Chapter 5: Who's this ONE?!

Ah! My Goddess..

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

" SUPRISE!! WHERE ARE YOU MY SEOBANG?? I'M COMING!! "

 

 

A blonde girl suddenly jump towards the handsome boy and give him a very big hug. I was just staring at them silently and innocently.

 

 

" Y-YAH Sica! Why are you here?! Who told you i'm here?! AiSH!! GET OFF! " The boy said and push the Blonde away from him.

 

 

" Aww.. Seobang.. Don't you missed me? I'm hurt " The Blonde said and pout.

 

 

" Yucks Sicumber! It's not cute ya know! " The taller boy said while covering his mouth like he's going to puke.

 

 

Sicumber?!

 

 

" Mind your own business stick rod! " The Blonde said and shot an ice glare.

 

 

The taller boy gulp and shift his gaze somewhere else and murmured something. I just watch them intently and it's like their not paying attention with whose with them. I sigh and decide to go upstairs ( Roof exactly ) but someone halted me.

 

 

" Hey! Who are you? " The Blonde ask and move closer towards me.

 

 

" Uh.. I-I'm Y-Yuri " I stuttered and reach my hand to her nerviously for a hand shake.

 

 

She raised her one eyebrow and stare at me. She checked me up to down. I feel so right now!

 

 

" So.. What are you doin- "  She got cut off when we heard a sound.

 

 

Grooowwwllllffffggghhh...

 

 

" Aww.. sorry guys.. I'm soooooooooooo huuuuuunngwwieee! " The taller boy pats his stomach. EMBARRASSED.

 

 

Then the handsome boy faked a cough and said..

 

 

" Uh... let's have some breakfast first shall we? "

 

 

I suddenly gasped. Honestly, I don't know what kind of food are these human serving. And this is my first time. After I gasp they all look at me with a confuse eyes.

 

 

" Wae? any problem? " The Blonde asked me.

 

 

I shook my head and smile awkwardly.

 

 

" Nothing "

 

 

They start to move. I'm also going to move but then someone grab my wrist.

 

 

" You're going out with that outfit? " He asked me.

 

 

" Why? any problem about my outfit? This is what Godd--" I said but he suddenly cut me off.

 

 

" Shhh.. don't you ever dare to tell them that you're a Goddess or an Angel okay? " He said in a whispering sound.

 

 

" But why? And for your information, I'm a Goddess okay. " 

 

 

His eyes flung wide open but regain his posture again. I can say that he's not use yet :P

 

 

" Don't just trust anyone even me. " He said.

 

 

" Oh! by the way, I'm Yoong. " He then reach for my hands for a shake then I respond and smile.

 

 

" I'm Yuri! Goddess of Love "

 

 

 

Yoong's POV

 

 

 

" I'm Yuri! Goddess of Love " She said with a smile flustered on her face.

 

 

" Waahh~ no wonder, she's really a Goddess of Love.. soooo beautiful~ "

 

I was kinda drooling on her beauty. I was so mesmerized by her somewhat like cloudy bedroom eyes. I remember what happened earlier and I suddenly blushed.

 

" Gaahh~ she makes my heart flutter! "

 

" Erm.. I don't know what's here in this human world. So uhm.. can you take care of me? " She said innocently and make me blushed again.

 

I shift my head to the other corner so that she can't see my redded face.

 

" S-Sure.. Why no--"

 

" YAH YOONG!!! PPALLI!! I'M HUUUUUNGGWIIIEEEEE " Sooyoung said and run towards me and give me a headlock.

 

 

" Get off!! alright alright! Let's go! "  I said and release from Sooyoung's wrath.

 

 

We got out from my house then start walking to the nearest restaurant. The views here in Boracay is soooo daebak~!  Clear blue skies and seas, white sands and people who is wearing all there happy smiles and aura. I start to roam my sight and ended up on the Goddess.

 

 

" She seems so happy. Her eyes are sparkling~ "  my thought said.

 

 

I shook my head and smile. I can see her excitement and happiness just by looking at her eyes. It's like i've known her for a long time.

 

 

" Seobang~ Come on! I want to feed you~ " Sica said then cling to my arm.

 

 

" Aigoo Sica.. soooo clingy! " Sooyoung said then they start bickering to each other again.

 

 

I chuckle and accidentally look at Yuri. She was so fascinated with the scenes she was seeing. I can hear her gasp and look innocently while mumbling 'OMO' or 'WOW~' and I find it cute though. 

 

 

" Wow~ it's just a day but am I? a-already....falling for her? "

 

 

I can say that the white dress she's wearing was so fit in her. She look so stunning that makes everyone turn their heads. With that innocent looks and charming smiles, I bet, everyone will go gaga~ for her.

 

 

" We're here! " Sooyoung shout and dash inside the restaurant.

 

 

We occupied a private sit for four and ordered many foods. I look again at Yuri. She's furrowing her eyebrows while looking at the menu.

 

 

" Aww~ soooooooooooo cute~ " 

 

 

Then, Sooyoung and Sica got up.

 

 

" Hey Yoong..I need to check something. I just saw something catchy ealier! I'll be right back " Sooyoung said excitedly and dashed again.

 

 

" Uhm.. I'm going to the washroom. Excuse me " Sica said and I nod.

 

 

" Sure "

 

 

When Sica lost in my sight, I immediately catch the attention of Yuri. She smile but I can sense that she's bothered.

 

 

" Hey.. what's wrong? "

 

 

" Uhm.. n-nothing " She bit her lips.

 

 

" Really? you can ask me anything if you don't know something. " I said and leaned closer to her.

 

 

" Okay.. I will " She said and give me an assuring smile.

 

 

I saw Sooyoung heading back to our sit then I also spotted Sica exiting the washroom. I can see Sooyoung carrying a plastic bag and eating something.

 

 

" Shikshin.. what's that? " I said and point at the plastic bag.

 

 

" Oh! This? Dried mangoes and what is that? Uhm.. Ah! the Durian thing! they said it came from uhm.. it starts with letter D " He answered.

 

 

Then Jessica in.

 

 

" Davao stick rod. It's Davao! " 

 

 

" Oh yeah right! Davao! " He answer then stuff another on his mouth.

 

 

I saw Yuri looking at what Soo's eating. Soo noticed her and ask her.

 

 

" You want some? "

 

 

She look at me innocently and it is like she wants me to give her an approval. I nod.

 

 

" Yes! can I? "

 

 

Then Sooyoung gave her a one pack of dried mango. She immediately open it and stuff one on .

 

 

" WOW~ soooo tasty! "

 

 

" I said so! " Sooyoung said proudly and the two high fived.

 

 

 

 

to be continue...

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi there Guys! Another update~

I'm kinda sleepy while writing this update so Sorry for the typo errors. < i'm going to check it again tom >

Hope you guys liked it and have a great and nice day!!

 

*yawn* buhbye guys! need to sleep~ xD

 

Your sleepy author,

yUrakagel -.- zZzZ