Chapter 3: O_O

Ah! My Goddess..

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

I feel sorry for what I've done to Yuri. I just pushed her in there without any further explaination. Well.. It's my task. I need to because Aunt Aphrodity said so *pout*.

 

 

" Aww.. sorry Yuri. I did that because she said so " I mumbled while looking on the white hole with pity eyes.

 

 

Even if Yuri ask me why did I pushed her there, I think i can't answer her because Auntie Aphrodity--The highest Goddess didn't tell me why. And I wonder why? Why is it that it's Yuri and what's with this white hole? Well.. let's find it out soon!

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

" Ugh! I hate this feeling! Come on tae~ don't be nervy!! You didn't do any wrong right?? did I?? AISH! " I said as I walk towards the office of Aunt Aphrodity.

 

 

As soon as I step on the door, Auntie welcomes me with a smile.

 

 

" Come here Taeyeon. We need to discuss something important "

 

 

I immediately move forward while fidgeting my fingers. A bead of sweat drip on my head.

 

 

" Did I do something wrong? waaahh.. is i-it because of that pea thing??!! OMy " I said to myself and I suddenly bit my lower lip.

 

 

" Hey Taeyeon, what's wrong? why are you nervous? " She ask me and that made me jump a little on my place.

 

 

" Why so jumpy huh? Did you-- " I cut her before she spill out anything.

 

 

" OMO!! AuntieI'msorryifitouchthatpeapodonyourcollection..youcanpunishmeanything!iwillnottouchitanymore I PROMISE!! " I said while kneeling.

 

 

Silence..

 

 

I peek on her and I was shock when she holding something rectangle thing that makes a funny sound. Ahh.. an electronic device.. what is it again? *thinking* Ah! handyphone.

 

 

" Oh my dear! why are you kneeling?! sorry if I didn't heard what you said..someone texted me something.. what is it again? "

 

 

My jaw dropped.

 

 

" She didn't heard it? " I sigh a relief.

 

 

" Nothing auntie! hehe " I nervously got up and sigh.

 

 

" Well.. Here's the thing : I want you to persuade or push Yuri to get on to that white hole. Understand? " she said while checking again on that rectangle thing.

 

 

" W-What?? b-but why? " I asked her curiously without breaking my stare on her.

 

 

" Well.. you don't need to know that. You will know it later on.. cause you're going to be the next.. " She said.

 

 

I didn't heard the word she mumbled so I ask.

 

 

" What auntie? "

 

 

" Oh nothing! I j-just said that good luck to your assignment " she said.

 

 

" B-but--"

 

 

 

" No buts Taeyeon.. you can now leave " she said with a smile.

 

 

I sigh and leave.

 

 

I'm Taeyeon. A God of love. I'm a boy and Yuri is my bestfriend and Aphrodity is my auntie ( let's just prefer again that Gods and Goddesses have family ties also :P )

 

 

My task for today is to push Yuri into that white hole. Geez.. I need to wake Yuri up.

 

 

" Hey lazy bum! get up! time to spread your love ! " I said and jump on her bed. She's getting up soooo S-L-O-W and lazily so nudge her on her head.

 

 

" Oww! WHAT WAS THAT FOR MIDGET?! " she yell and I give her another knock on her head.

 

 

" AISH! stop it!! it hurts!! " she gently rubbed her head.

 

 

" That's for calling me a midget! *merong* " I said with a dorky smile flustered on my face.

 

 

We surely are very very very close to each other but don't put any meaning on it! we're just brother and sister. I really love teasing her keke but when her prank mode is on, gaaahh.. i can't escape on her wrath!

 

 

Well you know what happened so let's go back to the present :)

 

 

End of the flashback...

 

 

 

Back to present: Taeyeon's POV

 

 

I'm just standing there and curiously looking on the white hole when someone called my name.

 

 

" Taeyeon! Goddess Aphrodity is looking for you. Ppalli ! " the voice said.

