Awkward.

Starstruck

 

I smiled at the sight of my own name on a door but not just any door, my very own door. (well at least for right now)

I looked for keys but since I was the last student so far to enter the college they just left my door unlocked.

 

I opened the door slowly as I peeked inside my room.

I couldn’t really see in there because it was really dark. Making sure I didn’t close the door behind me all the way, I walked into the room searching for a light switch.

I finally found the light switch and when I the lights my face was in “awe”

 

I’ve never seen such a beautiful room in my life. It must have been so much money that the school couldn’t even afford so many of the dorms to look like this.

It had an upstairs and it had everything you wanted but in a smaller form.

 

I dropped my bag down and ran to the bed jumping on it completely. I just wanted to lie there and not move at all because I was so tired from this whole trip. But I knew I had to get up because I had to start getting my supplies for school ready.

 

I took a shower and put freshly clean clothes on.

The moment I got out the shower I looked at the time and it was already going on 8pm.

I couldn’t even go to the store to buy anything because it was too late so I fell right to sleep on my bed.

 

The next day ~

 

I got up early because I heard noises in the hallways; I took another shower and headed my way outside to go get some supplies.

 

I was coming on my way back from the store, when a guy bumped into me and my items fell out my bag.

 

I got on my knees and started to pick up my items because I had to go back to my college and because I didn’t expect him to start helping me.

 

But I was wrong.

 

I saw a shadow appear on the sidewalk as I was picking up books and other materials.

 

He got on his knees and handed me books and other things, I tried not to look up but I had to know who this person was.

 

I looked up and him not looking at me once.

“I’m sorry for bumping into you, I didn’t realiz-“

“It’s okay,” I said cutting off his unfinished word.

 

“Ah, here” he gives me a book and I grab from him not knowing I touched his hand by accident.

 

We look at each other for a moment. Not realizing were in the middle of sidewalk.

 

I finally snap back into reality.

 

“Uhm” I say as I stand up.

“Uh yeah, sorry bout that” he says again.

 

“No need to keep apologizing”

 

He hands me the last book.

 

“Thanks” I say.

He nods.

 

He motions a bow and I do it back to him.

 

He caught up with his friends (At least I assume they were his friends)

 

I walked back to the school slowly wondering about what just happened to me.

 

As soon as I enter my dorm I drop all my bags onto the floor and sit on my bed thinking.

 

Who was that?