Shooting Star?

Our 6 Alien Bunnies

Today was Friday, the girls got out of school and due to anyone not having after school activities, they decided to go to the cafe. Yeeun, Soyou, and Lexy have their shifts at the cafe so they might not be hanging out with the other 3 that much. School went by quickly, Yeeun was standing out at the front with Hyelim as they were waiting for their friends to come. Soyou was finishing up her assignment and the others are just late. Jieun walked out of the school with Lexy and they were having a conversation about sports until they spotted Yeeun and Hyelim. Coming from behind, Soyeon came along with Soyou. "Are we all here?" Yeeun asked as she notice the rest arriving.

"I think so." Seoyun said as she double check while looking from behind.

"Alright, let's go." Hyelim nodded as she walked away and the others followed from behind.

At the cafe, Jieun, Seoyun, and Hyelim were sitting at their usual table having a conversation about what happened today at school. "So did anything new happened with you guys?" Hyelim asked curiously as she set her tea down.

"Well..." Jieun said as she knew her day is not going well.

Seoyun raised a brow at her and folded her arms, "What did that monsterly princess do this time?"

"Nothing really, I just think she kind of went overboard with all this attention. I mean, Yeeun was there to see it all... but I was the one who stopped her since I didn't want the both of us to getin trouble." Jieun sighed.

"Umma, if you don't want any issues to be cause... you got to learn how to stand up for yourself. Even if its against Aejung." Soyou said as she joined the conversation and set down their cakes.

"Aria..." Jieun rolled her eyes. "She prefers to be called Aria."

"Aria, Aejung..." Soyou mumbled. "Does it really look like I care?" She said sarcastically as she walked away and continue to serve more people.

"She's kind of right." Hyelim agrees. "I need to practice on standing up for myself as well. Soyou hates when I always agree with Mina and Seulbi in the end."

"But you're different," Seoyun mentioned. "Mina thinks she can mess with you all she wants because you're innocent, also this is over math homework or... some type of other homework that she is stupid enough to do."

"I guess..." Hyelim muttered. "Well, either way... Jieun you should accept your beauty no matter what. You're prettier than her no matter how many times she tries bringing you down."

"Thanks Hye." Jieun shyly smiled.

~*~*~*~

"Hyung~" Zelo groaned in boredom, "Are we there yet?"

"Sadly, no..." Yongguk said as he was starting to get bored as well.

"When are we even going to be there?!" Zelo whined as he squirmed around in his seat. "Sitting here for how many hours is so BORING!!!"

"We been in this ship for about 10 hours now." Youngjae said as he was keeping track of the time.

Daehyun scoffed and rolled his eyes at Youngjae and laid his head on his computer and muttered to himself quietly. "Guys, don't be like that." Himchan said as he was sitting along Yongguk's side. "We can make this trip fun! Hyung, why don't you rap for us?"

"... no." Yongguk said since he didn't feel like it.

"Come on, don't be like that." Jongup said. "We should do something fun." He jumped up from his seat and start to walk between Himchan and Yongguk and start making funny faces at them.

"Seriously...?" Youngjae raised a brow since he was too immature for this.

A face palm came from Daehyun who was watching Jongup's foolishness as well and he looked away not wanting to see anymore. Himchan thought it was funny, but Yongguk was slowly about to feel cranky and he did not want to deal with this nonsense. "Jongup, go back to your seat." Yongguk said unimpressed by Jongup's expression.

"You are seriously no fun." Jongup pouted as he walked away and went back to his seat.

The silence starts to come back once again and they continue on their journey. "UGHHHH!!!!" Zelo groaned as he got up and start to go with Yongguk and Himchan. "Hyung!!! I'm bored!!!"

"We're not even there yet Zelo." Himchan mentioned.

"Still!!!" Zelo whined. "I'm bored."

He start to hold on to Yongguk and shake him to death and it made Yongguk startled and out of control when it comes to driving. "Zelo what the heck?! I'm trying to drive here!" Yongguk said as he was holding on to the steering wheel more trying to keep it steady.

