about the mission.

Yongguk nodded and right away everyone stopped what they are doing and went to go pack their things right away. As the rest walked away, Yongguk was about to head into his room until Himchan stopped him for a moment. "Yongguk..." Himchan called out.

Yongguk stopped and turned back to the commander as he gave a worried look to him. "You sure we're going to be ok on this mission? The only most experience people we have is me and you. The others barely go on mission that much compared to us." Himchan asked since he doesn't want anything bad to happen with the group.

"Oh would you stop being the mother." Yongguk teased as he nudge Himchan's elbow. "They are going to be fine. Sure, they maybe kids but I think they are ready for this mission."

"Alright..." Himchan nodded unsure and followed Yongguk to go pack their stuff for the trip.

~*~*~*~

It was already lunch time at school and Lexy was walking out of class with Seoyun, "You ready to go to lunch unnie?" Lexy smiled as she was waiting for the olderto finish packing her stuff.

"Yeah," Seoyun nodded as she followed Lexy to the cafeteria where the others are waiting.

The girls arrived at the cafeteria and the first person who was at the table was Yeeun. Yeeun already got her tray of food and later on Jieun and Soyou met up and came to the table with their food at the same time. "You had fun being a loner dongsaeng?" Soyou teased as she notice how Yeeun was sitting awkwardly at the table.

"Shut up..." Yeeun said as she glared at the older.

Hyelim arrived after along with Seoyun and Lexy who came by and sat with the leftover chairs. "So, is there anything new?" Lexy asked as she joined in the conversation.

"Guys... Hyelim did it again..." Soyou said as she looked at Hyelim in disappointment.

Hyelim blinked and the others looked over and sighed. Yeeun and Lexy did a face palm since they knew what Soyou was talking about, "Hye, are you kidding me?" Jieun asked as she stared at the maknae in disappointment. "We had this conversation before with you."

"I know... I'm sorry." Hyelim said as she didn't know what to do. "It just that Seulbi and Mina were messing with me and Soyou. I just don't want Soyou to go start causing a fight and stuff."

"Accepting their request is a bad thing though, and you know that." Soyeon said as she was worried about the maknae.

"Guys, can you please just stop complaining about it." Hyelim said as she pouted at the group.

"Alright... we will stop." Jieun said. "You should know we're just doing this because we're trying to protect you."

"Guys, even though I'm the youngest. You guys don't have to treat me like a little girl. I can handle myself you know." Hyelim said since she's mature enough to handle things on her.

"That's a lie." Soyou said since she knows how much struggle Hyelim has been through.

"Shut it." Hyelim muttered as she lightly hit Soyou making Soyou laugh.

~*~*~*~

The school day ended and the girls except for Lexy were walking together in a group and was about to go their separate ways. "Alright, so we shall see you guys back home?" Jieun said as she was about to head to the cafe with Hyelim and Soyeon since it their shift today.

"Nae," Soyou nodded as she was about to walk home with Yeeun.

Lexy arrived at the soccer field and right away the guys notice her arrival. "Hey Lex!" One of the athletes said.

Lexy smiled and waved and she walked over to the girls team. "Hello guys!" Lexy said as she set her stuff down.

While the guys practice on the other half of the field, the girls were practicing their passing and goals. Later on, the cheerleaders arrived in their practice outfit and they started to cheer for the guys. Some of the guys whistled as the cheerleaders arrived and most of them were staring at the team captain Nari. The girls rolled their eyes and there was Lexy who didn't even bother to deal with the preppy girls. "Come on girls... let do our best to win our next game." Lexy said as she wanted her team to get back into the game.

Nari was doing some flips and was lifted in the air by the guy cheerleaders and it made the girl pouted and made them feel insecure. "Lex, have you ever thought about on how pretty Nari is?" One of the players asked as they wanted to be pretty like her. "Well, you're pretty as well. Man! Why can't I be like you guys?!"

"You are pretty though Aecha, don't let a cheerleader make you feel insecure about your looks." Lexy said as she smiled at her.

"I guess you're right." Aecha sighed as she walked away. Lexy start to feel bad since most of the athletes feel insecure due to them not having that much of a femine body compare to the other girls like the cheerleaders. She gave sigh and start to get right back into a practice with the girls.

~*~*~*~

As for Hyelim, Jieun, and Seoyun they were already in their uniforms and serving people at the Molang Cafe. "Thank you for coming!" Seoyun said as she happily smiled at the customers who were leaving.

