Meeting Jaejin and more? (Part 1)

My DreamBoy..?

The next day, it seemed like a normal morning.. nothing was out of the ordinary and you like it that way. 

You were in the restaurant and worked as usual. When you were making your way out of the kitchen (after sending some plates back), you bumped into someone.. Thinking it was your fellow co-workers, you pretended to be angry. 

"Yah! Watch where you're go...ing?" you realized it wasn't a co-worker and bowed appologetically to the man.

"Mianhae sir.. I didn't kno-"

"You know.. you look cute when you're mad.." he cut you off. 

Bewildered, you backed off saying, "I have to go.. Have a nice lunch, sir."

"But-" he said

before you could get away, your boss, A.K.A the manager, called out, "Mr. Lee!" he walked closer to the both of you.

"Oh, I see you're with HaeRa! She's one of our senior waitresses," he turned to you, " HaeRa, this is Mr. Lee Jaejin, the son of the owner of this restaurant. He just got back from the US" he turned back to Mr. Lee, "Sir, how was your inspection?" 

"Oh, its going great. I'm sure my father, Mr Lee, will be very happy, good work Mr. Kang." he shook hands with your boss. "Thank you Sir." Mr Kang said.

"HaeRa-" he turned to you,

"Umm Sir, I have to go." you cut him off.

"HaeRa, I would like to have a word with you please.." he eyed Mr Kang, " in private."

"Ah! Yes..." Mr Kang frantically went to the other direction and speaked to another waiter/employee.

"Have you had lunch?" Mr Lee asked. "What..?" you asked unsure. "Lunch.. After breakfast.. Usually done in the middle of the day.." he answered simply. "Umm.. Not yet.." you answered. "Good! Accompany me because I'm very hungry." he said. "Sir.." you trailed of. "Hae Ra, you want to reject my offer?" 

after much thinking about 'rejecting the son of this restaurant would totally get you fired' you said yes.

 

-In A Fancy Restaurant-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPqmT_6HQo6IAFSLL7qen

You and Mr. Lee were at a Fancy restaurant. You looked uncomfortable with the surroundingsand kept looking at your glass of water. " Is something the matter, HaeRa?" Mr. Lee asked you in concern. "Sir, I want to apologize again about shouting at you--" "You know, I am really impressed," Mr. Lee cut you off and holds your hand that was on the table.

You looked to his hands and pulled yours away awkwardly. The food arrived.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTCLxEg5KPBYCNk5_EzCn images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLYeGv3OvAz-SWz7PATez images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTPhs04SbuW66DLp2BSDM

 

"Well I hope you're hungry." He said with a smile. "I didn't know what you like so I just ordered a little bit of everything, I hope you don't mind." 

"Its.. too much.. Is it all for us?" you looked all the food. "Yes." he smilled and looked at the waiter, "Thank you."

"Umm.. Sir-" 

"Jaejin.. You can call me Jaejin.." He cut you of..

"Umm.. Jaejin.. I think I should go back to the restaurant.. Our break is over.."

"HaeRa, relax~ Who is going to seach for you in my office? Are you forgeting who you're with?" A small smile crept on your face.

"Please, do you want to order anything else?"

"Aniyo.." You began to cut the meat. "It looks really good.." you looked at his plate "There's a lot of food on your plate.. Its like you forgot to eat breakfast.." you attempt at a joke.. He laughed a bit. "Umm.. How long are you going to stay here?" You tried to stirr up a conversation.

He leaned in a bit, "Now that I know you.. I don't know.." he cut his meat.. "Now you tell me about yourself."

"There's nothing to talk about.. My life is boring.."

He smirked. "Pfft.. A girl as beautiful as you? Come on.. I know some guys must have cried over you.." he attempted a joke. you just silently laugh to yourself. His face became serious again.. "HaeRa, I like you.. And it would help a lot if you could come on a date with me tomorrow.. I hope I'm not being to fast.."

Your face was like 0.0 "Hey.. can we just take-away all this food? It will be such a waste.. haha..." you awkwardly change the subject.. 

After a while chatting, he send you back to your work place. After that you went home and went to sleep, reading one of your romance novels.

____________________________________________________________________

Part two coming up~ Sorry for being so late.. hehe..