Make Me, Choi JunHong!

Saranghae

 

EunJo's POV-
 
'Will you be my girlfriend?' my alarm sang.
 
            I smacked my alarm, turning it off. "No Boyfriend today!" I run my hands through my hair and check my phone. EunSook sent me a message saying 'Yeah, he preformed with Song Jieun in going crazy and he preformed in Seoul Connection.' I replied with 'Unnie you know so much.' and closed my phone, sighing. "Wae? Of all times this could have happened, it happens when I have to learn a dance and get Zelo to preform it with me and-" I said, being cut off by my phone singing ' You got a message' by MYNAME. 
 
               I open my phone to see a message from JongUppie 'Zelo, you get to do a solo with YongGuk Hyung, lucky >_<' then another one saying 'Ahhhh! I'm so sorry EunJo! Mianhae, that was for Zelo dongsaeng.' I just shake my head, roughly running my fingers through my hair.
 
After a couple minutes, I decided to get ready for this afternoon with Zelo, so I decide to head downstairs to eat breakfast with umma and appa. When I got downstairs, I see that my umma is sleeping by the counter in the kitchen so I grab a blanket from on the couch and place it over her, smiling slightly "Omo. Umma you're so pretty." I go  over to the fridge so find something to make for Umma and Appa, I find water, eggs, bacon and a bento box with my name on it and a note saying 'Don't worry about breakfast JoJo, Appa will take care of it just go hang out with Zelo.
 
;D -Love umma'. 
 
 
                I smile sadly at my bento box and take it upstairs with me so I wouldn't forget it when I leave to see JunHong.
 
 
I put on my black baggy pants; my long sleeved black shirt with my black jacket, I stuff Zelo's scarf into my dance bag which had my bento box my water and other necessities. 
 
When I comb my hair, I leave it all down and put on my glasses, leaving my room with my bag. I left my house, not caring all that much if Zelo was coming for me or not.
 
I have my bag over my shoulder as I walk over to the park, rubbing my arms so I won't be so cold.
I sigh as I stand across from the park. "I hope my mom and dad don't answer the door if Zelo comes over..." when I walked across the street I go over to the swing set and place my bag near it then I brush my seat off and sit on it. I push myself off and hum Seungri's 'White Love.' I smile, I always feel at ease when I'm on a swing because I can go sky high without a care in the world. 'I don't have to think of problems like Zelo, KwangMin, Starship...' I sigh and keep on swinging until I start to feel thirsty. I slowed down. "Nom nom... I'm tired of all of this... KwangMin is in the same company as me which is why he is here, but why is Zelo here? Shouldn't he be at a dorm with his group getting ready for debut?" I ask myself then shake my head. "I'm thinking about it again... Bad EunJo, bad."
 
         "What is it that you're thinking that's making you talk bad about yourself?" I hear and look up to see Zelo in front of me with his own duffle bag. I almost choke on my own spit and my eyes widen. He waves his hand in front of my face and I jump, slipping backwards off my swing, I close for my eyes waiting for the impact. I didn't hit the ground, there was no impact. Slowly I open my left eye and see Zelo near my face. I start to turn red as he pulls me up onto my feet.
 
"Are you okay EunJo-Noona?" He asks. I nod slowly not trusting myself to speak. "So what were you talking about?"
 
I cast my eyes downwards. "Nothing, don't worry about." 
 
"It isn't nothing if you're down about it, so tell Zelo-Oppa. Yeah?"
 
I could hear the frown in his voice, I sigh and say "I'm fine, just a bit stressed, that's all."
 
"Alright, if you say so."
 
I nod and go to grab my bag but Zelo pulls me towards him "If something's bothering you just tell me, I don't want you being sad EunJo."
 
"Alright oppa, I will but I'm not sad, I'm just stressed."
 
"Wae?"
 
"Geez. Curious much?" I say with a playful smile. 
 
He just sticks his tongue out. "I want to take care of my noona, is that bad?"
 
I shake my head "Where should we practice Oppa?"
 
"Um how about the dance room in the school?"
 
"Hmm. That works, lead the way." 
 
He nods and we begin to walk, staying silent for the whole way there. It wasn't a peaceful quiet, it was a tense atmosphere around us. 'I don't understand why Zelo is so tense... Unless-' I thought, being cut off by someone yelling.
 
           "Yah! EunJo dongsaeng! What are you doing here?" I look over to see Jong Up waving at me.
 
I glare at him. "Zelo and I are going to school to practice, why are you here?"
 
"I'm on my way to see EunSook at her house."
 
"Whoa, you're my brother and she's my Unnie, I don't approve of house activities." I crack a smile when Jong Up turns red and awkwardly smiled.
 
"I gotta go, see ya Zelo, EunJo." he briskly walks past me and I could feel the air blowing in my face. "Ahh Jong Uppie so clueless." I notice Zelo isn't saying anything and look over to him. "Yah, babo, what's wrong with you?" He starts to walk again and I shake my head. I start to hum marshmallow and start walking again, in my own world. I sudden bump into Zelo's back, hitting my nose. "Ita ita" I say as I rub my nose.
 
"We're here EunJo-Ah" He says without looking at me. I just glance at his back as he keeps on walking to the dance studio.
 
  
 
EunJo's POV:
 Dance Studio-
 
               When we got to the classroom I drop my bag on the floor and sigh again "I wish I had contacts." I say and feel alone when Zelo doesn't say anything. "Aish... What is wrong with you, Zelo?" I ask as I turn around to face him.
 
