My Life

My DreamBoy..?

As Minho holds me close, I blushed hard and wished for this moment to last. He finally pulled me in, leaning closer.. His eyes met mine.. Our lips almost touching.. And finally...

 

*BAM !!* You stopped reading your novel as you heard the bathroom door close followed by one of your housemates scream "HaeRa~!! Its your turn !!"

"Okay !!" You grabbed your towel and other necessities and went to the bathroom. But before you could go in, Stacy, one of your housemates went in and said "Sorry HaeRa~ I'm late~!!!"

You sighed.. This is how you start your everyday life. You looked at the clock hanging on the wall and rushed to the restaurant where you work.

-In the restaurant (employees bathroom/toilet)-

After you showered and put on your waitress outfit, you went into one of the bathroom stalls and began to read your novel silently.

You sighed, "How wonderful would it be to be Christina.." You sad with a sniffle.

"Ehem! Would you stop reading romance novels and go find some romance?!" Your bestfriend, Victoria, was knocking on thedoor of the  bathroom stall while talking to you. You opened the door and said, "I don't need romance, I have my novels~". You shoved your book in her face. "And that's all you'll have~ Mehrong!" She and you laughed. 

You rolled your eyes as you put your novel in your bag which is located in your very own locker. *Good thing Mr. Lee (the owner of the restaurant) gave us a place to put our stuff..* you thought silently.

While working, Victoria would always try and talk you into going on blind dates with her, as usual, you declined.

-During lunchbreak-

"Come on~ you haven't have a REAL boyfriend in like FOREVER~!" Victoria pouts.

"No Vicky, I believe my soulmate will come when its time." You said in a whisper but Victoria could hear you. 

"Well... What about Baro? Just go on one date with him~! He even confessed to you!" Your eyes met Baro's and he smiled awkwardly at you. You smiled back and replied, "Nah, I'll just wait, Mehrong~" you stuck your tongue out. Victoria just facepalmed herself.

-That night- 

You were walking home when you heard some light footsteps, as if someone was following you. You turned around but saw no one. You rolled your eyes and yelled out, "Baro~ I know you're there~ Come out~ "

And there he was, coming out from his hide-out = a tree. He sheepishly smiles and walk towards me while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

You let out a sigh and continued, "What happened to the happy guy who would walk with me by my side instead of following me from behind? You know, you're juat like some stalker~ haha" you let out a small giggle.

He just blunltly stares at you and said, "Are you sure about your desicion? You know I'll never stop liking you...You just smiled at his straight-forwardness and replied "I'm still waiting for my soulmate.".

"What if he's not real?" he said looking at you.

"I know he is." You said with a confident smile. "Okay, you know my house is just over there, " you pointed to a pink building. " I'll be safe, nobody is gonna kidnap or me or anything. Now go home." You gave him a smile.

He just nods and leaves without saying anything else. You rolled your eyes and went back to your house to sleep.


Hey, Readers! How's the first chapter? I hope you like it~ Yeah I'm just gonna start of with your life. The drama hasn't appeared yet. I think it WILL appear .on the next chapter. so be patient~

I have a shortage amount of friends, so If you like, you can befriend me! Also suscribe! It will encourage me to make more stories~ Comments are allowed too!~