ME, MARRIED?!

I am inlove with.. HER?

"Are you crazy mom? You want me to marry with someone who I don't even know? Then what about Jiyeon?"

Mrs Kim sighed. "dear lord, help me with this." she mumbled. "Listen, this is for your own good, Kim Myungsoo. For our company. Can you listen to Umma's words for once? and about Jiyeon, forget about her. She's not a good girl, I don't like her!" She took a last glance at L before left the room.

"Haishhh!" he hissed. He sat on the bed with a big sigh. *How I supposed to tell Jiyeon about this?*

He walked down to the library, only to find his father there too. "Oh my son!" Mr Kim beamed happily.

L forced a smile and sat next to his father. "Appa, can you please change your mind about this marriage, please? You know I have a girlfriend right appa?" he begged. Mr Kim shook his head and rubbed his temples.

"I can't do anything about it, Kim Myungsoo. We agreed on this few months ago, and there's no way we can cancel this." 

Mr Kim patted L's back, "I'm sorry myungsoo, but this is the only way. Oh yeah, we are going to meet your future wife tonight. So wear something nice." with that, he walked away.

 

 

"I-I'm going to marry someone?" Minyoung gulped. Well, her parents better be kidding about this. She's only 20 and you want her to marry already?"

"Yes Choi Minyoung, yes." Minyoung made a face, but then she hugged her parents.

"If that's what you want, then I'm okay with anything, umma."  She thanked her daughter for being such an understanding daughter.

As her mum went out, she jumped onto the bed and laid down, sighing deeply.

*Aigoo. I'm going to marry someone. It's going to be hard. What if... I'm not going to be a good wife?*

Minyoung hugged her pillow and sighed into it. "I wonder how my husband going to be?" she whispered. She shook her head and made a face. "Aish what were you thinking Choi Minyoung?"

BEEP.

Minyoung took her phone and smile to herself,

"Wear something nice, we are going to meet them tonight. - Mom'

*My dorky mom. erm, what to wear?*

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! Chapter 1 is up. 

Just a short chapter, but yeah~