Fan Clubs

Saranghae

 

Home: EunJo POV-
 
                       La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, do it!
 
I pressed the button on my alarm so it would stop singing.
 
 
“1, 2,3,4,5,6, let’s not do this!” I say as I sit up in my bed. I go to the bathroom and slowly get ready for school. When I was about to walk out the bathroom, my Umma knocked on the door.
 
 
“Sweetie you’re going to have to walk to school if you don’t HURRY UP!!” she said as I opened the door.
 
 
I cringed slightly and hurry to get on my uniform on. I grab my backpack about to step out.
 
 
             “Oh yea I need to get Zelo’s scarf” I remembered, turning on my heel to find Zelo’s scarf which was lying there, reminding me of my impending doom at school. I grabbed it and head downstairs to put on my shoes. “Bye Umma bye Appa” I say as I bow and walk out the door leaving them confused. When I stepped out I felt the wind nipping at my face again so I keep walking.
 
 
 
I pulled out my phone and texted EunSook, ‘Unnie thanks to you I’m walking.’.
 
 
When I couldn’t take the cold anymore I put the scraf around my neck.
                   
 
 
 You got a message my phone sang and I opened it.
 
 
 
 
EunSook unnie had replied. ‘Sorry puppy 3: maybe Zelo will be there ^^’.
 
 
 
I close my phone and groan, knowing that would just make it worse if Zelo was there. When I check the time, I notice I'm a little behind schedule so I hurry towards school so I can get my text book for class. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seoul High: EunJo’s POV-
 
                      When I got to my locker, I opened it and was about to grab my book but someone slammed my locker shut. When I turned around I was faced with the vice
 
president of  Zelo’s fan club. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat when she glared at me
 
 
“H-hey Cho-”
 
 
 
“What are you doing with Zelo’s scarf.” she demanded and cut me off.
 
 
I just look at her with my eyes wide through my glasses.
 
 
“Well?!” she said as she raises her voice.
 
 
“He let me borrow it since I was cold outside.”
 
 
She snorts at me and says “Whatever, it’s not like he likes you anyway but I should give you a warning just in case.” She raises her hand about to slap me and I cringed expecting the hit. But it never came.
 
 
“Yah!? What the hell do you think you’re doing Cho Hee.”
 
 
“Uh nothing Ji Young unnie!”
 
 
“Yea that’s what I thought. Now scram.” I look up to see Ji Young Unnie, the queenka of the school. She is a of EunSook and I just not as close to either of us as we were to eachother.
 
 
“Thank You Ji Young- Unnie.”
 
 
She smiles at me I can see why she became the queenka even though she’s the nicest queenka so far.
 
 
“What are you doing here so early?” she asked, eyeing me.
 
 
“No reason. I just forgot my text book is all.” I say as my face starts to pale. I turn around and grab my text book which was for chemistry. I take a deep breath and turn around to see Unnie’s eyebrow raised
 
 
“You okay dear?” she smiles.
 
 
I nod as she pulls me into a hug and says “I’ll take you to class since you seem shaken up dear.”
 
 
I nod and she leads me to my classroom.
 
 
When we were halfway there she stopped and looked over at me.
 
 
“You should stay away from Zelo-oppa.” she says with a threatening tone, or I thought, but I could be mistaken
 
 
“Not to sound challenging or anything but why?” I replied. 
 
 
“His fan club will make you’re life hell especially the president she’ll...” she started and became silent.
 
 
“She’ll what?” I ask, hoping she’ll finish her sentence.
 
 
“Oh here we are EunJo!” she says with a smile, ignoring my question.
 
 
I look up to see we are indeed in front of the classroom.
 
 
“Thank you Unnie” I bow and open the classroom door, bowing again for Mr. Baek. “Hello Mr. Baek- Sensei.”
 
 
“Hello EunJo what brings you here this early?” he asks and smiled.
 
