Notes from who?

Starstruck

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about who he was. It sort of bugged me because I couldn’t figure it out.

I got right out of that thought as soon as I heard my phone ring.

I looked over to my phone and it happened to be my mom. I picked up the phone immediately and spoke to her.

 

“Hello”- she said.

“Hi mom.” I replied back.

“How is it there?”

“It’s a nice place and it’s really big”, I told her.

“Really? Oh that’s wonderful, made any friends yet?”

“Not really mom, haha it’s only been the first day.” I replied.

“Ah okay, as long as you’re okay, that’s why I called” She told me.

“Okay mom well if you’re okay too then, I have to go soon since I have to get ready for my first classes tomorrow” I responded.

“Okay, love you honey,” She told me.

“Bye mom, love you too”

 

I hung up the phone and went to go reach for the remote

 

Went to turn on the tv and watch some good dramas or actually get ready for tomorrow.

 

I sit down and someone knocks on my door.

 

I rush to the door slowly and try to look through the window to see who’s there.

I open the door slowly and it happens to be the girl I met when I first came here. “Hello” she said. “Hi” I replied.

“This is a paper showing your schedule and what classes you can or will need to take for the course you want to do.” She said while handing a paper to me.

“Thanks” I said while taking the paper and waving to her while I closed the door.

 

 

I put the paper down on my table where my laptop and phone was.  I continuously think about him. Yes, the guy that helped me. For some reason I just felt like I knew him before. Like as if I saw him or actually heard him before. I tried to snap out of it but it was like I couldn’t.  I sat down on my bed looking at my phone case and decided to take a walk during the park and to buy a new phone case. Also since today would be my last free day until I started classes.

 

I had already taken a shower so all I needed to do was my hair and put on my shoes, which were at the door. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair into a messy bun put on my jacket and my semi shorts/pants (meaning they were like capris but also pants because they weren’t that short)

 

As soon as I was about to get my keys and my phone from the table someone knocked on my door again and I ran to the door but no one was there. I looked left and right to see if someone was playing a prank on me but it didn’t look like it so I just said forget it. I looked down and saw a note.

 

I closed my door back after I picked up the note and opened it.

I read the note silently to myself as it said:

 

I know you told me not to worry about it because it was just a minor mistake but I felt really bad for having to leave like that and not asking you your name or apologizing correctly. For me when I bump into someone or if I hurt or do something by accident even if it was little I really apologize and feel bad because I don’t like to be rude but in that time I was being rushed by my friends. So I hope you’re okay and not hurt (physically) and if your books are scratched or ripped because of me I apologize. So please accept this;

 

I looked at the typed letter and I really didn’t know what to say because I didn’t think it was that serious but since he thought it was I guess I should just accept what he’s saying, “oh gosh I really won’t be able to forget him now” I told myself.  I looked at the bottom of the page and noticed a little card thing. It looked like a tiny certificate or coupon thing. I looked at it and it was coupons for books that I needed for my studies. It was a $300 dollars off coupon. I smiled and laughed because he really gave me coupons. I thought it was hilarious but sweet at the same time because my books cost a lot of money. So it might be handy. I put the coupons on my desk and headed out the door to go to the park and get a new phone case. 

☂  notes from the author 

Hello! guise :D haha I don't really like this story but I hope you guise do c: If you could please leave some feedback for me  ^^ it would be grateful :D hehe thanks. Please check out my other story :D bye^^ Happy writing!!