Honeymoon

I am inlove with.. HER?

It was awkwardly quiet. And awkward.

L peeked at her wife from the corner of his eyes and noted that she was reading a book, not even bothering about him. He frowned, slightly put off at her cold behavior but only concluding that it must be the shock of the marriage.

He sighed, wondering how he gonna survive the twevle hour flight.

*If only I can use my phone, I would text Jiyeon and the rest of Infinite members non-stop.* He then cleared his throat a bit louder, in case Minyoung couldn't hear it, but lucky for him, Minyoung took out her earphone and looked at him.

"I realized I haven't tell you where we're going for our honeymoon." she blinked, confusly.

L had to smile at her confused expression. "I hope you like Paris. We're going there." he announced.

Minyoung's eyes grew wide and L could see her trying to fight off the excitement in her expression. She tried to stay calm, but the smile was still evident on her face. "I always wanted to go there." she said in awed voice.

True, Minyoung really wanted to go there, but since her parents are busy, they have no time to bring her there. She always wanted to travel around but Mr Choi didn't allow her to.

"Yeah, you'll like it there. It's a really nice place."

Sensing that there wasn't anymore things to say, Minyoung gave him a final smile, turning back to her book, and when she was about plucking her earphone back, L stopped her and Minyoung looked at him weirdly. "Why?"

"I forget to tell you something just now." he said. He seems hesitated to say it, so Minyoung decided to put her earphone back on until L blurted, "You looked beautiful just now!"

Minyoung blushed at the comment and nodded. "T-thank you. You looked great too." she said then she immediately plucked her earphone back in her ear. L glanced at her and blushed.

*What the heck? Jiyeon is so going to kill me if she knows it. And why the heck did I say that just now?* He took out his wallet silently and took a glance at Jiyeon's photo. *She's pretty.*

After staring at it for awhile, he kept it back on his bag and he realized that a man was sitting adjacent to them was sneaking peeks at his wife. Minyoung was completely unaware that someone was looking at her since she was too absorbed with the books.

L pretended to crach his fingers then he showed his fourth finger that had the metal band curled around it proudly. The man immediately diverted his gaze away. Then only he realized what he had been doing the whole time.

*Who checks her out and who she wants to date is not my problem.* he told himself. He settled back on his seat, closing his eyes for a moment before the stewardess came with drinks and snacks.

Minyoung's eyes opened slightly when she heard the stewardess ask L if he wanted anything. Minyoung noted how the stewardess was constanly flicking her hair and bending down to show her cleavage, talking in a irritating manner.

Minyoung frowned, displeased. She was suddenly aware of the side of having such a handsome husband.

*Why didn't he say anything?* she was disgusted by the woman's behaviour, but was even more disgusted that L didn't do anything to reject her. He just didn't respond to her.

What she didn't know was that almost all women L know treated him like that, that's why he didn't think it was anything strange. He thought it was normal attitude for them and just act normally like always did.

She rolled her eyes when L asked if she wanted anything. She met eyes with the stewardess, then noticed that the stewardess was glaring at her. "No thanks." She find its funny when the stewardess expression changed immediately when L talked to her. *Funny woman.* she thought.

She then remember her bestfriend, Baekhyun. *I wonder what's he doing now.* she then secretly looked at L and smile, *I bet you miss your Jiyeon too.* and she fall asleep.

 

 

Minyoung's eyes were large when they arrived at the hotel they were staying at.

It looks like only Queen and Kings are going to stay here. It was ridiculously large and fancy looking, with incricate designs on the wall and large chandeliers on the ceiling.

Minyoung followed L, pulling her luggage into the hotel, as he went straight to the reception to get their keys. Then, a worker came and approached Naeun.

"Hi, can I help you?" he voluntered. Minyoung shook her head and warmly smiled. "It's okay, I can handle it myself." The worker then bowed and left her.

Minyoung thank her parents for asking her to learn English in past. Or else, she'll be dead meat. She then noticed L was talking to a worker at the receptions, she decided to go at him because she afraid another worker might wanted to help her.

L looked at her and chuckled lightly when he saw she was playing with her fingers nervously. She also talked to herself. *I guess that's her habit.*

"Yes, please give me two beds in suite please." L looked at Minyoung and she nodded. "The royal suit if possible." Minyoung's eyes widened then she grabbed L. "Yah, don't you think it's too expensive?"

L chuckled at her expression. "It's okay. It's your first time here and I want you to enjoy as much as you can." he said.

L grabbed the keys from the receptionist's hands and pulled Minyoung with him. Minyoung found herself shaking her head until she reached the door of their suite. Her jaws dropped when she saw how big the suite is.

It was hella beautiful.

"I'll take the room on the left then you can have the one on the right." he gestured. "Anything else?" Minyoung shook her head. L nodded and took his luggage. "Alright then. Take a good rest, I'll wake you up tomorrow for shopping and we can have breakfast together, if you want?"

Minyoung gave him a smile. "I would love to." she replied. He then nodded and went to his room.

"Good night!"