Regular Lives

Our 6 Alien Bunnies

It was the first morning of a new week, 2 months into school and nobody has time for all that school work. Yeeun woke up due to the sunlight in her eyes and she casually got up and stretched her arms out as she realize what time it is in the morning. She yawned lightly and looked around with her droopy eyes since she didn't know what is going on. At first her vision was a blur, but then it slowly start to clear up and she notice the 2 empty beds across from her were already cleaned and made. She curiously tilted her head and sighed as she realize what day it was today. "Ugh... Mondays..." She groaned as she slowly got off from her bed and start to get ready.

When she walked out of the hallway, she could sense the smell of delicious food right away. It made her stomach grumble loudly and she doesn't know if she should get ready first or eat. She tilt her head over the thought and just happily walked downstairs just to see what was going on. Downstairs revealed 2 girls cooking pancakes and omelette together while the 3 were just casually eating at the table having a conversation. Yeeun notice how lively downstairs was since she could hear the sizzling of the omlette and the giggling coming from the girls at the table. "Oh..." Soyou said as she notice Yeeun awake. "Finally you're awake."

"Morning Yeeun!" Seoyun said as she was cooking the omlette. "Your food is almost ready. So you should eat first and then get ready."

"Oh come on guys," Lexy sighed. "I think she should get ready first and then eat since you know how forever she takes in the bathroom."

"She doesn't really take forever in the bathroom Lex." Jieun said as she finished the pancakes and put on the plate. She hand over the plate to Seoyun who was placing the omlette and decorating it with ketchup. "Plus, if the girl eats and she gets her uniform messy... I'm blaming you for that one." She teased the younger as she turned off the stove.

"Umma~~~" Yeeun whined as she grinned at Jieun.

Jieun glared at her and muttered, "For the last time...I'm not your mother guys."

Seoyun set Yeeun's breakfast at the table along with the other 2 plates that are left. "Come on Jieun, just admit it. Even though I'm older than you, you are like a mama bear treating her cubs right." Seoyun said as she winked at her.

"Aish...." Jieun said as she was getting irritated by the thought. "I hate you guys."

The girls giggled at Jieun's embarassment and all of them joined the table and start eating their breakfast as a family.

~*~*~*~

Up high in the galaxy, lies a bunny planet shaped that is revealed. The people that live there are aliens that look very similar to "humans" even though they are not related at all. A blue bunny woke up and notice that the other bunnies were awake and that they are having a conversation, they glanced over at the younger one who just woke up and the blue one was confused what is going on.

A red colored bunny walked up to the blue one and patted it head and start to tell the blue one what's going on in a different language. The blue one understand what the red one was going to do and he happily nodded at the idea as he saluted the red one and walked away starting to head up to the stairs and into the room. The bunny opened the door and slowly sneaked in and start to walk over to a bed.

He curiously stared at the bed wondering how he is going to wake that person up. He thought to himself for a moment on how he got a way to wake him up, but the bunny gave up and just jumped on the bed and poked the boy's face as he was sleeping peacefully. Zelo groaned as he felt something poking his face and when he opened his eyes, he notice a blurry "fuzzy" bunny staring at him. "Mwo..." Zelo groaned as he notice the bunny.

Out of nowhere, a loud scream was made and it made Zelo jump out of bed and the blue bunny fell off the bed. "Oh!" Zelo said as he got off the bed and help the blue one up. "Mianhae, Toto I didn't see you there."

Totomato was crying a little bit since he didn't know what the pain of falling off a bed feels like. It understandable since the poor bunny is still a baby after all. Zelo was holding on to Totomato and was caressing it so the pain would go away. "Ughhh..." A muttered came and that person woke up. "Who the heck is screaming...?"

"Morning Jongup hyung." Zelo said as he got up with Totomato in his hands.

The green bunny was trying to find ways to wake him up, but all he does is just stood there and stare at his owner sleeping. The white one manage to wake up his owner and Zelo grinned and waved at his hyung, "Morning Daehyun-ah its time to get up."

Daehyun nodded as he stretched out his arms and got up from bed. "What was that screaming?" He curiously asked.

