Their friends

I am inlove with.. HER?

As soon as L parked his car, he saw 6 brotherly like friends waving at him gesturing for him to follow them into Sunggyu's house.

They were good friends since they are young, calling themselves Infinite since their "love" towards each other is Infinite, & seven handsome and rich boys. All of them are filthy rich, but of course L is the greatest among them.

With their good looks, they successfully attracted girls to look at them, twice. You can't deny they're hot even if you have a boyfriend. Damn, you must be crazy if you think they're ugly.

L often got envious of s who didn't need to marry with someone they didn't love. To L, looks, body and money wasn't matter. What important is, how he felt about the girl that made him want to have her forever in his life.

And of course, she's talking about her girlfriend, Jiyeon. For him, she's exactly what he wanted in his life. Often he heard people said she loves him just because of his money and looks, he decided not to believe them because he knows, this girl named Park Jiyeon loves him so much.

But of course s couldn't really see it and getting excited over L's wife-to-be. Which was actually the basics for their meeting that night, really.

"Is she prettier than me, hyung?" Sungjong asked playfully. Of course Sungjong is the prettiest among the boys. L couldn't imagine if he found someone who is prettier than their maknae.

"I think she's slighty prettier than you, Sungjong." he answered. *Maybe whole lot prettier but hell, I won't admit it.*

"Does she has a good body? Like a model, you know?" Sungyeol followed next. Hoya hi-5 him, agreed to his question. L glared at Sungyeol and Hoya and asked them to shut up. "Stop talking about girls' body, both of you."

"How about her voice? Sound like an angel?" Woohyun asked excitedly. L recalled the moment he talked to her, he admit it, she has a good voice. But L decided not to answer to that question.

"Hey! You haven't told us how she looks like yet! Is she pretty?" Dongwoo asked, curious.

L shrugged. "She's okay. A bit better than average." he drank his orange juices that Sunggyu make silently. *A whole lot better, in fact.* L realized what he was thinking that mentally slapped himself. *What are thinking, Kim Myungsoo.*

"Who's better, Jiyeon or her?" Sungyeol asked. L looked at him with a 'are-you-serious' look. "What? I'm asking!" he defended himself. "Of course Jiyeon is prettier!" he said. *Or maybe not... Okay, she's just prettier than Jiyeon, nothing more.*

He secretly took out his phone and smile at his own wallpaper. *Park Jiyeon, you are still the greatest.*

 

 

"What are you doing, Choi Minyoung?! You are going to marry someone you just met yesterday, do you know that?!" Baekhyun slammed his palms on the table. 

Minyoung and Baekhyun were sitting in a restaurant near Minyoung's house. Basically, near Baekhyun's house too. They're sitting there for their usual afternoon chat. Minyoung and Baekhyun were best friends for a long time. 

Minyoung stirred her coffee leisurely. "Yes I know, Baekhyun oppa. It's not like I want to marry him anyway." she frowned. "You know that this is a arranged marriage right?" she asked, Baekhyun nodded slowly.

"But I heard this L guy is handsome and rich though. But why you seems unhappy with it?" he tapped his chin in thought. "Because my dream is to marry with someone I love, not with someone I don't even know anything about his life." she answered.

Baekhyun softened and hug her, tightly. He knows how wonderful a girl named Choi Minyoung is. Maybe, that's why he fall in love with her since they first met.

There's something in her eyes and smile that make Baekhyun's heart did little jumps and skips like a giggling fanboy. BUT, he never told her his feeling before. He afraid Minyoung might hate him after that. That's his biggest fear.

"It's okay. I'm sure there's a reason for this. But remember, I'm always here for you." Minyoung smiled, and returned the hug.

"This is why you are the greatest friend I ever had, oppa!" she beamed. Baekhyun frowned at the word 'friend'. *friend, maybe that's all I meant to her.*

"Hey Minyoung." she slowly looked up at him. He smiled. "Since you're getting married soon, why don't we spend time a little bit longer than usual?"she looked at him before she slung an arm around his shoulder. "Let's!!"

 

---

Hi guys! Chapter 3 is up! :)

Erm can you guys help me with the poster? *puppy eyes*

I'm trying to update more chapters. So I don't have time to search for it. *teary eyes.*

So if you are nice enough, can you help me with it? ^__^

What is love? COMMENTS ARE LOVE. <3