First Day As Earthlings

Our 6 Alien Bunnies

Jieun woke up and notice that everyone else was still asleep. She lightly yawned and stretched from her bed, she got up right away and walked out of the room trying not to wake both Seoyun and Lexy up. As Jieun walked out, she notice the kitchen lights were on along with the hallway. What the heck? Jieun thought to herself as she squinted her eyes wondering why are the lights on. She start to walk down the hallway and enter the kitchen, she notice an unfamiliar Himchan looking around the kitchen trying to experiment on what too cook. "Hm..." Himchan said as he curiously examine the frying pan.

"Good morning?" Jieun called out with a confused look.

Himchan turned around quickly and notice Jieun in her pjs still. "Oh! Um... morning." Himchan awkwardly grinned as he tried to wave with his hand, but instead waved with a frying pan.

Jieun raised a brow at him and folded her arms, "Are you trying to cook breakfast?"

"Um... yeah." Himchan awkwardly chuckled as he set the frying pan down. "I thought it would be nice to make you and everyone else something since you are making us stay here for awhile."

Jieun lightly chuckled as she didn't know Himchan would be this nice and curious about the kitchen gadgets. "If you want, I can help you." She smiled. "Most of the time, I'm the one who cooks breakfast in the house for the girls."

"Really?!" Himchan lightly gasped as he was happy that he got some help for once.

Jieun giggled and nodded, "First off, the one that you grab is a frying pan..."

Soyou woke up and notice that she woke up early for once compare to Seoyun who should be awake by now. Soyou smell the sweet breakfast smell in the air, which made her quickly got out of bed and casually walked out of her room and enter the kitchen. She sleepily enter the kitchen and notice both Jieun and Himchan cooking together. Soyou was shocked to see both of them already becoming friends that it made her stood there for a moment trying to see what's going on. "Good morning." Soyou said as she interrupted the 2 cooking.

"Oh, Soyou-ah." Jieun smiled. "Your food will be ready soon."

"I didn't know that Himchan cooked." Soyou said as she notice Himchan helping out.

"Back at home, I'm usually the one who cooks for the whole group, so it's pretty much normal for me." Himchan said as he was flipping the eggs.

"It's kind of a lot of work to do since we got more people in the house." Soyou mentioned, "You sure you don't need any help."

"Ani," Jieun insisted. "You should go sit down. Besides, we have to get ready for school."

"Umma... it's too soon." Soyou pouted at Jieun. "Can't I please help?"

The door opened and a tall sleepy Zelo walked in, "Good morning hyung." Zelo yawned.

Zelo notice the 3 people who already woke up. "Morning, your breakfast will be ready soon." Himchan said as he was still cooking.

"Araso..." Zelo rubbed his eyes as he went over to the table and casually sit down.

"See, now why don't you go be like Zelo and relax as well. Himchan and I got this." Jieun said as she lightly pushed Soyou to the couch.

"Andwae!" Soyou said as she went passed Jieun and start to grab the plates and help Himchan out. "I'm not a lazy person compare to Zelo over there."She sticked her tongue out at the older.

Jieun sighed and casually folded her arms. She nodded her head and continue to help out with the cooking. Hyelim was the 3rd girl to wake up, she walked out of her room, she notice Soyou and Jieun cooking together along with the help of Himchan. As for Zelo, he was the one who is sleeping on the couch. "Morning..." Hyelim blinked as she notice all the stuff that is going on.

"Morning, Hye." Jieun and Soyou smiled at the younger. Himchan was too focused on the cooking that he awkwardly waved at Hyelim.

Another squeak came from the door once again making a yell come from out of nowhere. "I SMELL FOOD!!!!" The familiar voice shouted.

Everyone paused for a moment and 3 of the girls jumped from the startle of the surprise yelling. Surprisngly, all the girls see is a fast Daehyun who ran out of his room and arrived at the kitchen quickly and sat at the table impatiently waiting for the food. "Is the food done yet?!" He asked in an excited tone.