"I don't know, I shall go look right now." Zelo said as he walked out of the room and entered the hallway. "Yah! Who screams at this time in the morning?!" Zelo shouted out to the hall.

The door leading to the other room was opened 2 of his hyungs Yongguk and Himchan walked out casually with the red and pink bunny following them. "Sorry about that." Yongguk said as he realize that the other members were sleeping.

"What happened?" Zelo asked curiously.

His eyes suddenly grew as he notice a fried burned Youngjae stepping into the hall with the most irritated look on his face. "Uh...." Zelo said as he was too surprise to see this.

"Don't question it..." Youngjae muttered. "This little idiot right here tried waking me up, and instead it almost killed me instead!" He glared at the yellow bunny.

The yellow bunny didn't care and he was just laughing it off since he thought it was funny. Youngjae rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself, "I'm going to get you back later, just you wait."

The other 2 members from Zelo's room walked out and they notice a fried burned Youngjae as well. Jongup was completely lost wondering what was going on, but as for Daehyun and his bunny... they were laughing it off as well. "Joko did that to you?!" Daehyun said as he couldn't stop laughing on how burned Youngjae gotten.

The white bunny joined in the laugh and Youngjae gave that glare at Daehyun, "You think it's funny how would you and Keke would like to experience this then?"

"Nah..." Daehyun laughed, "I'm fine..."

The 3 continued on laughing and Youngjae was getting irritated just by hearing it, "Would someone please get Daehyun's mask and put it on him already?!"

"Sorry but the time I did saw you get electrocuted, I think it did look funny how you were screaming in pain for a few moments." Himchan shrugged at the thought but didn't laugh it off compared to Daehyun at the moment.

"Way to ruin my morning guys." Youngjae sighed as he walked away leaving the group and heading to the bathroom.

"Seriously, Daehyun that's enough." Yongguk said as he glared at Daehyun making him stop laughing right away. The 2 bunnies were still laughing but they stopped as well when they saw the glare of Shishimato staring into their soul. Both of them gulped and hid behind Daehyun right away.

Between those 2, both don't know which one is scary. Getting Yongguk mad or getting Shishimato mad, they were kind of the same thing. Later on, Himchan was cooking some breakfast for the group. He was down to the last plate which was for him and set it down at the table and joined the others. Everyone was eating their breakfast in peace and they were having a regular conversation. As for the bunnies, they were eating their usual stuff as well. "So is there anything new coming from the general?" Yongguk asked as he looked over at Himchan.

"She said she wanted to see me about some mission, but I'm not sure when she is going to call." Himchan shrugged as he remember about the meeting. 

"Don't you even get annoyed by her voice?" Youngjae asked curiously as he didn't like the general that much.

"Meh..." Himchan sighed.

Suddenly his phone started to ring and he looked at his phone and quickly got up, "Well, that's the general." He walked away and start to head to the command room where he can talk to the general from there.

As he arrived at the command room, he sat in his usual chair and answered the call and popped up a girl's face. "Morning general Hyosung." Himchan sighed as he didn't want to deal with the general today.

"Kim, Himchan!" Hyosung said as she happily smiled at Himchan. "How is your morning?"

"Good... I guess..." Himchan muttered. "So what mission are you going to talk about?"

"Aish! Why go to the mission right away?!" Hyosung said as she pouted at the commander. "Can't we just spend some time and talk about how you and the others are doing."

"To be honest..." Himchan muttered, "I really don't feel like dealing with you in the morning, so can't you just tell me what the mission is about."

"Why you..." Hyosung mumbled. "You don't talk to your noona like that Kim, Himchan!"

"Araso..." Himchan said. "Just tell me about the mission..."

"Alright..." Hyosung said. "It about planet Earth... if that's what you're wondering..."

~*~*~*~

Back on planet Earth, the girls arrived to school and they notice how everyone was in their usual groups. "Morning Seoyun!" One of the girls said as they walked passed Seoyun.

Seoyun happily smiled and waved at the girls and Jieun was waving at some people as well, mostly the guys. Soyou and Yeeun were just having a conversation and Hyelim was saying hello to her nerd friends. "Well you guys are popular today." Soyou said as she notice the girls were waving at so many people.

