Fight? or.....

Surprise

After all the dancing, games, and stories we decided to finish out the night with a couple of movies. We were about half way through Inception when my phone started to buzz. I got up from my spot in between Kibum and Kyuhyun to go answer the phone in my room.

I accepted the call “…” “You looked stunning in that dress tonight, and I’m sorry if I upset you any by not calling earlier.” I had to smile “So that’s why Chullie oppa wanted to take so many pictures. It’s alright you’re calling now that’s all that matters.” “I miss you Sen” “Miss you too Zhou Mi” then I heard Hangeng calling for him in the background. “That was Geng, I have to go. “Alright. Merry Christmas.” “Merry Christmas love, I’ll try to call back soon.” I hung up the phone and changed into pants because I was starting to get cold in my shorts.

There was frantic knocking on my door. It opened to Ryeowook and Henry. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Fight, there’s a fight we need your help to stop it.” Henry said. “Who is fighting?” “Donghae and Kibum” Ryeowook said. Oh boy, “There are 18 of you guys if none of you could stop them what makes you think I can?” “They’ll listen to you!” “Fine I’ll try.” We ran down to the living room. The lights were on and there were sounds of shouting but the scene before us didn’t match. The guys were all standing together smiling at me. Someone stopped the recording. “What’s going on…”They moved to the side to reveal Hangeng and Siwon.

 

I was gonna run to hug them but a pair of arms around my waist prevented me from doing so. I looked to see who it was that stopped me, and squealed in delight. It was Zhou Mi! I turned around to give him a proper hug. “You have no idea how happy I am to see you” I whispered. “I think I might” he replied.

“I’m sorry for putting you through that, will you forgive me?” “Why? There’s nothing to forgive” I said with a smile. “I have something for you” he said letting me go and pulling something out of his pocket. No Way. He opened the box and knelt down on one knee, “Sen, will you marry me?”

I was too shocked to say anything that Kibum and Kyuhyun came up and pinched my sides making me yelp. Rubbing my sides I glared at the two looked, around the room to my brothers and back to Zhou Mi with the biggest grin on my face “Yes” I replied. Everyone started to whoop and cheer and Zhou Mi swept me up in another hug.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss….” Heechul started and everyone joined in. Embarrassed I buried my face in my hands and shook my head no. “Well you kind of have no choice” Heechul said. I looked up to see his smirking face. “Says who?” “Says the rule of the mistletoe” he said pointing above our heads. Zhou mi and I looked up then back at each other. He lifted my chin and leaned in. “I love you” he whispered before giving me the sweetest kiss.