The 3 rosed a brow at the "hyper" Daehyun, Himchan who was casually cooking didn't mind the hyper Daehyun and sighed in disappointment, "You have to wait until everyone dishes is cook."

"No, I want food now!" Daehyun said as he was getting impatient and whined like a little kid.

The door opened and a cranky Yeeun walked out with an irritated look. "Who the heck is yelling this early in the morning?!" Yeeun said as she stomped into the conversation.

The 3 silently looked over at Daehyun, who was bouncing on the chair in excitement making it look like he has to go to the bathroom. Yeeun blinked at the childish Daehyun who had come out and she facepalmed at him and sighed, "If you need to go use the bathroom, it's in the hallway."

"Oh, I don't need to go." Daehyun said in a hyper tone. "I just want my food, but Himchan UMMA is taking forever." He exaggerates on the word "umma."

Himchan start to get irritated and glared at the younger, "Yah! If you don't be quiet, you are going to be the last person to get your food!"

"MAKE ME!" Daehyun shouted.

"Would someone please go get his mask and put it on him so he can shut up!" Himchan sighed as he didn't want to deal with Daehyun's talking anymore.

"Mask?" Yeeun and Hyelim blinked in confusion.

The door opened and walking in a sleepy Yongguk who was sleep walking but, he looks awake. He enter through the kitchen where everyone else was awake and the first thing he did was walk up to Daehyun. Yongguk went behind Daehyun and everyone was curious what Yongguk is doing. Yongguk got a hold of his mask and start to forcefully put it on Daehyun making Daehyun stay quiet and stop talking. "Gosh..." Yongguk muttered as he was already annoyed by Daehyun's talking.

Daehyun glared at Yongguk and rolled his eyes and continues to wait for his food. Soyou and Jieun just stared at Yongguk stunned on what just happened. Yongguk notice 2 pairs of eyes staring at him and he awkwardly grinned, "Sorry about that. Morning!"

"Morning..." The 2 said with a confused expression.

Later on, everyone starts to wake up and the last one who still hasn't come out was Jongup. "The food is almost ready. Sorry it took so long." Himchan mentioned. "Cooking for 12 people is a pain."

"Is there really 12 of us in this household?" Seoyun blinked as she didn't realize the amount of people.

"Pretty much." Soyou shrugged. "It took the 3 of us to finally finished cooking."

"Alright, the food is ready." Jieun said as she start to set the plates on the table.

The first few people to eat was the 6 who was already at the table. "Thank you Jieun." Seoyun smiled as she notice the food in front of her. She didn't know that Himchan cook as well so this might be interesting to try for her.

Soyou, Jieun, and Himchan didn't eat yet and notice everyone was enjoying their food. "Do you guys like it?" Himchan asked. "It's actually the first time I cooked human food."

"It's really good!" Daehyun said as he gave his hyung a thumbs up. "I didn't know Earthling food can taste more better than the food that we usually have back on our planet."

"What do you guys usually have at planet Matoki?" Jieun asked curiously.

"Well, our food is kind of similar to your guys' food." Daehyun mentioned. "We just have different ways to cook it and call it in a different way."

"You should cook it one day." Yeeun suggested. "I like trying new things!"

"Yah!" Soyou muttered. "You're not the only one who likes food." She pouted at the younger.

"Maybe one day." Yongguk chuckled at the conversation.

~*~*~*~

After the group have finished their food, the girls dressed into their uniform and start to head out for school. "Alright, we'll leave you guys here for awhile." Lexy said as she swung her bag around her shoulder.

"Where are you guys going?!" Zelo pouted as he didn't want his new friends to leave.

"We just have school." Jieun mentioned. "We will be back soon though."

"Can we come?" Youngjae asked as he was curious what Earthling's schools are like.

