Waking up to Marshmallows

Saranghae

 Zelo's POV-                     

 

                     

 "EunJooooo~ wake up you need to go to school! EunJo-Chan wakey wakey! Aish you’re a hand full Noona” I get up close to her face ‘She’s really pretty without her glasses’.

                        

 “ZELO-OPPA WHAT ARE DOING IN MY ROOM?! BETTER YET IN MY HOUSE?!” she yelled right in my face, making me wince.

 

“You’re Umma let me in, mianhae, EunJo-Noona.”

 

I felt her poke my cheek and heard her roll off her bed “Shoo shoo Zelo-Oppa, I need to change.”

 

I nod meekly and get out of  her room, going back downstairs. When I get downstairs I see Mrs. Tochi smirking at me.

 

“You’re such a cute boy. EunJo is lucky to have a boyfriend like you.” she smiled.

 

I cough nervously and blush a bit “I’m not her boyfrien-”

 

“Yet.” Mrs. Tochi interrupted.

 

I blush even more at the thought of being her boyfriend. “I can see why EunJo doesn’t like inviting guys over.”

 

“Pff! I just don’t like the ones who are no good.” I hear Mr. Tochi scoff.

 

             I look up to see EunJo’s Appa, Mr. Tochi. I gulp, nervous. Even though I’m slightly taller, he’s a bit intimidating with his stare.

 

“Appa! Umma! leave Zelo-Oppa alone!” EunJo yelled from the top of the stairs.

 

“Ohohohoho it’s Zelo-Oppa now”  I heard.

 

I take back what I said her 'Umma' and Appa are scary” I felt EunJo taking my wrist, pulling me to door so we could get to school.

 

“Come back over for dinner Zelo-Kun.” Mrs. Tochi waved.

 

I hear EunJo groan, seh didn't seem to happy about everything. When we were a decent amount of paces from the house, she let go of my wrist to much of my dismay.

 

“Sorry Zelo-Oppa, my parents are very interesting, to say the least” she apologized.

 

“It’s fine EunJo-Noona, by the way, where do go after school?” I say while putting my arms behind my neck.

 

“After school tutoring others, what about you?”

 

“Tutoring as well.” I say with a sigh. “Would you tutor me too?” I smile but shake my head quickly, “Nah... Nevermind, you probaly at teaching.” I teased and laughed when she pouted. She reached up and poked my cheek, “Yah?!”

 

“Hey, you poked my cheek too.”

 

“Oh yea huh?”

 

Afterwards, we kept walking towards the school, in silence, so I decided to hum a bit. I couldn't reconize the song though. So I decided to sing it.

 

“Marshmallow Marshmallow” I sang, without fulling realizing it. I hear her cracking up next to me and turn red. “Y-yah! That isn’t funny, you got it stuck in my head!” I yell.

 

I heard her gasp and I look over to her to see her smiling while her chin. “You should dance to marshmallow with me.” she grinned.

 

“I don't thin-” I began as she cut me off.

 

“Please Zelo-Oppa for me.” she said, doing aegyo.

 

“I-I...” I felt myself weaking at her smile. I sigh and say “Alright then, when do we practice?”

 

She smiled and jumped around, “Is this weekend alright? I can understand if you’re busy-”

 

“Babo, it’s fine.” I say as I ruffle her hair. I felt her smack my head lightly so I pulled my hand back, letting her fix her hair.

 

"Meanie." she whines. She mumbles meanie over and over, making me chuckle a little.

 

"Hey, EunJo-Noona, what do teach?"

 

"I thought I was a horrible teacher." she said as she stuck her tongue out

 

"Is it that bad that I wanna know what you do?"

 

She smirks and runs up to the school. When I try to catch up, she spins around and says "I'm helping out my friend with a dance."

 

Before I could question her more, she runs off, leaving me to see the black and red of her uniform. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh, "What will I tell my Hyungs?" I mumble and shrug it off, heading to class.

 

I reached my math class I groan, remembering I didn't do my homework that's due today.


 

 

EunJo's POV-
 
          When I ran off, I ran to my unnie EunSook so I could tell her what happen, but time was not on my side and the bell rung. Unforntaly, I like being on time so I drag my feet towards my biology class where the fan clubs lackeys glare at me and mess with me because they're all crazy in love with Zelo. 'I wish I could hang out with Zelo more, but... unnie gets in the way... She's so scary with her glare and her threats and I think she stalks me... Oh EunSook unnie help me...' My thinking was interruted when someone tripped me, causing me to fall flat on my face.

         

               "Oh look, she came back down. You shouldn't think about Zelo." girls hissed at me.

 

I push myself up and sit in my seat, trying my best not to tear up from the words the students spit at me. I take out my notebook from my backpack and place it on my desk along with my pen as I wait for Mr. Baek to walk in to begin the class.

 

"Alright class, today we're going learn which chemicals should be mixed together." Mr. Baek smiled as he walked into the room.