"Don't you have any friends as well besides us?" Lexy asked curiously as she glanced over at Soyou.

"Talking to people is not really my thing though." Soyou said as she pouted at the older.

"Soyou!!" A manly voice called out.

Soyou looked over and notice one of the gamer people rushed up to her, "Um... hi...." She blinked. "What the rush Jihoon?"

"I was going to ask you if you can play today after school?" Jihoon asked curiously.

"Hm..." Soyou said as she think about it. "Maybe... it depends on the homework though."

"Yah, most of the time you finish your homework anyway." Yeeun said as she snickered at Soyou. "She'll play. I wanna watch you play."

"Great!" Jihoon happily grinned as he walked away leaving some of the girls confused but they looked over at Soyou.

"What?" Soyou shrugged, "It not my fault I have gamer friends."

The bell suddenly rang and the girls head to their homeroom class. Even though the whole group are not together in one class, they still spend their time together at lunch. Hyelim and Soyou arrived in her homeroom and she sat at the front of the class like the usual nerd she is. As for Soyou, she set her stuff down at the desk right behind Hyelim and start to have a conversation with her. "Gwenchana?" Soyou curiously asked Hyelim. "You looked off today."

"I'm fine..." Hyelim nodded, "I just hate Mondays unnie."

As the students were talking, they suddenly stopped as they notice the arrival of one of the most popular girls in school. Soyou looked back and she rolled her eyes and continue to have her conversation with Hyelim. "Back off boys, the queen has arrived." Seulbi happily grinned as she posed for her arrival, along with Mina who was playing along with her.

"Don't forget about me~!" Mina pouted as she looked over at her dongsaeng.

"Sorry about that." Seulbi giggled as she smiled at Mina.

All the guys were giving the girls attention and some of the girls were jealous because they wanted to be popular like Seulbi and Mina right now. "Gosh..." One of the girls mumbled. "I wish I was like her."

"Well, they made the wrong choice." Hyelim muttered to herself as she hates dealing with those 2 girls everyday.

Soyou snickered at Hyelim's words since she thought it was funny. "What?" Hyelim blinked as she felt embarassed for saying such an insult. "I'm being serious."

"I know..." Soyou snickered. "They are just like plastic wannabes."

"Who's a plastic wannabe?" A voice suddenly interrupted the 2 girls conversation.

Soyou's smiled faded and Hyelim widen her eyes signaling Soyou that it was bad timing. The girls turned over and notice Seulbi with folded arms and Mina with a dumb founded look. "Are they talking bad about us?" Mina asked as she was lost in the tension between Soyou and Seulbi.

"Isn't it obvious Mina?" Hyelim rolled her eyes since she couldn't deal with Mina.

"Yah!" Mina said as she glared at Hyelim, "Don't play dumb with me Hyelim. I'm not that stupid!"

"Are you sure about that?" Soyou sarcastically asked as she rolled her eyes at her.

"Why you..." Mina said as she was ready to cuss Soyou out but, Seulbi stopped her.

"Mina calm down, it too early in the morning to be dealing with this." Seulbi said as she glared at Soyou for insulting her friend. "Anyways~ Hyelim, do you have that homework that you finished for me?"

"Um... yeah..." Hyelim shyly said as she went through her bag and handed the homework to Seulbi who happily accept it and stick her tongue out at Soyou and went to her seat with Mina.

"What the hell Hyelim?!" Soyou said as she couldn't believe what Hyelim just did. "Didn't me and the girls just told you to stop working for them. They can do their homework themselves you know!" 

"I'm sorry," Hyelim said as she bit her lip worriedly. "I just don't want these girls just to get in our business. Plus, we're actually causing a commotion at the moment."

"I don't care about that!" Soyou sighed harshly and rubbed her temples from being so stressed out already. "You really need to stop this habit on agreeing with people, because pretty soon people are going to be taking advantage of you."

"I know..." Hyelim said as she felt bad for what she did. "I promise I will stop."

"Alright class take your seats!" The teacher called out as she arrived in the classroom.