"It kind of might be a bad idea." Hyelim said as she slipped on her shoes. "You guys are not even register to our school."

"Mianhae..." Seoyun pouted as she felt bad for leaving these random aliens in their house. "Hyelim, Lexy, and I will be back home."

"W-What about Soyou, Yeeun, and Jieun?" Himchan blinked as he notice the other 3 will be missing.

"We have work today, so we might come home late." Soyou mentioned as she walked out the door.

The rest of the girls followed from behind leaving B.A.P lost and confused. "And they are gone." Daehyun said in a sad tone.

"Hm..." Yongguk said as he starts to think of an idea.

"What are you thinking about hyung?" Jongup asked curiously.

"Youngjae, do you think you can hack into a school system or something?" Yongguk asked as he glanced over at Youngjae with an idea.

"I can, but I think I need to know where the school is if I want to get into the system." Youngjae grinned.

"Hyung, are you serious about this?" Himchan asked as he made a worried look. "What if we might get caught by the girls though?"

"I doubt we will get caught by the girls. Sure they maybe mad at first, but that's ok. We need to live normal lives as humans anyway." Yongguk said. "Plus probably going to school will be fun."

"I still don't think this is a good idea hyung." Himchan pouted as he had a feeling this might end badly.

~*~*~*~

The girls arrived at school and they were getting their usual greetings. Slowly they start to go off in separate ways and head to their classrooms together. Soyou and Hyelim arrived in their class and from what happened with the incident between Seulbi and Mina, things should be pretty calm today. "Hey, have you guys heard I think we might be getting new students today!" A student shouted out as she rushed into the classroom getting everyone's attention.

The 6 were confused in each of their classrooms wondering what was going on. Seoyun was hanging with Lexy as she was having a chill conversation with her until she heard about the new students. "What is she talking about?" Lexy blinked as she was curious what so special about these new students.

"Eh~ how can you tell?!" One of the other students gasped really loud since she was hesistated to meet them.

"They are like so cute! They don't look like they go here, but I think we might get one of them in our class!" The girls squealed as they were excited to meet them.

"No one never knows what they are talking about." Seoyun said as she shrugged it off and continue on her conversation with Lexy.

"Alright class! Take your seats!" The teacher shouted as he arrived right when the bell rang. Quickly, the students rushed over to their seats and sat down, "As you guys can tell, we have some new students today."

Right when the teacher spoke those words...all you could hear was the squealing from girls. Nari was sitting next to those girls and from their squealing she could hear her ears ringing. She squeaked as she got surprised by the fangirling but, annoyed since it was a bad idea to start off her morning like this. "Yah!" Nari suddenly shouted as she quickly turned over and slammed the desk behind her while glaring at the girl. "I know how you can be excited about this new student, but can you please lose your squeaky mouse voice because that is not needed her in this time."

"I...I'm sorry..." The shy student stuttered as she felt her heart stabbed making her slowly slumped down to her chair.

Nari gave off a pleasant smile and switched back over to the class, "Thank you!"

Lexy rolled her eyes as she has seen Nari's real personality so many times. I don't get it... if she is going to be like this to people most of the time, why the heck are they still hanging out with her? She thought to herself as she feels like Nari must have the power to hypnotize people.

"Omo! So cute!" Half of the girls squealed in shocked as the 2 new students walked in. Lexy got back into reality and checked out to see who the new students are, her jaw suddenly dropped as she notice both Yongguk and Zelo standing in front of the room waving to the class. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" Both of them greeted.

Seoyun looked over at Lexy and started mouthing words to her, What the heck are they doing here?! 

Lexy gave a confused look as she read Seoyun's words and lightly shrugged. Zelo was looking around the room greeting himself to students, "My name is Choi, Joonhong but, I prefer the name to be Zelo. It's nice to meet you Eart-" He grinned until he paused for a moment and stared at Lexy.