 

After hearing that, I zoned out, thinking about dance and the student I'm helping today after school. My mind kept wondering towards Zelo. 'I can't believe that Zelo was in my house, in my room, in front of my face. I never expected that to happen... I mean I was just dreaming about marshmallows then boom there he is...' I though to myself.

 

"Ms. Tochi, what will happen if you add water to acid?" Mr. Baek asks, pulling me back to reality.

 

"It ummmm... It erupts... Like a volcano." I mumble.

 

He sighs and says "Right... Back to what I was talking about."

 

I shrink down in my seat and listen to Mr. Baek lecture on. When the bell rung, I ran out of my class and headed over to my math class. I made it there without bumping into Zelo but I almost slammed into the door, if it wasn't for a kind student opening the door for me, I would have. I bowed to them and sat in my seat.

 

"Since I'm not in the mode for pop quizzes or tests, I'll just stick with notes for class today." the teacher said, announcing the beginning of class.

 

I heard mulitply goans and yays but I didn't care since I was worried about other matters like, how am I going to teach someone my dance? And how am I going to separate myself from Zelo-oppa?

 

"Aish" I mumble, "Next time I should think about the outcome of my actions instead of jumping right in." I sigh as I take notes. Ms. Song spoke, but I didn't hear anything, instead, I notice that someone was missing. 'Where's EunSook she's always here maybe she's with JongUppie today?' I thought. 

 


Zelo POV-

              I run my fingers throw my hair as I sigh for like the hundred time, it's bad enough that I can't see EunJo half the time, but it's even worst when your best friend and your crush's best friend are scolding you about not asking her out.

 

"Come on JunHong, if I can do it you can too." JongUp snapped.

 

"I know, it's just I don't know if she likes me back"

 

"Yeah, that's true but she seems to care for you." I hear EunSook say

 

"You don't know if she likes me or not?" I ask EunSook, looking at her.

 

"Not my place to say." EunSook shrugs.

 

I groan as JongUp pats me on the back saying "Well ask her this weekend, if you can't wait then ask this week, who knows who might sweep her off her feet."

 

I glare at him and say "Well she's always running from class to class and staying after school so I can wait till this weekend," I pause, "Why does she avoid me like the plage?" I ask EunSook.

 

"She doesn't mean to but Ji Young makes her." she scoffed.


               I could hear the hostility in EunSook-Noona's voice, "What do mean?" I ask.

 

She turns her head from me and clenches her fist tightly, JongUp goes up and hugs her, calming her down.

 

I mumble "No one answered me, why would she want EunJo to stay away from me?"

 

Both EunSook and JongUp stayed slient but just as I was going to ask again, JongUp spoke up "Ji Young is the president of your fan club and she's very jealous of EunJo and... She threaten her." he mumbled.


             I clench my fist as I let his words bounce around in my head "Why wouldn't she tell me?" I demanded.

 

"She didn't want to bother you about it" EunSook said, pausing, "She really likes you but isn't too sure you like her back and she doesn't want anything bad to happen..."

 

            "Right now, I'm more worried about what they do to her while I'm not there." I hissed, I wanted to go over to her and kiss her on top of head and tell her everything will be alright and take her away from this school 'I wish... No, I won't wish anymore, I'll just do it. I'll ask her out today after school.' "Alrighty Hyung, I'm going to out man you."

 

"Alright, goodluck, also control you're bipolar nature."

 

I had already walked off when he said that so I didn't respond. I had a extra pep in my step as I headed to my next class from the p.e. field, sadly I had lunch detention and after school detention, but who cares, I would still see EunJo.


             

 

            When the time hit three thirty, I rushed over the dance studio in the school so I could meet up with EunJo and ask her out. I almost ran into teachers as I ran there, I ended up saying 'Mianhae' over and over again. I slowed down when I was about to turn the corner, but I heard EunJo's voice, she was singing "Mona Lisa" by MBLAQ. I felt my knees quiver, my stomach doing flipflops, my face heating up, and my palms sweating; I took a deep breath, about to turn and leave, but when I was about to turn around, I heard a semi deep voice.

 

          "EunJo, wait up, I was wondering if we could hang out this weekend." I heard. I wanted to run but I couldn't, I was frozen in place.

 

"I can't KwangMin, I'm hanging out with Zelo-Oppa this weekend." she replied.

 

I smile slightly.

 

"Oh... I see, thanks for helping me today... I'll see ya later..." he replied sadly.

 

I hear footsteps coming towards me and I started to walk away, taking too long. I felt someone's hand on my sholder and I was hoping it was EunJo but that guys voice erased my hope.

 

"So 'Zelo-oppa', you and EunJo are dating?" he asked.

 

I shook my head.

 

"Good, I still have a chance." he said as he took his hand off my shoulder and walked past me, brushing his hand on his pants while I glared at his back.

 

"I won't let you take EunJo from me." I vowed as I turned to go find EunJo and walk her home.

 


Co-Author Bom here, This is a cute chapter Agi ♥