missing members and Christmas morning

Surprise

We heard a bunch of voices coming from the entry way…. “Hey look who we found!”

Fourteen other bodies were now in the living room. Super Junior had run into the four who had taken the bus. “Hi oppas!” I said. While taking a couple of the grocery bags I noticed there were still four people missing. After helping put the food away I went back out to ask about them. “There are four of you missing” when I said that the room got pretty quiet.

“I’m assuming Shindong is picking Nari up right?” Everyone just nodded. “Okay…” I said, “You guys are being weird. So where are Hangeng, Siwon, and Zhou mi?” I noticed that Kibum and Kyuhyun had come to stand next to me. Everyone was starting to really weird me out. I don’t think I want to hear it right now. “On second thought, Woohyuk oppa can I have my hats back please.”

After that I went to my room, closed my door and blasted some music. There was a knock on my door, it was Woohyuk. He handed me a box, I reached up to give him his hat back but he stopped me. “Give it back to me later, it looks good on you” he said with a soft smile before closing the door leaving me alone. I started arranging my hats when another knock came. I didn’t answer it this time, didn’t need to. They were gonna come in anyways.

The door opened a bit as Kibum and Kyuhyun slipped in. They knew I heard them come in and started talking. “Hangeng, Siwon, and Zhou Mi are still working, chances are they’ll have to work through the Holiday” they explained softly. In which I just nodded and hummed my acknowledgment of what they said, and continued arranging my hats. I was almost done when what they had said finally sunk in. They watched as my arm slowly dropped back to my side, they immediately walked over and gave me a hug. “They said they would call in for Christmas” Kibum assured me. “Yeah” Kyu said, “we told them if they forgot they’d have to deal with us, and Heechul hyung even said he might pitch it.”

I started giggling as I pulled away from their hug. Oh my gosh, you know you’re in trouble when Kibum and Kyuhyun team up. Add Chullie oppa….you’re dead. “You know” I told them, “a part of me almost wants them to forget. Just to see what would happen.” They looked at each other “She’s back” they said with big grins on their faces. “Oh yeah, we’re supposed to bring you back out to watch a dance video” Kibum said. “I think I’ll pass.” “Actually your brothers said they would drag you out there if you didn’t come out with us.” “They wouldn’t” I said. Kibum and Kyuhyun just gave me a look. “You’re right they would…fine I’ll go down.”

Kibum piggybacked me down to watch my train station dance video that Kangta and Tony just had to record. About the only good thing about it was that no one knew it was me until my brothers had to say something which led to everyone wanting me to dance right there.

I immediately refused and ran to hide out in Eunhyuk’s room. Well more like the attic. I’m the only one who knows about both entrances and those who know about the one in Eunhyuk’s room tend to forget about it. Though I don’t see how, the steps are in his closet. The attic is my domain, I love it I can dance and make as much noise as I want up there and no one can hear it. A couple of hours past and I was called down for dinner.

 

---

My Brothers and I started this tradition, years ago. What is it you ask? We exchange and open gifts at midnight Christmas morning. I didn’t have much time to actually shop for gifts this year so I mad mix CDs for everyone, of their favorite artist and there were a few remixes on them that a friend and I worked on. Opening gifts I mostly got CDs and hats, a few pieces of jewelry, new kicks, and ballet flats. The last one I opened was from Woohyuk. “Really?” I asked. He nodded “All I ask is that you wear it for dinner.” “Fine” I said, he sighed in relief. “But only if Nari unnie wears one too.”

I can’t believe it all three of my brothers immediately started puppy eyes at Nari. To which she laughed and agreed to wear one too. “I can’t believe you Hyukkie, I thought you were on my side” I pouted. He laughed “aigoo, I am. It’s just that I also think you would look really cute in that dress.” Most of the guys have girlfriends or fiancés. “I’m going back to bed for a few more hours. I advise you guys to do the same. Oh before I forget to ask is anyone else gonna make it for dinner?” They all said no, everyone’s fiancé or girlfriend was going to be busy with family.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll post the other two tomorrow, g'night