Chapter 7

Best You Ever Had

 

Sooyoung grumbled to herself as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, feeling aches and stiffness in every part of her body as she did. Peeking underthe sheet draped over her body she widened her eyes, only then remembering what had happened last night. Chuckling to herself she turned slightly, making sure not to make any noise as she hugged onto Donghae's bare chest, her head resting in the crook of his neck as she closed her eyes again.
 
Not realizing she had dozed off again, she awoke when she felt her so-called "pillow" shift a bit, rubbing his own eyes as he draped an arm around her.
 
"I know I work out a lot, but no need to use me as a pillow." The male of the two laughed, burying his nose in her hair as she grumbled again in protest, pushing up off of him and groaning as she stretched to grab his shirt draped on the nightstand lamp. "Whoa, take it easy with the groaning, I heard enough last night."
 
"It's not my fault you decided to drag me through four rounds." Buttoning it up she rolled her eyes as she watched him tug on his boxers from nearby. She was about to go into the bathroom when she felt a tug on her waist. Looking up she watched as Donghae smiled a little, his right hand entangled in her hair.
 
"I'm sorry about arguing last night, can we make up for it today?"
 
"If you want more I-"
 
"No! I want to be a better boyfriend." His expression suddenly became serious.  "I wasn't able to make time for you earlier on because I was being stupid and unreasonable. I was lucky enough to see you again and I'm not wasting this chance."
 
"But we screwed up once, what if it happens twice?" Sooyoung pouted a bit, her voice a bit hesitant.
 
"You were screwed four times last night, it won't." Donghae smirked triumphantly as she smacked his arm, pulling away from him and going into the living room.
 
The morning managed to go off without a hitch, the two had breakfast and didn't argue about anything minuscule as they usually would. Both had to admit they were glad to have some sort of relationship going again, even if for a little while. 
 
"Go get it," Donghae whined at the sound of a knock on the apartment door. Sooyoung rolled her eyes, doing as she was told with a smile until she recognized the visitor.
 
"What are you doing here." Her lips formed a straight line at the sight of Chanyeol, who had a dangerous look in his eyes as he pulled Sooyoung out into the hallway. "Let me go!"
 
"You think you can leave me? ME?" His deep voice echoed a bit as he shoved her against the wall. He towered over her, seeming even more intimidating than usual. 
 
"H-How did you find me here?"
 
"Where else would you be?" The male of the two scoffed, looking up at the sound of the door opening and the revealing of an obviously pissed off Donghae.
 
"Leave." The older male pulled Sooyoung away from him as he growled through gritted teeth.
 
"I'm not in your apartment, I'm free to do as I please, including this." Chanyeol, because he was bigger in size, was able to grab back onto the tall brunette and press his lips to hers before Donghae could stop him.
 
"GET OFF OF HER!" Donghae snapped, shoving Chanyeol aside so that he could wrap his arms around Sooyoung again protectively. "Don't come back here. Ever."
 
"Fine." Chanyeol backed away with a smug smile on his face, shrugging a bit as he looked at Sooyoung. 
 
"You'll regret this."

A/N - It was a terrible short update that didn't make any sense, but this fic is far from over. Sorry I took so long to update. ^^;