Chapter 7: When Karma strikes!

Ah! My Goddess..

 

Author's POV

 

" W-what did she just say? she's a b-BI ?! "

 

 

Yuri just stood there: FROZEN. She can't believe that such a beauty will be a er..bi. Well.. she really thought Jessica is also a goddess that like her, being pushed onto that white hole.

 

" Hey Yuri-ah! come on! I want to show you something! " Sooyoung said and ran towards her direction.

 

Yuri flinch and look at the shikshin. She flash her smile and also run towards him. Yoong notice them and roll his eyes.

 

" Tchh.. that shikshin..grr stealing my girl--what? my girl?! "

 

Yoong realized what he just said and shake his head. Then suddenly, his phone rang. He immediately remove Jessica's hands clinging over him and moves away.

 

" Yeoboseyo? "

 

He answered his phone without looking who's calling him.

 

" My baby!!! how's the trip?? is it good?? " He immediately shove away the phone on his ear.

 

" MOM! no yelling okay? i thought i'm going to be deaf.. tchh " He pout.

 

" Aww.. I just miss my baby.. don't sulk! I can see you pouting right now "  His eyes got wide.

 

" H-how did you?! --" He got cut off  when he heard her chuckle.

 

" Aww.. my baby! why are you so shocked?! of course! you're my SON! tcch.. by the way, is sica already there? "  He grunt and rolled his eyes.

 

" Aigoo. Why did you even let her invade my vacation mom! aish. I thought I can have a peaceful one but--- aish! nevermind.. "

 

" n'aaaww.. sorry my baby. Don't be mad, please~? "  He cringed at his mom's aegyo.

 

" Yuck mom! it's not suitable ya know! aish. "

 

" *gasp* you're such a meanie! huhu.. why is it that your dad said its cute? hmm.. "  He mumble incoherent words silently by looking up and down on his phone.

 

" Aish.  okay okay! its cute then. "  He knock his head.

 

" really?! I love you my baby~ anyways, got to go now! I just sneaked to make a call.. the meeting is already going on so yeah.. buhbye my baby! say me a hi to Sica and Soo, okay? "

 

He sigh-- sigh of relief --

 

" okay mom! bye.. "

 

He immediately put his phone on his pocket and look for Soo and the company but when he turn on his back--

 

 

" what the----? SOO??!! "

 

 

He brought his foot towards the two unknown bump on the ground. He smirk and spoke.

 

 

" Enjoying much Soo? "

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

" That..did not happened.. "

 

I was just zoning out. I can't believed for what had happened earlier.

 

 

*flashback*

 

I was skip hopping happily while clinging to Yoong's hand when his phone suddenly rang. He immediately remove my hand and runs away. I pout and just looking at him while talking to the phone.

 

" aish! so boring~ i need to take a nap.. hmm. "

 

I am wandering my eyes then I saw a shining thing on the road. When I was about to get it, I heard a loud shout.

 

 

" WATCH OUT SOO! "

 

 

then BAAAM!

 

 

I was lying flatly on the ground--- O___O with someone on top of me a-and..

 

 

our lips.. touch.

 

 

I was shocked. I can't even make a move!

 

 

My heart.. is BEATING SO FAST!

 

 

Then I heard Yoong.

 

 

" Enjoying much Soo? "

 

 

Okay. That woke me up to my TWINKLING HEARTU DREAM. My eyes got wide open.

 

 

" WHAAAAAAT? SOO?!! O___O "

 

 

I immediately pushed him and I stand up abruptly.

 

 

" Y-YOU?! " I pointed my finger at him and he have also the same expression as mine.

 

 

*flashback ends*

 

 

" Aish! that stick rod! grr.. " I shift my head to and glare at him fiercely. He gulp and shook his head.

 

 

I just stared out on the window and that thing enters on my mind again.

 

 

" AISH! I HATE THIS!!! but, hmm... oh well that was go--YAH! stop thinking Jess. Just think about beautiful dresses.. yeah! that's right! dresses~ and you're wearing a red dress in a date with Soo-- YAAAAAH! TToTT i hate my mind.."

 

 

I suddenly smack my head that caught all of their attention. I glare at them and they all go back to their businesses.

 

 

 

" Aigoo.. maybe this is a karma.. "

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers! sorry for waiting soooooooo long~ XDD i'm such a lazy author.

 

By the way, i am thinking about uhm.. deleting this fic or passing it to someone who wants to continue it because, i think i'm not doing good at all. I just realize i can't do on-going fics :(

 

If there's anyone who's interested, you can just pm me :)

 

sorry guys for the dissappointments. But hmm.. i really don't know what to do..

 

Am i going to continue or not? :/ up to you guys..

 

Thanks for reading this you!! :D

 

p.s i had changed my username from yUrakagel to aegYura :) kekeke just informing~ haha!

Good morning? Good afternoon? Good evening? Good night? hehe~ bye! :D