Chapter 6: xD Jessica's day -- BULLY-SIDE: ON!

Ah! My Goddess..

Note: < > - author

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

After eating, we just stay silent. I was just looking at the new girl cause she didn't answer my quesion yet! Well, she's pretty ( but I'm prettier! ), somewhat erm.. innocent I think < well it's true > and.. and.. she's taller than me! tsk..tsk..

 

 

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! ( silly me ). I'm Jessica Jung--Yoong's wifey ( in the near future! hihihi ) I'm also working at Im's. Also one of the biggest shareholder of their company < hmm.. i smell something fishy > huh?! what is it author? < it's kinda dejavu > Dejavu? < ne.. *thinking* ah! I see ^^ I remember now! xD ) what? what is it?! < your introduction... kinda look like Sooyoung's! hmmm.. telepathy thing or what? are you two l..lovers? > W-WHAT?! w-with that stick rod?! hell NO!! * icy cold glare * < *gulp* j-just kidding.. hehe *shaking nerviously.. *mumble* aish! need to escape.. buhbye!! *vanish* ) Y-YAH!!  I'll get you later!! grrr.. Anyways, let's continue the story ( grr.. michin! you'll get it later!! grrr.. mark MY words!! )

 

 

" Ahh.. feels great! *burp* Ops! " Sooyoung said while covering his mouth.

 

 

" Yah shikshin! don't have any manners huh?! " Yoong said and knock Sooyoung head.

 

 

" Oww! okay okay! sorry then! " Sooyoung then move closer to Yuri and whisper.

 

 

I can't hear what Sooyoung is saying to Yuri but I feel kinda intimidated with what he's telling Yuri. Then suddenly, Yuri giggle and Sooyoung grin sheepishly.

 

 

" Jinja? *giggle* " Yuri said.

 

 

" Yep! but you can call me if you need some help! I'm free 24/7 ! " Sooyoung said with his chin high up.

 

 

" Are they flirting with each other?! In front of me?! How dare-- "

 

 

My eyes shift to Yoong's place. I saw his jaw drop but immediately compose his self again. He frown while looking at the two.

 

 

" OMO! m-my Seobang.. why is he like that? "

 

 

I clear my throat loud enough for the two to stop their 'flirting time' i think? The two stop and sit up straight and didn't utter any word again.

 

 

 

Silence...

 

 

 

Aww.. it's killing me!

 

 

" Uhm Yuri.. I think I didn't introduce myself yet to you right? I'm Sooyoung! " Sooyoung said with his biggest smile ( well.. kinda creepy for me ) and extend his hands to Yuri.

 

 

" Well.. nice to meet you! " Yuri said and shook her hands to Sooyoung and they made a hand shake.

 

 

" Uhm.. Well.. lemme introduce myself also. I'm Jessica " I said in a coldest tone.

 

 

She gulp. I saw her hesitating so I just shrugged. I smirk when I saw her shivering a little bit ( xD lemme play today: I'm bad! xD just kidding! ) Then I notice Sooyoung. He's looking at Yuri then he whisper again.

 

 

" The HECK! why is it that they are whispering to each other?! "  My curiousity starts to nag me again.

 

 

Then Yuri smile a little. She nod her head cutely and mutter 'thanks' to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smile and pats Yuri's head gently. I rolled my eyes. But then, Yoong stood up and march towards the washroom. Sooyoung also stood up and wrap his arm on Yoong's shoulder.

 

 

" This is it! Let the game begin! *evil laugh* BULLY-SIDE: ON! "

 

 

" Hey Yuri.. you didn't answer my question earlier. Who are you really? " I said then glare at her.

 

 

" Uhm.. I-I'm Yoong's n-new secretary.. " Yuri said stuttering.

 

 

I smirk then place my hand under my chin. Then I gaze at her seductively.

 

 

" You know.. you're kinda innocent.. I always liked girls who's innocent "

 

 

She gulp again.

 

 

" pfffttt... xD HAHA! her face is sooooo funny!! EPIC! "

 

 

" W-what are you..t-talking about? " Yuri said nervously.

 

 

I lean towards her and look at her eye to eye. Our face is now just an inches away. I can see her shaking and then she bit her lower lip.

 

 

" ppfffftt.. I'm such a good actress!! xD HAHA! "

 

 

" J-Jessica? what are yo-- " I cut her off and place my fingers on her lips.

 

 

" Shh.. say, do you find me attractive? Cause I find you attractive ya know.. want to be my date? " I said then gaze at her seductively.

 

 

She gasped, shift her head and look away.

 

 

" She's blushing?! OMO! "

 

 

I can't hold my laugh now! I bit my lips to prevent laughing. Then, the two boys appeared and walk back to our table.

 

 

" Waaah~ what a relief! xD such a great time! I'm going to bully her more! soooo funny! "

 

 

Yoong called the waiter to pay. We all stood up and walk towards the exit. The two boys are ahead of us.

 

 

" HAHA! let's try again! last one for this day! "

 

 

I tap Yuri's shoulder. She faced me and I lean in to her ears and whisper.

 

 

" Think about what I said earlier okay? " I smirk and tap her nose.

 

 

I left her and run towards Yoong then I cling my arms to him. Yuri left frozen.

 

 

 

 

" W-what did she just say? she's a b-BI ?! "

 

 

 

to be continue...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI CHINGUS!!! another update for you guys!!

xD what can you say aout Sica's BULLY side? xD

Well.. I want to say thank you to all of you!! keep supporting my fic!! i love you guys! xD

I'm so happy today >A<  < don't know why > xD i'm a MICHIN!!!

to the other who is confuse about this thing --.> (  ) let me remind you that that's Sica's or others thoughts..

<  > <---this one is author's thoughts! xD

 

Hope you like it and good morning? good afternoon? good evening ? xD

 

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS!!!

 

Your choding author,

yUrakagel >A<