The ship started to go crazy and everyone was flying around the place. "ZELOOO!" Himchan said as he start to fall out of his chair and start floating somewhere else.

Jongup was having fun getting tossed around while Youngjae was trying to go over to Zelo trying to calm him down. As for Daehyun, he just silently float around not really doing anything. "Hyung!! Are we there yet now?!?!" Zelo whined as he was still shaking Yongguk nonstop.

Yongguk was coming to the point of becoming dizzy until he finally stopped. Zelo got grabbed by Himchan and Youngjae who were both gripping on to him hard. "Zelo, look what you caused." Youngjae said as he got back on his feet trying to stay balanced.

"What?" Zelo blinked as he was confused on what's going on.

Suddenly a loud thud came in and it made everyone fall to the ground as it sounded like an earthquake. "What happened?" Jongup asked as he was startled by that noise.

"I don't know." Youngjae said. Everyone start to stay quiet again and the same exact noise happened. B.A.P got thrown to the other side and the noises start to come, "What's hitting us?!" Himchan asked.

Youngjae the pc that was closest to him making a giant screen popped up. Meteor rocks were bumping between the shipping cause it to have damage. "We're stuck!" Youngjae said. "These rocks keeps on hitting us!"

The rocks kept floating there way making the ship cause more damage and error start to occur. 

Error! Error! Rocket boost will be launch in 5...4...3...2...1...

"Wait, rocket launch?!" Himchan gasped as he didn't know what it meant by that.

A loud noise suddenly came and the ship start to go on auto pilot mode. It suddenly grow quiet once again until... the ship start to fly at the speed of light. It pushed B.A.P all the way to the back of the ship since they couldn't the handle the light speed it was given and all you could hear was screaming in the ship. The rocket start to move making it more flaming and meteor like as it start to aim down to Earth.

~*~*~*~

It was 10PM and the girls was cleaning up the place before it was time to close, "Thank you girls for cleaning up today. You guys don't really have to." Taeyeon said as she notice how hard the girls has worked today.

"Unnie, just accept it." Seoyun grinned. "Besides, Jieun, Hyelim, and I didn't work today so we just wanted to help out."

"I guess," Taeyeon said with an unsure look. "I understand, but you girls should have fun on your break and your day off."

"We mostly got everything here cover." Yeeun said as she finished cleaning and got changed into her regular clothes.

Soyou and Lexy came out as well and they start to grab their things which were left at the table the 3 were sitting at. "I think that is everything done." Lexy said as she start to head for the door. "See you tomorrow Taeyeon unnie!"

"You girls be safe ok!" Taeyeon happily waved at them as one by one left the cafe.

The 6 starts to walk back home late at night, "I can't believe today was that busy." Yeeun said as she feels tired from work already.

"It's not that bad." Soyou shrugged.

"The night sky looks so pretty today." Jieun said as she was enjoying the sparkly night sky.

"You're right." Yeeun said as she gasped and start to admire the sky.

The girls continued on walking back to their home while admiring the night sky. "Um... are you guys sure its safe to go around this time?" Hyelim asked in a worried tone.

Jieun put her hand on her shoulder and smiled at her, "Its ok, as long as 6 of us are together then we should be ok." Jieun grinned.

"Ooh!" Yeeun shouted out of nowhere which scared the rest.

Everyone gasped and they glared at Yeeun who was awkwardly grinning, "Sorry..."

"What is it?" Soyou asked as she tilt her head.

"Shooting star~" Yeeun said as she pointed to the sky and the girls notice the shooting star as well.

"Quick! Make a wish!" Lexy said as she giggled like a little kid.

"Well..." Seoyun sighed as she felt awkward making a wish since she is too old for this. "I wish..."

That we would have an amazing life..

Once the girls has made their wish, they notice something was sparkling and it was getting more brighter and brighter the closer it gets. Seoyun tilt her head wondering what is going on, but all she heard was Lexy and Hyelim shouting from behind. "SOYEON MOVE!" They both shouted.