Hyelim walked over to the table where the customer were last sitting up and start to clean up the table. Jieun was serving some customers as she had a tray in her and set a strawberry cake and raspberry iced tea down at the table. "Thank you! You're very pretty you know." The kind lady said as she smiled at Jieun's appearance.

"Gamshamida!" Jieun giggled as she walked and continue on serving more customers.

It was a pretty busy day at the cafe, Seoyun was showing customers the way to the available tables and Hyelim was taking orders and at the same time cleaning the tables. The manager walked up to Jieun who was on a short break since no food has arrived for the table yet and smiled at her. "Everything ok Jieun-ah?" The manager asked as she was curious on why she was giving a weird look.

"Oh,mianhae Taeyeon unnie. I just randomly spaced out." Jieun said as she awkwardly chuckled at the older.

"Is something going on at school?" Taeyeon tilted her head since she had a feeling Jieun might be worried at something.

"Well not really, just kind of stressed out on how we go through this everyday. I mean, doing this job just to get some money and then school. Who could have known living this kind of life can be stressful." Jieun explained as she thought about her daily routine.

"Who knows what might happen though." Taeyeon chuckled on how Jieun can have a wild imagination sometimes. "Maybe, one day you and the girls' life is going change. Probably by meeting that one special someone." She winked at Jieun.

"Yah! It's not like that!" Jieun said as she playfully pushed the manager.

"Order is ready!" The chef called out.

Jieun looked over and went over to grab the order right away and went to serve it to the right table. Taeyeon was watching on how hard the girls are working and she sighed happily on how much they been through. These girls are sure one of the kind. She thought to herself.

~*~*~*~

"Hyung!!!!" Zelo called out as he was walking around the house trying to look for the older. "Hyung!!!" He shouted out again. Are you kidding me? He muttered in his thoughts.

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" Zelo shouted.

"WHAT!!!" A loud scream suddenly answered.

All the hyungs went out of their places and they curiously look at Zelo. "Oh..." Zelo blinked as he forgot that he was the maknae, "I'm looking for Jongup hyung." He chuckled.

"Aish..." Himchan said as he went back to continue on packing since he got irritated by Zelo's yelling. "At least say the name first and then hyung."

"Sorry..." Zelo grinned widely at Himchan since he knew he was mad at him for doing that.

"Has anyone seen my phone?" Youngjae asked since he couldn't find his phone anywhere.

"Did you seriously lose your phone?" Yongguk raised a brow at the younger.

"I don't remember where I last put it." He awkwardly chuckled at the leader.

"Idiot..." Daehyun snickered to himself underneath the mask.

"Yah!" Youngjae said as he was about to whack Daehyun on the head, but he quickly got stopped by Himchan.

"No fighting!" Himchan said as he dragged Youngjae back.

"Sorry..." Youngjae muttered.

"I just realize something," Zelo said as he walked back out in the hall with Jongup. "What are we going to do about matoki?"

"Hm..." Yongguk said as he looked over at Shishimato who was too busy reading.

"We can't take them to Earth with us hyung." Himchan said. "The general said it would be too much to bring some people on to Earth. Plus, I doubt the humans have seen a matoki before."

"True, but are we seriously going to leave them here for awhile?" Jongup asked as he didn't want to leave Dadamato behind.

"We have to though." Youngjae said as he was too busy looking for his phone.

"I don't trust them in the house alone though. They might cause some trouble." Himchan said as he glared at Tatsmato since he knows he can be a trouble maker at times.

"Then, we can call a babysitter to check on them at times." Yongguk shrugged carelessly since he didn't know what to do at the moment.

"Or~" Youngjae interrupted as he finally found his phone. "I can put a camera on here and we can check on them often to see how they are doing."

"So like a video call?" Daehyun mentioned.

"Pretty much." Youngjae nodded. "Its more easier that way."

"Alright," Yongguk nodded in agreement. "Video call it is."

~*~*~*~

Lexy finished off her practice and arrived back at the house, "I'm home~" Lexy shouted.

"Welcome home!" Yeeun said as she just finished off her homework.

Lexy walked to the stairs and notice on the side how Yeeun was doing homework and Soyou was on the computer with her headset talking to people. "For once Soyou is playing with people besides by herself." Lexy teased.