 

 

" Okay! " I answer and dash to the office of my aunt.

 

 

 

 

Yoong's POV

 

 

 

" Ugh! " I groan as I felt my back fell on the ground. I want to move but I can't and my sight started to become blurry.

 

 

Then I realized the girl with wings on her back is on top of me and wait--something moist on my lips.

 

 

" what the--- " I said mentally then my world became black. I passed out.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

I immediately bolt up and touch my lips. I can feel my knees are trembling not because of the fear and the kiss but because.. he passed out!

 

 

" Waaahh~ eottohke EOTTOHKE?! " I stated to panick.. walking back and fort while thinking.

 

 

" Maybe I'll just bring him to his room and wait for him to wake up " I said.

 

 

I start fluttering my wings and it flop. I pull him up and put him facing on me and his hands on my shoulder. I had a hard time flying because he's taller than me and heavy. I fly up to the roof again and spot a door. I saw a door ajar so I carry him and flung the door open. I walk downstairs and seek for his bedroom.

 

 

I found three doors. I immediately hold and turn the first and second doorknob but it's locked. The last chamce is the third door. I turn the knob and lucky! it's open. I lay him on the bed then I start stretching.

 

 

" Oww... He's sooo heavy! "

 

 

I slump my body on his couch and roam my sight.

 

 

" Where am I?! a-and argh!! you'll get it Tae! Mark my words! " I shout and ruffled my hair and felt sleepy.

 

 

" *yawn* need to take a nap "

 

 

 

 

7:18 AM

 

 

I heard a sound and it's soooooooooo annoying!!

 

 

~pyoruru five shiks seven eight! badara~ badara~ badara~ badara~

 

 

" where's that sound coming from?! AISH! " I blink my eyes and land it on the bed. The body start to shift and groan so I immediately move beside the bed and stare at him. 

 

 

 

Yoong's POV

 

 

My sleep was invaded by a sound and it's my handyphone! I start to shift without opening my eyes. Then I smell something unfamiliar scent.

 

 

" Hmm... strawberry.. huh?! s-strawberry?! " I immediately opened my eyes and met up a girl.

 

 

" waaah~ such a beautiful sight! wait--! a girl?? in my room?? O_O "

 

 

My eyes went wide open and the latter was also shocked. The latter started to move backward. I immediately stand up and point my index finger to her with a glare.

 

 

" Who are you! why are you here?! "

 

 

" Uhmm.. I don't know. I just fell here. I also don't know " The girl answer with such an innoscent look and mumbled,

 

 

" JUST FELL HERE??!! wait--What?! How can a-- "  I cut myself then in a flash, I remembered what happened earlier.

 

 

" Y-YOU! " I stutter

 

 

" What? " she ask without breaking her stare.

 

 

" Where's your w-wings?! I saw you w-with wings earlier!! you're not a human!! " I frantically run towards the door and hide.

 

 

Then I heard the doorbell rang.

 

 

~Ding Dong~  ~Ding Dong~

 

 

" Hey Yoong wakey wakey!! we need to eat now~ sooooooooooooo huuuuunnggry!!! "

 

 

I heard Sooyoung's voice and I start panicking!

 

 

" what to do? what to do?! "

 

 

Then I heard some footsteps going downstairs and it looks like she's going to open the door! I dash and saw her. I immediately run downstair but then..

 

 

I tripped!

 

 

* DUG! *

 

 

" Oww! " 

 

 

I fell on top on her. She groan and slowly open her eyes and we met up again. I was drowned. My heart starts to beat crazily while staring at her.

 

 

" She's so DAMN pretty! " My mind said.

 

 

I start to lean closer and now I can feel her breathe on mine but then---

 

 

 

 

 

" Yoong!! Why is it tha-- O_O "

 

 

 

 

to be continue...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Another update~

Keke sorry for the typo errors.. i'm not that good in english so please bear with me :)

Hope you like my update!

 

Your lazy author,

yUrakagel ^^