 
“No reason, just felt like getting here early.” I replied.
 
 
“Ahh. Did you walk today?”
 
 
“Yes.”
 
 
He nodded and started doing whatever teachers do in the morning.
 
 
 
I felt my stomach drop when the bell rung so I decided to sit in the back and take off the scarf and stuff it into my bag. When I pulled out my binder I saw a girl glaring at me and I cringed ' my life, this is not good and half the fan club is here.’ Then I felt something hit my head, it was a crumbled up piece of paper. I pick it up and open it, reading ’Stay away from Zelo-oppa if you know what’s best for you because Eun Sook won’t be there for you every time ~Love Cho Hee’ I shrink down in my seat and stay quiet. About halfway through the class, Mr. Baek left for some reason, leaving me here with the fan club ready to kill me.
 
 
“I can’t believe that got to talk to Zelo at the shop and get his scarf I mean really she’s not even that pretty.”
 
“I know I can’t believe Ji Young didn’t let Cho Hee slap her. I mean she already has Jong Up now she has to take Zelo too.”
 
“I don’t understand how Ji Young the queenka of the school and the-”
 
 
“Calm down class I was only gone for a few minutes.” Mr. Baek says and goes back to lecturing us about the whatever he’s talking about. As he goes on and on, I got lost, spacing out.
 
Then the bell rung signaling class ended. I quickly put my stuff away and speed walked out the door and to my next class which was math luckily.
 
 
“I get to see EunSook-” I smiled, getting cut off by someone bumping into me.
 
 
“Geez EunJo, two times in a row you bumped into me. Is this fate?” he asked, trying to get a better look at my face.
 
 
I turn red when I realized I bumped into Zelo again and this time it was in front of everyone.
 
 
“Mianhae Zelo.” I bowed, keeping my head down.
 
 
             He pulled me into a hug and used his index finger to raise up my chin. “Call me Zelo-Oppa. I told you this already didn’t I, EunJo-Noona?”
 
 
I nod meekly and he lets me go. “Mianhae Zelo-Oppa.” I say as I speed off to math class.
 
 
When I got there, I rush to my seat and placed my hand over my heart. “He was too close to me, and now his fan club is surely going to kill me! Omo! What if the president of his club saw me? Or the vice president? They would beat me up!” I mumbled to myself.
 
 
I felt someone place thier hand on my shoulder, thier nails digging in. I stiffen up when I hear “EunJo you didn’t listen to me I can’t defend you anymore, mianhae”
 
 
“Why Ji Young-Unnie?” I ask quietly, looking up at her.
 
 
“Hey EunJo... You okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” EunSook asked.
 
 
I turn to side to see EunSook with her eyebrows raised with worry.
 
 
“Today isn’t a good day.” I mumbled, looking down.
 
 
“I told you they’re serious about-” she began.
 
 
“NO! THEY’RE ON THE BORDER LINE OF OBSESSION” I yelled, cutting her off.
 
 
“Shhhh calm down,” she says as she hugs me, “What happened?”
 
 
I was on the verge of tears as I answered. “Well, Cho Hee was about to slap me but Ji Young saved me and warned me, then, Cho Hee threaten me with a note then-”
 
 
“Wait she defended you?” EunSook asked seriously.
 
 
“Yeah, why?” I asked and looked her in the eyes.
 
 
“Nothing. Keep talking.” she replied, hiding something.
 
 
             “Well I bumped into Zelo and he told me to call him Zelo-Oppa... He looked like he was going to kiss me...” I paused. “But just now, Unnie told me she couldn’t defend me anymore... Wae?!” I sobbed.
 
 
“You honestly don’t know EunJo?” she asked and patted my back.
 
 
“Know what?! Tell me Unnie!” I was going to yell at her till she told me but, the bell rung and Ms. Song glided into class with a glare. I wiped for eyes, just incase people are looking to see my tears. EunSook lets go of me and shakes her head and  walks away from me.
                           