"Very funny." Soyou sarcastically said as she was doing well on her team.

Lexy walked up the stairs to go change and put her stuff down and Yeeun was just watching her best friend just dominating the guys and carrying the team. "How can this game be so easy for you?" Yeeun blinked. "I can't even be that good."

"If you play so much video games, you honestly get the hang of it." Soyou said as she shrugged casually and ended up getting a kill.

"You sure do talk to a lot of people So." Jihoon said as he was listening into the conversation.

"Dude, why the heck are you listening to a girl's conversation?" One of his friends said as he didn't find the conversation interesting.

"Come on guys, don't forget that I'm still a girl, even though I act like one of you guys." Soyou sighed since she does have a nerdy side.

The door swing opened making Hyelim, Jieun, and Seoyun returning from their shift. "We're home~" Hyelim shyly called out.

"Why you're doing it so shyly if it just us?" Seoyun asked since she didn't know what up with Hyelim at the moment.

"I'm just tired that's why..." She mumbled as she walked over to the couch and flopped on there. "It's good to be home~"

"Oh boy, more girls." Jihoon's friend said sarcastically as he could hear the sound of girls.

"Be nice..." Jihoon said as he had a feeling Soyou might be really sensitive over his friend's attitude.

"My bad." He sarcastically said.

Soyou silently continued on playing since she did felt a little bit hurt from those words. In the end, they ended up winning the game and Soyou logged off and say bye to her friends. She took off her headset and notice the 3 looking at her. Jieun, Soyeon, and Yeeun were giving a light smirk at her and Soyou blinked confused on what were they doing. "It not like that." Soyou muttered.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lexy asked as she finished changing and was walking down the stairs to join the group.

"Nothing really." Seoyun chuckled.

Later on, Yeeun and Lexy were cooking dinner and everyone was waiting at the dinner table. "So, how was practice Lex?" Yeeun asked curiously as she is jealous on athletic Lexy is.

"It was good, but so so honestly." Lexy sighed. "Everytime the cheerleaders goes in, the team start to have their insecurities on how pretty Nari is compare to them."

"Girl, you're team captain. You should motivate them and tell them not to worry about it." Soyou said. "Who cares how pretty Nari is and how many boys she can get, it shouldn't stop them from playing their favorite sports."

"I want them to understand that, but they don't just get it." Lexy pouted as she felt stressed already. "I need your guys' help."

"We'll think of something. Don't worry!" Jieun said.

Lexy finished the food and Yeeun was plating it and handing it over to the table. "Dinner is ready~" Yeeun said as she place the hot plate on the center of the table.

The spicy hot smell of the kimichi chigae just sitting at the table made the girls' mouth drool. "I love kimchi." Hyelim said as she start to grab her bowl and pour some for herself.

The girls did the same and later on Yeeun and Lexy joined for another family dinner. Soyou and Hyelim was doing clean up and slowly the girls went off to bed one by one including them.

~*~*~*~

The next day came and it was that time when BAP goes off to their first mission. Yongguk was getting his things packed and was putting it in the ship along with the help of Youngjae and Himchan. "Yah! You don't need to bring that much technology!" Himchan complained as he realize how many stuff Youngjae is bringing into the ship.

"B-But I can't leave all of them behind!" Youngjae pouted as he didn't want to leave his technology alone on this planet. "Plus, maybe the humans will find it interesting on how different matoki technology is compared to their technology." He smiled like a little kid.

Daehyun walked out with his bag in hand and he was over hearing the conversation on Youngjae was acting like a little kid once again making him nod in disappointment and continue on putting his stuff in the ship. Jongup and Zelo arrived as well and did the same. Zelo couldn't believe that he is going on a mission with his hyungs, but at the same time he feels sad because he doesn't know when he's coming back. He suddenly felt a light tug and it quickly got back to his senses.

Zelo looked over and notice Totomato whimpering at Zelo. Zelo patted his head and smiled, "Don't worry toto, I'll be back soon."

Totomato sighed but then nodded since he wanted his owner to do well. The guys said their farewells to their pets and all aboard the ship and went off to Earth. Slowly as the rocket go up and expose the galaxy, the only thing Zelo could think of is missing home. He stared at the bunny shaped planet that he is leaving behind and soon he will be off to a new planet. "Well... a new adventure begins..." He mumbled to himself as he start to get nervous out of nowhere.