The class was confuse so they all looked back at his direction making all eyes go on Lexy. Lexy blinked wondering what was going on and why were so many people staring at her. "Um... hi..." She blinked in confusion.

"LEXY!!!!" Zelo happily shouted out as he rushed up to her and hugged her tightly. "I didn't know that we would have the same class together I'm so happy!"

The whole class started to murmur on what type of relationship Zelo and Lexy might have. Lexy was shocked by the tight hug that she awkwardly try to push Zelo out of the way."Um... Zelo..." Lexy shyly called out as she didn't know what to do. She wasn't used to this kind of attention compared to Jieun who always get this kind of attention from guys. "Can you please let go of me." She whispered to Zelo.

Zelo looked around the classroom and notice that people were staring at him awkwardly. Murmurs began to occur in the room and it slowly made Zelo let go of Lexy. Lexy start to get her breath back and the teacher get rid of the murmurs by clearing his throat. "Alright, Yongguk why don't you sit next to Hanuel." The teacher mentioned as he pointed over at Haneul.

Haneul gave a friendly model smile and happily waved her hand so Yongguk knew the way. Yongguk nodded and silently sat next to her, "Annyeong, it's nice to meet you." Haneul greeted as she stuck out her hand for a handshake.

Yongguk curiously stared at the hand and then stared back her wondering what he should do. Haneul awkwardly giggled, "I'm asking for a handshake if you're wondering. Don't worry, I don't bite." She said as winked at him.

Yongguk still didn't know what to do or what handshake she was talking about. He gently held on to Haneul's hand and lightly shook it then let go. Wow, her hand is soft. Yongguk thought as that came across his mind.

"Joonhong, you can sit next to Nari." The teacher pointed over at Nari.

"Andwae!" Zelo pouted. "Can I sit next to Lexy instead?"

"No..." The teacher said as he stared at Zelo with a stubborn look. "Because, someone is already sitting next to Lexy so the only open seat there is Nari's."

"Seonsaengnim!" The student sat next to Lexy suddenly raised her hand. "I can sit next to Nari and Zelo can take this seat."

"Really?!" Zelo gasped as he was happy that a student was willing to give up their seat for him.

"No, Joonhong needs to learn how to find where his assigned seat is. But, thank you for trying to be helpful." The teacher said as he glared at Zelo and pointed at his assigned seat next to Nari once again.

Zelo grumbled and sadly walked over to his assigned seat. Nari pouted as she notice how sad Zelo was, Zelo arrived at his seat and slumped down into his chair and sighed. "Um... hi." Nari said as she notice a sad Zelo.

Zelo sighed as he leaned back in his chair and stared over at Lexy who was talking to her seat buddy. "You know, you don't really have to do that." Lexy mentioned as she felt bad for the person sitting next to her to give up her seat just for her.

"Ani, I thought it would be a nice thing to do since your boyfriend wanted to sit next to you." The student grinned at Lexy.

Lexy blinked and palmed herself after what she just heard, "We're not really dating honestly."

"Oh? Then what are you guys?" She curiously tilted her head wanting to know the relationship between you and Zelo. "Are you guys like cousins?"

"Um..." Lexy said as she didn't know how to explain the relationship between her and B.A.P. "We are like...childhood friends. So kind of like cousins, but we're not related. We act like cousins but we're not!"

The student didn't know what Lexy was talking about so she just shrugged it off and continue on listening to what the teacher has to say. Lexy sighed in relief as she didn't know what to do. Dammit, you need to be more careful with your words. Lexy thought to herself as she felt disappointed with what she just said.

~*~*~*~

It was that time of lunch, Yeeun and Jieun walked out of the classroom and head for the cafeteria with Daehyun and Himchan following from behind. "Wait up!" Himchan called out as he was trying to catch up with both Yeeun and Jieun, but they were speed walking to the cafeteria.

"Can you believe this?" Jieun muttered.

"Oh come on unnie, it can't be that bad." Yeeun said.