Seoyun didn't know what was going on and all she felt was a tight wrist grab and a tugged making her go forward and get out of the bright light. An explosion suddenly came and it surrounded the area with smoke. No one didn't even bother hearing the loud crash and smoke dust was everywhere. Jieun was on the ground coughing as she slowly got up and try to see what happened. "Seoyun! Are you ok?!" Jieun shouted out but, at the same time she was coughing nonstop.

"Unnie..." Yeeun weakly called out as she tried to get up and walked over to Jieun but she can't.

Jieun quickly got up and rushed over to Yeeun and held on to her side. "It's ok, I'm here." Jieun said as she was helping Yeeun.

Seoyun groaned as she notice the smoke surrounding her and was worried on what happened. She gently got up and try looking through the smoke trying to see if everyone is ok. "Lex! You there?!" Seoyun called out.

Soyou cough as she got up and notice Soyeon right next to her. Soyeon heard the coughing right away and looked over and notice Soyou near by. "Soyou!" Seoyun quickly rushed over. "You alright?!" Seoyun asked worriedly since she looked hurt.

"I'm fine." Soyou nodded.

The smoke start to clear up and it reveal the 2 that got separated but, found each other in the end. "Guys!" Hyelim sighed in relief as she was with Lexy.

The girls smiled but, it quickly faded as they notice what was standing between them. A giant rocket ship that crashed on to the ground and it was lightly smoking. "What the..." Yeeun gasped as she didn't know what she was seeing.

"Is this a rocket ship?" Lexy asked while giving a confused look.

"I don't know," Soyou said as she was going crazy. "I don't even know what's going on!"

The door suddenly opened and the light start to reveal BAP walking out of the ship. "Ugh..." Himchan groaned as he walked out of the ship and felt the fresh air. "Zelo don't do that ever again!"

"Yah! I wasn't the one who caused the rocket launch thing!" Zelo said as he pouted and turned away from Himchan.

"Seriously guys, stop it with the argument." Yongguk said as he was already getting annoyed by the 2.

Yongguk was about to walk away from them but, he suddenly stopped as he notice a line of 6 girls staring at him confused and scared faces. "Uh...." Yongguk stuttered for a moment.

Youngjae walked out and notice the 6 girls giving Yongguk a frightened look. "Oh great, just what we need... humans." Youngjae muttered.

"Humans...?" Hyelim mumbled over to Jieun since she didn't know what's going on.

Jieun gave a worried look since she was confused as well. "Humans!" Zelo suddenly start to feel excited when he heard the word. "I heard humans, who! What! Where?!"

"Yo..." Jongup said as he was exhausted from the trip, "Chill out. They are right in front of you."

Zelo looked over and notice the awkwardly 6 girls standing there silently. "Oh!" Zelo grinned. The first person he went up to was Lexy and start to pick her up and hugged her tightly. "Annyeonghasaeyo! It's nice to meet you! My name is Zelo!" He greeted happily.

Lexy was getting startled as Zelo was carrying her. Who the heck is this person picking me up for?! Lexy thought in her head since she didn't know what to do. Soyou and Yeeun were just watching Lexy feeling awkward with the random tall guy who was hugging her. "Um..." Lexy said as she tried to breathe but she can't. This person hugs me too tight, what has he been working out on?!?!

Zelo notice the girl's face lightly getting blue and he was confused not knowing what to do. "Um... why are you turning blue?" Zelo asked since he have never seen this type of issue before.

"Zelo! She can't breathe!" Youngjae shouted as he rushed over to Zelo and made him let go of Lexy right away.

Lexy got dropped to to the ground and she was slowly getting her air back. "I am so sorry about that!" Youngjae said as he stared at Lexy worriedly. "Here let me help you." He stuck out his hand in front of Lexy and she kindly accept it and got helped up.

"T-Thank you." Lexy said as she tried not to make eye contact with Youngjae.

"Who are you guys?" Jieun asked curiously since she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Well, so much for keeping it a secret." Himchan said. "We're aliens."