             
“Alright class, since I’m not in a very good mood, I’ll let you guys do what you want today. But, keep it down. Got that!?”
 
We all say “Yes Ms. Song.”
 
 
When she nods everyone starts to whisper to each other until everyone heard the door slam. I look over at the door and then the clock knowing that something I said pissed EunSook off, causing her to leave. I pulled out my phone, opening it and closing it over and over. Then I decided to listen to music so I pulled out my ipod and pressed play, sticking my earbuds in. ‘Sky High by Cross Gene‘ came on and I smiled, doing my homework. When I pulled out one of my ear buds I heard the door open with a pissed off EunSook standing there, she walks over to my desk and sits by me grumpily.
 
 
“What’s wrong EunSook?” I ask, cocking my head to the side.
 
 
“Nothing.” she sighed.
 
 
I frown at her, “If you say so.” I say glumly.
 
 
She sighs and says “I’ll tell you at lunch. Alright?”
 
 
I nod with my cheeks puff out.
 
 
“EunJo?”
 
 
“Yes?”
 
 
“Babo”
 
 
I sniffle a bit and pout even more.
 
 
“Cute EunJo.”
 
 
“Pff. I’m Kawaii Sookie”
 
 
She just snorts and drums her fingers against the desk. ’Best period ever thank you Ms. Song’ I thought, rolling my eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
Time skip Lunch: EunJo’s POV-
 
             
 
           When I got to the courtyard I sat by the tree with the most branches and dying leaves
 
 
“I like stepping on leaves they make crunching sounds when I step on them kulukulukulu.” I say to myself when I sit down. I pulled out my Hello Kitty lunch box that had sushi with shrimp, dumplings, and strawberry cheesecake. 
 
 
“Nice lunch JoJo.”
 
 
I nod as I grab my chopsticks. 
 
 
“EunJo do you know if Jonguppie is here?" Eunsook asked.
 
 
I look up to see Eun Sook’s face is slightly red “Yea why?~”
 
 
“No reason, just eat JoJo.”
 
 
I snicker and ate my sushi, as I start to hum to Kara’s mister.
 
“Ah! EunJo how do I look?”
 
 
“The same as always.” I say without looking at her.
 
 
“Really!? No! This isn’t good EunJoooo!” she moaned, turning in circles.
 
 
“Relax, you look pretty everyday. Geez. Relax and keep calm genius.” I rolled my eyes.
 
 
I hear her sigh in relief.
 
 
“U-um EunSook?”
 
 
“Yes Jong Up?”
 
 
“I have something to tell you...”
 
 
“ I wonder if Jong Up will tell her.” I hear Zelo whisper in my ear. I nod, thinking the same.
 
 
“Alright then shoot.”
 
 
I face palm at her bluntness “I-I”
 
 
I hear Zelo groan. “He’s not gonna do this.”
 
 
“What is-” Me and Zelo chorused, looking up to see Jong Up and EunSook kissing.
 
 
I cover my eyes “Get a room!” I yelled.
 
 
“EunSook... I've liked you since EunJo introduce you to me... W-will you b-be my g- g- girlfriend?” JongUp asked.
 
 
When I uncovered my eyes I saw EunSook’s whole face was red.
 
 
“Y-you’re not joking with me are you?” She asked, looking into his eyes.
 
 
“No why would I?” he replied.
 
 
“Fine, I’ll be you’re girlfriend Jonguppie” she blushed.
 
 
We see him smile and he hugs EunSook.
 
 
“YAY! SOOKIE-CHAN ISN’T FOREVER ALONE!” I said and smiled.
 
 
“Shut up, you’re forever alonew.” she teased.
 
 
I pout at her and eat my dumplings.
 
 
“Hey can I try one?” Zelo asked, smiling cutely.
 
 
“Sure.” I replied, handing him a dumpling. He ended up stuffing it in his mouth, making me laugh.
 
