Return

Surprise

 

I’m currently sitting here at the train station waiting to pick up one of my brothers and his friends. My brothers always choose some of the most random ways to travel. I was getting bored of just sitting there and since I was already listening to music I decided to dance. Yes I know how to dance it would be pretty bad if I couldn’t seeing as my older brothers are all amazing dancers. And yes I’m dancing in the middle of the train station it’s not that unusual of a thing to do. People are always performing at the station.

Someone caught my eye motioning to their speakers in which I just nodded and tossed my iPod to them so everyone could hear what I was dancing to. I had been so caught up in the music that I sort of lost track of time, it was during the fourth song I think when I noticed two others dancing with me.

They both smiled when they caught the very short lived shocked look on my face before I shook my head and finished out the song. When the song ended we bowed and there was an uproar of applause. I ignored the two and went to retrieve my iPod while I checked my phone for messages of which there were none.

When I walked back to the others I was attacked before I had a chance to say anything. “We missed you!” they said. I looked out and saw Tony and Kangta and pleaded for their help. “Guys she needs to breathe” Tony said as he and Kangta pulled my brothers off of me. “You were supposed to message me when the train came in” I said to Woohyuk.

“Well we wanted to surprise you, but then we couldn’t find you. Why can’t you wear a skirt or something nice like a normal girl?” “Why what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” “You look like a boy, and did you cut your hair again?” “Yes I did” I replied “Oh and I borrowed one of your hats.” “You have your own hats.” “Yeah but someone hit them and said they’d give them back when they got back” I said, giving him a pointed look before turning to my other brother.

“Tablo, not that I’m not happy to see you but, wasn’t I supposed to pick you up from the bus terminal? And where are the others?” “Well you see…it was cheaper for some of the members to take the bus instead of the train and I wanted to ride with Woohyuk….” Tablo trailed off explaining. “Let me guess bets were made, won, and lost. Tukutz, Jin, Jaewon, and HeeJun all lost and had to take the bus?”

They all nodded and Tablo spoke before I could say anything else. “Don’t worry, you won’t have to pick them up Jin said they would take a taxi back to the house.” “How....never mind. Come on lets go.” “Sen I know you came to pick us up but is it alright if I drive back to the house?” Woohyuk asked me. “Do you even remember how to drive?” I jokingly asked him as I looked to Tony and Kangta who gave the okay, saying he could still drive. “Sure why not” I said and tossed him the keys before jumping into the back.

 

 

---

We were walking in the door when I asked if they had heard from Eunhyuk and the guys, and had been walking to the living room as they explained. I didn’t catch what they said because I had frozen in my spot. There standing in front of me was my third brother Eunhyuk. “What about Eunhyuk and the guys?” he asked with that goofy grin on his face and his arms open. “Hyukkie!” I shouted before jumping into his arms for a hug as he spun me around.

“How are you baby sis, I missed you” “I missed you too oppa, and what’s this baby sis nonsense you are only two years older than me.” The other four had finally joined us. “Why didn’t you greet us like you did Hyukkie?” Woohyuk started complaining. Tony spoke for me laughing “Well you didn’t give her a chance, you two basically attacked her.”

“They attacked you?” Eunhyuk asked. “Yup” I said nodding “almost suffocated.” “Why?” he asked the two in question. “You would have too after not seeing her for so long and then watching her dance.” Tablo said as if that was excuse enough. “By the way” I said trying to change the topic before me dancing was brought up completely. “Where are my hats?” I asked Woohyuk who just shook his head. “You danced at the train station and I didn’t get to see?” Eunhyuk asked.

I just nodded. Well it was worth a try. “Don’t worry I got it all on video” Kangta said. “I thought you guys couldn’t find me. How did you get it all?” “Tony and I noticed you when the music started playing. We just didn’t say anything to your brothers as your dance style is always changing we thought we’d let them figure it out themselves. But when you switched things up in the song before the last one you threw some of their styles into it.”

Eunhyuk suggested watching it when the guys got back. “How ‘bout not… wait where are they anyways?” I asked. “Shopping” he said to which I laughed and said “Everyone is shopping or just Heechul, Sungmin, and Mimi while everyone else are carrying bags?” “Nope, should be everyone. They went to get some extra bedding and food for dinner.”

“Crap! I almost forgot, not all of the rooms are put together yet.” I started to panic a bit and pace back and forth trying to remember what all needed to be done. Eunhyuk stopped me “Sis it’s alright, we knew you weren’t expecting us till tomorrow that’s why they’re out buying things. Sorry for not letting you know we were coming a day early, we wanted to surprise you.” I huffed a bit before asking what was with all the surprises today.

We heard a bunch of voices coming from the entry way…..