"Aliens...?" Soyou raised a brow at them. "That's isn't possible right?"

"Actually it is!" Yongguk said.

"So, you're here to invade Earth or something?" Yeeun asked as she didn't want to get killed by any of them.

"What? Ani, you got it wrong. We have to do a mission here on Earth." Jongup said. "We're not those type of aliens to scare you guys."

"We're here to become friends!" Zelo said as he smiled at the girls.

The girls stood there silently staring at each other wondering what are they talking about. "I think I'm going crazy." Hyelim said as her head starts to hurt.

"It's true though!" Jongup said, "You don't believe us."

"Well, that's kind of hard." Soyou sighed. "I mean the space ship does give it away, but... seriously who are you guys?"

"Oh right! You don't know our names!" Yongguk realized as he never greeted the girls properly. "My name is Yongguk, and this is Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo."

"Hello!" The others greeted with a smile.

"Ok...?" Lexy said as she folded her arms.

"We are BAP!" Himchan said. "We came from planet Matoki to come here for a mission."

"What is the mission exactly?" Seoyun asked as she was curious what were they talking about this whole time.

"It kind of a secret." Yongguk said. "All missions to us are suppose to be a secret that only we and the general should know about."

"Sorry, we're just following the rules." Youngjae said.

"That's ok... I think?" Hyelim said.

"How about you guys?" Daehyun suddenly asked as he wanted to know about the girl's name too.

"Well, I'm Seoyun, and this is Jieun, Lexy, Soyou, Yeeun, and Hyelim." Seoyun greeted.

"Hello!" The girls waved happily at the guys.

"Pretty names!" Jongup said.

"Thank you!" Lexy chuckled.

"We should get going home though, it's getting late." Seoyun mentioned.

"Unnie, how are we going to do that though if we have this giant space ship to deal with?" Soyou asked. "Not to mention... them as well?"

"Oh! The space ship, I got that covered." Youngjae grinned as he took out his phone. He start to mess with his phone by pressing some keys making the space ship disappeared.

The girls were stunned at what they were seeing and they couldn't believe what they just saw, "We got a lot of things to talk about." Yeeun mentioned as she was still shocked on what she just saw.

~*~*~*~

Seoyun unlock the door and enter through the house with everyone else following from behind. The girls casually just walked in and as for B.A.P they glanced around the house in amazement. "Wow..." Himchan said as he was impressed with the place. "This is where you guys live?"

"Pretty much," Soyou said as she sat on the couch. "So, where are you guys really from?"

"Oh! That's easy!" Zelo said as he sat down next to Soyou. "We're from Planet Matoki!"

"Matoki?" Lexy spoke in a confused tone. "Where is that?"

"Its an unknown planet, it not really that famous since you guys never discover about it except for the solar system." Youngjae explained.

"So it far from here? Amazing." Hyelim said as she was starting to get interested into the conversation.

"It not really that much though." Yongguk said as he awkwardly sat down on the other side of the couch.

"What is it like there?" Jieun asked curiously.

"We do training." Jongup mentioned.

"Training?" Yeeun blinked.

"It like... training for the military, but its different." Daehyun shyly explained.

"Interesting..." Seoyun said as she folded her arms with an unsure look.

The conversations continues to go on and the girls start to gain their trust again B.A.P. In the middle of the conversation, Himchan's cellphone suddenly start to ring and everyone just sat silent and stared at him. Himchan got out his cellphone as he pulled it out of his pocket and notice the group curiously looking at him. "What? You guys can continue on your conversation." He blinked. He suddenly start to answer the phone and a hologram of a mini Hyosung popped up.

"Kim, Himchan!" Hyosung shouted over the phone. "Have you arrived on Earth yet?!"

Himchan gave an annoyed look and slowly took a deep breath. "Yah! You know you don't have to yell!" Himchan muttered in annoyance.

"Don't give me that attitude mister!" Hyosung said as she folded her arms. "I was just checking in to see if you arrived safely, and I think you did right?"