 
“Hey these are good who made them!?”
 
 
“My Appa.”
 
 
“Is he a chief?”
 
 
“Nope.” I say as I eat my cheesecake.
 
 
“EunSook?” I asked, and looked up to see EunSook and JongUp are gone. “Omo they left us here...” I frowned. The bell rung and Zelo got up, offering me his hand.
 
 
“See Ya later EunJo-Noona.” he smiled and waved as he walked away.
 
 
I wave slowly. “Yeah, hopeful not Zelo-Oppa...” I whisper to myself as I head over to gym.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After School: EunJo’s POV-
 
 
 
                         When I got out of dance, I headed over to put away my chemistry book and grab my history book, but someone slammed me against the lockers. 
 
 
“What the EunJo? Didn’t I tell you to stay away from him?” my assailant demanded rather than questioned.
 
 
I looked up at Ji Young in fear, frozen.
 
 
“I don’t understand why you keep getting near him all of sudden.” she hissed.
 
 
I whimper softly when her nails started dig into my shoulders almost breaking the skin.
 
 
“And then, you tell EunSook about what happened. I mean really, deal with your own problems." she paused, "Don’t even dare think this is the end, EunJo. You don’t know what I’m capable of.”
 
 
              “YAH! Get off of her!” some one yelled.
 
 
When I look past her I see Zelo. 
 
 
“Be very careful EunJo, I can destroy you.” she whispered and walked away.
 
 
“EunJo! Are you alright?” I hear Zelo say as he places his hands on my shoulders “Hey you alright?”
 
 
“Huh? Oh... Yeah, I’m fine.” I blinked.
 
 
“That’s a relief.” he sighed.
 
 
I nod as I switch textbooks in my locker and walk off.
 
 
“Hey do you want me to walk you home?” he offered, walking by my side.
 
 
I shake my head ’It’ll just get worst Zelo
 
 
“You sure?”
 
 
“Yeah.” I say as I pulled out his scarf
 
 
“I believe this is yours Zelo-Oppa.” He takes it and I turn and walk home, knowing Umma isn’t going to pick me up I felt it get cold again and wrapped my arms around myself. “Stupid Autumn. I rather it be spring. Ugh too cold.” I complained.
 
 
When I was walking I noticed someone following me but I just shrugged it off, thinking it was just someone going the same way, 'As if they would be stalking me or something.' I sigh knowing I had to walk home faster. 
 
 
“Hey little girl! Wait up, Oppa has sweets.” the man yelled.
 
 
I knew it wasn’t my uncle JongHyun so I sped up even more.
 
 
“Yah! Leave my girlfriend alone creep!” some one yelled.
 
 
I turned around to see Zelo’s back.
 
 
“S-sorry man didn’t know!” he replied, running away.
 
 
“You should have let me walk you home EunJo.” he sighed.
 
 
I humed in agreement and he tied his scarf around me and we began walking.
 
 
“Yah! You don’t even know where I live babo!” I snapped.
 
 
"That’s why you’re leading the way." he laughed.
 
 
When we got there, I was going to give back his scarf, I took it off and held it out to him.
 
 
“Keep it EunJo, you need it more then me." he said as he kissed my forehead.
 
 
I was stunned till he rode off his skateboard, then realized what happened. “YAH YOU BABO!” I yelled, watching him leave.
 
 
“Aish! EunJo why are you yelling at your boyfriend?!” Umma demanded, opening the front door.
 
 
“Umma! He’s not my boyfriend!” I whined.
 
 
“Yeah, and Appa isn’t my seobang” she teased.
 
 
“No one listens to me in this family!” I complained as I entered the house. 
 

Penguininjataco- blagh umma is going to kill me after this T^T though we did have fun plotting her doom XD Oh Yea Ji Young's picture will be added on the forword ^^ 

 

Umma- I loved this chapter agi, it was fun to edit! Love you <3