Twin Wars - 'START'

Making her Mine....

Min Ah's POV

 

                                                          eatmecrunchy-cereal-bowl-3.jpg

I rubbed my temples in frustration. The cereal bowl in front of me shook slightly as I slammed my elbows on the kitchen table. I couldn't sleep at all last night ever since my nervousness at facing my weird brother horrifies me. The event that also took place at Lottle World...sigh.... How could those jerks be at the same place and at the same time!? Yesterday was supposed to be my reunion date with Chanho and we get to go home early because of those little snots!! Luckily, we get to avoid them before they could see us. I winced as realization hit me about what happened last night. It added to my stress.

flashback....

"I'm sorry, Channie-ah...we didn't get to have much fun like you wanted." I pouted at him, as we stopped in front of my apartment's door.

"It's okay, we still got tomorrow." he murmured as he got closer to me, his breath ragged as he neared his lips to mine.

I smiled before closing my eyes. Whenever we kiss, it was like my heart is being clasped tightly, that it hurts. I s my arms around his neck, pressing him  closer against me. Our kissed got deeper. I knew this is wrong to do to a sixteen-year-old but I know my channie is much more than that.

"You're really irresistible." he groaned against my lips, his voice husky and deep.

I blushed crept upon my cheeks. This kid is a really sly one. When his voice got like this, it puts Daniel Henney's voice in shame. Well, for me anyway. I smiled in between our intense making out.

"Min Ah?" a voice I painfully recognized reared it's volume in the apartment hallway.

Chanho and I broke apart abruptly, shocked and embarrass at being seen by someone. And it's my brother. Luckily he's alone.

"Oh, Kyungsoo-ah!! you're here!" my voice raspy and breathy from the kissing.

I reddened. How can I explain this to the derp. Think, Min Ah, think!!

"Hello, Min Ah's brother," Chanho smoothly encircled his arms around my waist as he eyed my brother. I glared at him. He only winked at me, his smile cocky. 

"I'm Min Ah's infamous boyfriend." he added, making Kyungsoo's jaw slack open.

"Y-yah!!" I chided Chanho, nervous at the situation. What if he will get punched by this birdbrain!? But surprisingly, my brother composed himself.

"Good evening, I'm Kyungsoo. Min Ah's twin brother." he said, staring him up since Chanho is really tall. He couldn't look at me. I felt guilt swam over my system. Whatever. As if I really made a huge mistake. It's my life not his.

"I'm going in." he grumbled before shutting the door quietly.

Chanho looked at me worried.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, we don't fight you know." I assured him though what I said is a complete lie, I pulled him downstairs.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" he look up at me from the foot of the stairs.

I groaned, as I bang my head against the floor. 

Now, I need to be more careful from now on whenever Chanho and I meet. The door to Kyungsoo's bedroom opened, revealing it's owner who looks grumpy today. He marched towards the table before slamming his door closed, glaring at me all the while. He slammed his palms on the table, making the cereal bowl shake again but this time it fell on the floor, crashing to pieces.

Oh dear, I thought as I swallowed the remaining milk in my mouth.

                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------      

Luhan's POV                           

"This isn't right, Min Ah!" a shout was heard at that bright, early morning. We all look up to see Kyungsoo and Min Ah at the main entrance of their building. I wonder what made Kyungsoo furious to be  lashing out at his sister. It is a bad idea to make Kyungsoo mad because: 

1. he never gets angry

2. he is intimidating

3. he speaks the harshest words you don't want to hear

And as for Min Ah, well the latter just ignore the glares from her brother then strolled towards her white,Volkswagen 2010 convertible beetle. She threw her jacket and bag at the passenger seat. Why is she so beautiful even if she is just walking? She suddenly looked towards us. My heart skipped a beat, how I want to grab her then and there and locked her lips against mine....                     

                                                           tumblr_ma1pogSoRU1rzbwiao1_500.png 

I furrowed my eyebrows wanting the dream to be reality. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lay bit his lip frustration, looking at the ground. I wonder why.... 

"Why do you bother?" Min Ah said casually, opening the car door. Kyungsoo and the rest of us can only stare at her as she started the engine. Kyungsoo ruffled his hair angrily like a mad person. He marched to us, grumbling incoherent words. "Don't think our argument is over!!" he cursed. "Uh-oh," we look at each other, suspicious with what Kyungsoo is forming in his head. I really pity Min Ah fo having an immature brother even if I don't know what the problem is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update!! may you forgive me the wrong that I've done!!! comment and subscribe plss!!