"Kind of...?" Himchan awkwardly grinned.

Hyosung stared at Himchan with a poker look and stood there silent for a moment, "Alright what happened to the rocket ship?"

"Let just say... there was an issue." Himchan said as he glared at Zelo from what happened with the incident.

Zelo smiled widely at Himchan and shyly got up and sat next to him as he start to join in the conversation between Hyosung and Himchan. "Hi...noona." Zelo grinned at her.

"Yah! What did you do to the ship?! Is it fine?!" Hyosung started asking a bunch of questions as she start to worried who got hurt and so on.

"Calm down, everything is fine." Zelo said. "We just have a bad landing, but no one didn't get injured."

"That's a good thing." She sighed in relief. "What about the ship though?"

"It's broken!" Youngjae said. "But, we will find ways to fix it once our mission is over."

"I see..." Hyosung said as she heard what Youngjae has said. "Good job boys I am proud of you!" She happily gave a thumbs up to the guys.

"Thanks..." Youngjae said as he gave a worried look to the leader wondering what to do about the girls.

"So, where are you guys?" Hyosung asked curiously.

"Well...um...-" Himchan was about to speak, but suddenly got interrupted by Zelo. "We made some friends noona!" Zelo happily grinned.

"Friends?! You mean humans?!" Hyosung gasped as she was amazed at their progress so far.

"Nae!" Zelo said. "They are over here." He randomly took Himchan's phone and slowly turned the phone over to the girls revealing themselves to Hyosung. "Omo! They are so pretty!" Hyosung gasped as she was amazed by their looks.

"Hello..." The 6 awkwardly waved.

"Hi! Don't be shy! Its nice to meet you girls!" Hyosung said as she start to have an adrenaline rush from all this excitement.

"It's nice to meet you... um..." Seoyun said as she has never known her name.

"Hyosung, my name is Hyosung." Hyosung greeted. "I'm the general of B.A.P."

"General?" Hyelim blinked. "That's a huge leadership role."

"It sure is." She giggled. "What about Earthlings, what are your names?"

"Well, I'm Seoyun." Seoyun started off.

"Jieun..."

"Lexy."

"Soyou."

"Yeeun."

"Hyelim..." Hyelim finished it off.

"It a pleasure to meet you guys. Please take care of the guys for me, and if they cause any trouble. Just tell me about it, araso?" Hyosung winked.

"Nae!" The girls nodded in agreement.

"Well, I think I should let you guys go. You guys must be tired from the trip. As for you boys, you guys better get started on fixing this ship soon, or else you guys are going to get killed by me once you are back here." Hyosung said as she ended the call, leaving B.A.P the chills.

"I hate it when she calls sometimes." Jongup pouted as he knows how scary Hyosung can be.

The girls looked at each other wondering where are the guys going to sleep since it's getting late. "Unnie, we can't just kicked them out." Lexy mentioned. "It's like they depend on us."

"She's kind of right." Yeeun nodded in agreement.

"What about the 2 guest room though? Can't they use that?" Jieun mentioned about the 2 empty rooms as she looked over the oldest.

Seoyun was making the decision wondering on what to do and she nodded, "It can work for now. I mean we don't really have any guest over so it's fine."

3 of the girls led 3 of the guys to one room, while the others led the rest to the other. "So this is where we will be staying." Daehyun blinked.

"I'm sorry if it's not that much." Yeeun said. "But, it's something you guys can work with. It's better than going to a hotel for you guys and making you guys sleep there."

"Thank you for giving us the room." Youngjae grinned at Hyelim.

Hyelim shyly looked away and she nodded. The girls left the guys behind as they set up their rooms and they went into their rooms. From this long crazy day, who could have known what might happen next. "Can't you believe we got alien dudes in our house." Yeeun said as she looked over at Soyou laying on her bed already.

"It's kind of unbelievable." Soyou giggled as she covered herself with a blanket.

"Let's go to sleep girls. We got school tomorrow." Hyelim said as she turned off the lights ending the day.