"They completely embarrassed us in class though!"

"True... but maybe the other girls have experience through the same exact situation as well."

"I guess..." Jieun sighed as she arrived at the cafeteria with Yeeun and went to get their usual lunch.

Himchan tried catching up to the girls but, he ended up losing them with Daehyun. He arrived at the cafeteria and notice how many students are sitting at their usual table chattering about different topics. "Great... we lost them. I told hyung that they were going to be mad about this!" Himchan said as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

Daehyun just stared at Himchan thinking that he's crazy. He start to go into his own little world when he saw the students getting trays of food in lines. Daehyun lightly gasped underneath his mask and quickly joined the line trying to get some of the school food. "I think we should look for them." Himchan suggested as he turned over to Daehyun but notice his disappearance. "Mwo..." He blinked as he didn't know Daehyun would disappear that quickly. "Great! Now I lost Daehyun!"

Soyou was getting food along with Hyelim and they arrived at their usual table where Seoyun and Lexy were sitting at. "So... did anything new happened today?" Soyou asked once she set her tray down and sat in her chair.

"Well," Seoyun said as she was playing with her food. "We got new students today."

"No way," Hyelim said sarcastically. "We did too~"

"I feel like they are stalking us though." Lexy sighed as she notice how embarrassed she was when Zelo hugged her tightly in front of people.

"You're not the only one." Jieun joined in as she set her tray down next to Soyou and sat down next to her. "We got Himchan and Daehyun in our class and now they are following us around like lost puppies."

"Speaking of Himchan, he does look like a lost puppy." Seoyun pointed out as she notice how lost Himchan looks as he was standing alone at the entrance looking for his friends.

"I thought Daehyun was with him!" Jieun said as her eyes grew as she remember he was walking with Daehyun at the end of class.

"Daehyun is too busy getting food though." Hyelim mentioned. "I saw him in line, someone is going to be enjoying themself around this time."

Himchan was still looking for Jieun and everyone and he didn't know what to do. He notice that some of the students are staring at him and he was starting to feel awkward not knowing what to do. Seriously, where are you guys... Himchan thought as he bit his lip.

"Excuse me?"

Himchan notice a voice calling out to him and he quickly look behind him and there stood Aria who was staring at him. "You seem lost. Do you have any friends?" Aria tilted her head as she didn't know that Himchan was this good looking.

"Um... I kind of lost them." Himchan said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, if you want... you can come sit with us!" Aria insisted as she starts to walk over to her table with Himchan following.

"R-Really?!" Himchan gasped. "Thank you!"

Aria smiled as she notice how happy Himchan was. "No problem, besides you sit next to me in class. So it's better to know you since we got the same classes together."

"Oh yeah!" Himchan remembered as he spotted her in class. "What is your name?"

"Aejung." Aria answered. "But, please call me Aria. Most of my friends call me that."

"Aria is a pretty name." Himchan said as he arrived at the table and notice both Jongup and Zelo at the table. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Hanging out with Seulbi." Jongup said as he didn't know Himchan would end up at the same table as him. "Also, I spotted Zelo in the lunch line so I told him to come join me."

"But, I wanted to be with Lexy-ah and the others hyung." Zelo pouted at Jongup.

"You know where Jieun and the others are?" Himchan asked as he can finally catch up with Jieun and apologize to her from what happened today.

"Um... yeah." Zelo furrowed his brows as he start to think that Himchan is crazy or something. "They are like 3 tables down behind us."

"Oh..." Aria pouted as she has a bad feeling that Himchan will be choosing Jieun instead of her. "I didn't know that you know Jieun as well. She is really popular at this school."

"What do you mean?" Zelo asked curiously.

"Well, right now you guys are hanging out with the most best looking girls out here." Seulbi said as she flipped her hair and gave a flirty look to the 3. "Lexy and the others are popular to people as well, but between us... I say most people love us instead of them."