He looks startled when he looks at me "Nothing I'm just- never mind..."
 
"If something is bothering you, you should go take care of it, there's no sense in just waiting it out, you'll regret it." I sigh.
 
He looked even more stunned when I said that. "You don't understand... Imagine your friend that you care for is hiding their problems from you when you want to help them..."
 
"Well maybe they don't want help, maybe they want some closure or to be reassured." I shrug.
 
"From what!?" He yells.
 
"I don't know maybe why is an idol from Star Ship Entertainment here or why didn't my crush and my brother tell me that they're going to debut soon?!!" I yell back.
 
He looks at me funny, thinking. "Kwang Min, and Jong Up.... But who's your crush?" He mumbles.
 
"U-uh" I mumble. 'I wasn't suppose to admit that why did I say those things...'
 
"Noona, I have to know." he says, his voice sad.
 
"Wae?" I ask, annoyed.
 
"So I know who he is. And to make sure he's good for you..."
 
"Why worry about it? We should practice Marshmallow." I say, changing the subject.
 
"So I don't like this guy do I? Is that why you're not telling me?"
 
"Aish you little-" I start and get cut off.
 
"Why would you like someone who I won't approve? Not to mention Jong Up wont either, assuming that's the case."
 
I just shake my head.
 
"Noona, why won't you tell me? I'll support you." He pressed.
 
I felt really annoyed at this and sigh. "Why are you bothering me about this?"
 
"As your oppa, I have the right to know."
 
"Well it's my heart..." I began, "And you don't have a right to know Jun Hong!" I yell.
 
"WAE!" He yells back.
 
"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY CRUSH CHOI JUN HONG! AND I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE YOU LIKE JI YOUNG!"
 
"Mwo?" I heard Jun Hong say, my face turning red as I realize I just admitted to liking Zelo.
 
I run out the studio, embarrassed and angry but before I can get far, Zelo and his long legs catch up with me. As I try opening the door to leave, he slams it shut.
 
When I turn to face him, he looks serious. "What did you say, Eun-Jo-Ah?" He asks.
 
I feel my face getting redder. 'Aish since when was I so flustered by my Dongsaeng... Its not normal.' I look down. "N-nothing." I mumble.
 
"Do tell, EunJo-Ah." He says.
 
"Y-you heard me the f-first time Z-Zelo." I stutter.
 
"Hmm. I did huh? Well it shouldn't be a problem telling me again then."
 
"There shouldn't be a problem since you heard the first time." I snap, feeling a bit annoyed. 'What, does he need a hearing aid?' I glared.
 
"Tell me I want to hear it-" he began as I cut him off.
 
"Make me, Choi JunHong." I say, challenging him.
 
He nods, leaning his face towards mine, he smiles nervously as he closes his eyes, his face inches from mine. My cheeks burn as he gets closer.
 
He slowly presses his lips against mine, my heart beginning to race. His lips were soft and trembling, nervousness getting the better of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to pull back, then I kiss him, not wanting to separate just yet.
 
When I pull away, he seemed a bit dazed but he smiles at me. "So you do like me, EunJo-Ah." He blushes.
 
I advert my eyes "Y-yeah..."
 
"Um... Will... Will you go out with me?"
He asks, blushing a bright red.
 
"Hmm. Maybe if you tell me important stuff like 'Oh yea, I'm gonna debut some time soon.' Then I'll tell you what's up with me-" I pause, "I sound like I have no trust in people..." I say and sigh. I feel his cheek rest on my head.
 
"It's okay, I would have told you sooner but things got hectic... That's why I was a bit hesitant about today's practice..." 
 
"Joesonghapmida..." I mumble.
 
"It's fine EunJo-Ah. But why were you talking to yourself earlier?"
 
"I was worried about a lot of stuff."
 
"Like?"
 
"I think we should practice." I reply.
 
"Don't avoid the subject." He says.
 
I sigh. "I was worried cause me and Kwang Min are in the same company and it's odd for him to be here.
 
Jun Hong was about to reply but instead someone else did.
 
                 "YAH! ZELO WHY CAN'T I OPEN THE DOOR?! ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT OR SOMETHING?!"
 
I push Zelo off me lightly and turn around to open the door, seeing EunSook standing there with an awkward Jong Up.
 
"Uh... Hi Unnie." I mumble. She looked like she was getting ready to kill someone till Jong Up pulls her into his chest by her waist and she smiles. I close the door and turn around to see Jun Hong awkwardly scratching his head.
 
"So will you be my girlfriend? I know this is the wrong time to ask-"
 
I cut him off before he could say anything else "Babo, of course I'll go out with you." I say as I walk over to hug him. "But, Zelo-" I begin as he cuts me off.
 
"Its Jun Hong-Oppa to you, EunJo-Ah." He smiles.
 
"But, Jun Hong-Oppa, this won't get you out of practicing Marshmallow." 
 
"Of course, I wouldn't turn down an offer to dance with my girlfriend." he says with a smile on his voice.
 
"YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER ZELO OR I'LL CHOP YOUR-" EunSook yelled, JongUp covering .
 
"I'm scared!" Junhong said and hugged me.
 
"Don't worry... Even though I don't guarantee your safety..."
 
He groans as he hugs me tighter, not daring to look at EunSook.
 

 

PenguinLolita: Sorry for the late updates :'D I sorta have a life yo (Not really just school but I'm on break ha!) 
 
This chapter was trippy~ editor Bom

PenguinLolita: I am a trippy person Joesonghapmida Bom ^^;