Prologue 2

Butterfly Effects: The Fallen Grace

 

 

Siwon knew there was something wrong with his head. Not ‘his’ head in particular, but his head. His head as a whole, the head containing these four personalities. ‘Siwon’ himself can assure that he was a perfect gentleman. All kind gestures honey-coaty words and princely talks. Then there ‘Shiwon’ was, on his contrary, the badass ladies’ man, playful attitudes, winking eyes and Casanova tactics. Gloomy ‘Shi Yuan’ hated this world, hated himself, hated every living and dying things, end of conversation.

 

And Shisus.

 

The Lord’s right hand man, or so he self-deemed.

                                                                                 

It was like living in the same room with three people. Narrow and tight and unable to breathe. One more than often brought girls home, beds smelt like . Another always sulked in a corner, carving his wrists, making up magic spells. And the last came out at nights, guns in hand, bullets in pocket, knife on belt, returned at the very first seep of morning light with blood on his clothes.

 

In short, imagine a sharing life with some playboy, some emo kid, and a serial killer.

 

Funny enough, Siwon also knew that before the whole splitting ordeal happened, his original mindset was that of ‘Choi Siwon’ the ever well-mannered gentleman, and in a very far back cave in his head, 'Shisus' lurked. Slowly coming out dragging out pulling out 'Shiwon' in the process, transforming into 'Shi Yuan', and now here he stood, challenging and smirking, making an existence of his own.

 

That pretty much explained why only Siwon and Shisus had memories of what happened during the twenty-four hours a day they share this host body with. The other two, Shiwon and Shi Yuan, simply remembered what they did during their take-overs, unless Siwon, or Shisus allowed them to know something else. 

 

He even thought about giving it all up, tired with this tug-o-war he always having. A helpless case he called himself. Far from Lord’s mercy. But when Kangin-hyung told him about this particular Rehab Institution, how they were very professional and ‘effing cool like a metal leash on mad dog’, he can’t help but nurtured a shred of hope. These people might help him, Siwon mumbled, as he steered his car into the RI’s exclusive parkway.

 

Obviously he was a little too optimistic.

 

 

● ● ●

 

 

 

Not an actual update. Just something on Siwon’s part, to make clear of the situation. I'm sorry for the turtle-y speed, English isn't my first language and university is brain cell-killing. Thank you for all your R&R so far. I appreciate them.