"Not all of that is true though." Haneul arrived at the table and set her food down and start to join in the conversation. "Seulbi what did I just say about taking this overboard, you're suppose to be a team player... not some kind of spoiled brat."

"Excuse me!" Seulbi scoffed as she glared at Haneul, "You know how much I hate being called a spoiled brat."

"But, it's true that you are one." Mina said as she chuckled quietly to herself.

Seulbi muttered as she rolled her eyes at Mina's comment and continue on talking about what goes on around the school. Back at the girls' table, they were chattering with Yongguk, Youngjae, and Daehyun about the other girls that Zelo and the others are sitting with. "So what you're saying is... those girls are bad news?" Youngjae gave a confused look.

"Kind of..." Soyou pouted. "They can be ok at first, but they are trying to be the best of the best."

"They only see us as a rival because so many people know us in this school that they think that we have more popularity than them... we really don't." Seoyun explained. "Its mostly all on Lexy."

"Hey!" Lexy said as she looked over at Seoyun. "Just because I play sports, it doesn't really mean I'm that popular!"

"You're right..." Yeeun nodded in agreement. "It all on you and Jieun unnie that is making us popular."

"...not helping..."

Yeeun happily grinned at the 2 and continued on eating. Daehyun was silently eating his food and he knows that if he starts talking, he will end up talking nonstop. "So, are you saying that we have to pick sides?" Yongguk asked curiously.

"Not really." Hyelim gasped. "We're not like that. I mean, if you're with Yena and the others...then they will make you choose a side."

~*~*~*~

Lunch ended and the day starts to go on, it was the end of the day and the girls were usually waiting for each other. Soyou walked out of class with Hyelim and Youngjae was about to follow them until he notice Jongup too busy talking with Seulbi. "Alright, so... are you free this weekend?" Seulbi asked as she giggled at Jongup who was telling her stories about where he was from.

"Maybe...I'll check my schedule." Jongup grinned.

"Just tell me when." Seulbi suggested. "You have my number anyways." She shyly walked away and left the classroom.

Jongup notice Youngjae staring at him with a disappointed look and Jongup happily walked up to Youngjae, "Hyung! I made a new friend today! I bet the general would be proud!" He continued on walking on and Youngjae was watching him walk away happily.

"Yeah... but, Soyou would be disappointed if she knows that you're going to start being friends with her..."

Soyou, Yeeun, and Jieun have left to go work at the cafe since they have their shifts today. As for Seoyun, Hyelim, and Lexy the 3 were walking with B.A.P back to their home. The girls arrived at home and the first thing Lexy did was just flopped on the couch. "School is so tiring!" Lexy groaned as she was trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"When is Yeeun and the others coming back?" Daehyun asked curiously as he felt weird seeing Seoyun's group incomplete.

"They usually come home around 8." Hyelim mentioned. "Don't worry time will go by fast."

"It sounds like you miss them already." Youngjae snickered as he nudge onto Daehyun.

"Shut up..." Daehyun mumbled, "I was just curious that's all."

Jongup quietly went to go do his homework with Zelo and he has been on the phone a lot lately. "This is the first time I have seen Jongup on his phone for the longest time." Hyelim mentioned as she notice how popular Jongup and Zelo were already on the first day of school.

"It's Seulbi texting him that's why." Yongguk mentioned. "Those 2 have been hanging out with them a lot, like lost puppies."

"Well then." Seoyun walked over to the conversation. "That was fast. Pretty soon those 2 might be dating one of those girls someday or something."

After awhile, the girls got home from their shift and they notice how late it was. As they arrived the place was already dark and everyone must have been asleep. The girls just stared at each other and shrugged it off and went into their rooms and went to bed.


Author's Note

This is probably the most longest I have ever wrote. And this is only the 4th chapter. Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! Be sure to subscribe, comment, and upvote if you guys enjoy this story <3