My Friends, Her Charm

Making her Mine....

Luhan's POV

"What's funny hyung?" Chanyeol jumped at me and Kyungsoo's backs.

Apparently the happy virus is late also. Kyungsoo greeted Chanyeol then sarcastically added.

"He's been like that ever since he hitched to get a ride with US." he guffawed.

Chanyeol's eyes suddenly lit up. He turned to me,

"You rode with Kyungsoo and Minah!?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Man, you so lucky you get to be wi-"

"Ayo, wasssuuup!?" a voice cut off Chanyeol's proclamation.

It was Kris who greeted us when we came to the classroom.

"Kris!! How could you and the others leave me behind!?" I shouted at them.

"Chill, Luhan," he said in english. "So how are you able to risk being late?" he added, wiggling his eybrows at me.

Xiumin and Chen look apologetically at me. Tao and Lay didn't bother to look at me, busy playing poker with the other maknaes Sehun and Kai. I could only sigh in defeat though I replace it with a triumphant smirk.

"I rode with the twins today."

"WHAT!?" Everyone shrieked causing other people in the room to look at us. All of them had their mouths agape at what I said except for Chanyeol who already did so earlier. D.O pouted.

"Why is it that when you people say twins, I feel as if I'm not included in that category only Min Ah." 

Just by mentioning her name, I could feel myself blushing.  

"So how did it go? did she ask for your number?" Kai nonchalantly asked me. "Err, n-no? why would she?" 

"Idiot, you know getting Min Ah's personal number is like a treasure one guy could have, even her sorry twin here doesn't have her number." Xiumin interjected.

Why do my friend's usually get worked up when it comes to Min Ah? Dont tell me....

"So what did she wear today?" Chanyeol asked me, his eyes starting to creep me out as he got closer and closer.

He motioned me at the back, away from the others especially D.O. He wouldn't like it if he knew some of his friends are actually objectifying his twin sister.

"How should I know that!?" I hissed at him, he actually bought me all the way back just for this?

"Well, I couldn't ask her brother don't I? I mean, the girl doesn't celebrate her birthday with Kyungsoo."

It's true, even if the two are twins they don't usually share a lot of stuff together. Heck, I haven't even seen them talking inside the campus. We both sighed in defeat.

"He is showing his real girly self at being not able to convince his sister of celebrating it together with her." Kris prompt, making us jump in surprise.

Where did the hell this guy came from? I smack him in the head, jumping as I did so because of his ridiculous height. He chuckled evilly. He suddenly opened his Iphone, showing us a stolen shot of Min Ah: 

                                     tumblr_lxwdukOmdq1qcq9koo1_500.jpg

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Chanyeol yelled at seeing the picture. My eyes could only widened as I saw it in Kris' phone. Chanyeol's outburst, made the rest of Exo except D.O who went to the toilet. 

"What, what?" Baekhyun shrieked. The others bombarded Kris' phone. They gasped when they saw the photo. "Hyung!! how did yo-" Tao started asking.

"Let me explain my dear chingus."

flashback.....

Kris POV

As I order taro bubble tea, I saw Do Min Ah sitting along in corner of the school cafeteria.

Alone.

I smirked, taking this chance to make my existence known to the school's fairy.

"Hey," I said to her, my heart thudding against my ribcage.

She only look at me, before returning to grab something from her bag. Apparently I am unwelcome to sit infront of her. I still sat anyways. As I slurped my bubble tea, I notice she is fiddling with something. I peered at her lap, only to see a vintage camera in her hand. How cute.

She started to test the camera by taking the view outside the huge glass windows. The way her hands hold the camera as if it's really fragile, the way her eyelashes flutter as she peers from it. I smiled at her. I took my phone from my pocket, aiming at her figure. "Do Min Ah." I called her.

She seems startled as I quickly took her photo.

                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          

Just in time, the bell rang as Kris finished his story to us pertaining to the photo in his phone. Kyungsoo arrived, clueless as to why we are all huddled at the corner of the classroom. He shrugged as we all went back to our seats. 
"Good thing we weren't late, right Luhan-hyung?" Kyungsoo said, grinning at me. I smiled wearily.

"Yeah, good thing indeed." 

A really GREAT thing thing to know Kris and Chanyeol are obssessed with Do Min Ah as I am. I snorted inside my head.