Jaejin or Joon ??

My DreamBoy..?

--The next day--

(In the morning)

"Aww~ So sweet ! I wish I had a rich boyfriend like you~ " Victoria said while picking some plates from a table.

Blushing madly, you picked up a couple of plates from another near by table. "Y-yah.. Vicky.. H-he's not my b-boyfriend.."

"Tch. Yeah right~ Hey! I'm older than you! You should call me unnie~!"

"You just realised that?? I've been calling you Vicky ever since we met~!! Puahahahaha !" you laughed out loud.

"Y-yah ! Shikkeurro~! Do you want to get scolded by Mr. Kang?? "

upon hearing the name, you shut your mouth immediately. You still giggled silently but Victoria heard it. 

"Yah ! Stop it !" "Arasseo VICKY ~" you stressed on the word 'VICKY'.

"Call me unnie from now on ! Tch.." 

"Hahaha.. Arasseo Vicky unnie~~~ better? *mehrong* "

"Actually, yup! *mehrong*"

The two of you giggled and continue picking up used plates and putting them in the kitchen.

(Later *at night*)

You were tired but it was okay. Victoria ended up working at the cash register today because the girl working is visiting her sick mom at the hospital.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, showing 9.00 pm, you thought *my shift finally ends~*

You got ready to leave and told Mr. Kang you were going home. The restaurant doesn't close for another 2 hours or so. It depended on how many customers there are, and today was a slow one, so they ended up closing at 10 pm.

 

*Maann~ I wished I'd taken up Vicky unnie's offer to go home with her.. Too bad today her shift ends late.. I haatteee waiting..* you thought, walking to a dark road.

*Its creepy here... and dark.. Oh, there's only one lamp post currently above me..* (A/N : I don't know what its called.. hehe) 

"AHHHH~!! SH*T ! MY PURSE !" you screamed, a thief just stole your purse. You chased the thief and he's freakin' creeped out by you.. (A/N : yeah, you can run fast xP)

Suddenly, a dark figure appeared out of no where, catching the thief and getting your purse back. You were standing directly under a lamp post. The dark figure punched the thief into unconsioussness. (A/N : Idk how to spell that, hehe sorry)

--HaeRa/your POV--

Woahh.. That was sooo cool~! *Fangirling* He just frickin' punch that guy once and he totally knocked-out ! 

..

..

.. 

WHAT IF THIS GUY'S EVEN WORSE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

..

..

..

Eh ? He's just standing there.. In the dark..

"Yo ! Wanna give me my purse back ? "

"Yo ? Hahahaha Girl, you're funny ! ahaha ! That's the first time I heard a girl say that ! Puaahaahaha " he really wants to die.. (insert =.=" face)

"Yah ! Chugulae ? (Wanna die?! *A/N : I think..*)

"Woah ! Girl's got some guts ! Chill woman ! Here !" he tossed my purse, thankfully, I caught it.

"Why don't you stand here, or are you allergic to light? " In a flash, he was in front of me, like REALLY in front of me, to the point I can here us breathing.

"What were you saying ?" I could tell that he was smirking. 

..

..

.. W-wait.. J-jaejin ???!! I thought he left to Singapore ?!?!?!

"Jaejin?! I thought you were at Singapore? or at least on a flight to Singapore ?!?! Why are you here?! " I hugged him.. Gosh, I miss him so much.

"Y-yah ! I don't know you girl ! And I'm not this Jaejin guy you're talking about ! I'm JOON ! JOON ! " he pushed me of him.

"J-joon ? "

"JOON ! not JAEJIN ! Jeez woman ! If anything, you should thank me for saving your life ! " THIS GUY is definately NOT Jaejin ! He's caring, gentleman-like and NOTHING like this Joon guy ! 

"Well EXCUUSE ME! And for your info, you saved my purse's life, not mine ! *mehrong* "

"Tch. Childish. Anyway, you owe me a date. Meet me at Blue Cafe tomorrow, 10 am SHARP ! "

"M-mwoh?! We just met !"

"All the reason to get to know each other ! " He smiled at me.. I had to admit, he IS very cute.. and handsome.. Wait ! I have Jaejin !

.. right?

"You don't happen to have a twin that was seperated at birth.. do you?"

"What?! No.. I'm sure.. Man, you really like to ask questions huh?" This guy is really getting on my nerves.. Urgh..

"Whatever, I don't owe you anything." I turned around, but he was faster. He grabbed my purse and took out my novel, the one I'm reading, then, he tossed my purse towards me. (A/N : btw, its bag-purse thing, that's why a book can fit in there.. hehe)

"I'll give you this *shows book* back tomorrow. " Then he smiles oh-so-innocently.

"Y-yah !" I yelled, frustrated. He turned around and waved.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYIrof5n4FhZCyp-J8ukv (A/N : Imagine him waving.. Sorry, I couldn't find  any other pic. hehe)

"See you tomorow, remember, BLUE CAFE ! 10 AM SHARP ! DON'T BE LATE ! OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE THIS BOOK EVER AGAIN !" 

Damn, this guy.. So. Freakin'. Annoying.

It took me forever to get that book online! Its so rare in Seoul! To get another one would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. Urghh... I guess I really have to go on that 'date' .

"ITS NOT A DATE !!!! " I yelled back. 

"WHATEVER YOU SAY ~!! YOUR PAYING !" He yelled back. Urgh. He's getting on my nerves.

Something tells me this isn't over.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wazzaaaaaappp~~

ohohoho... How's the story so far? 

Me. Needs. Comments. And. Subscribers. 

 

Joon : Subscribe and comment, or DIE~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQanWxpqs0bcmo7pHh3BJW

 

Joon : Haha~ You guys believed me!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2YvM5w5fD32L1NKdbKIj

 

Joon : You guys can't stay mad at me~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1dcCux-utyzUigFmjlrR

 

Joon : I'm sowwiieee~ pweasee comment~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqvv-CdYNUick5FckfaS_

 

 

____________________________

Sorry for my randomness... ehehe.. and pictures aren't mine, I just got them from google.. 

See you in next chappie guys ! :D

Comment; Subscribe; Friend ?