Visit

Making her Mine....

"Hey~~did you hear? Luhan has a girlfriend five years older than him!!"

"I heard he is a gay in closet!"

"That's understandable, he looks like one."

"I wish he knew my name..."

"I think he has a gig tonight! let's go to the Namjung-ahjusshi's tonight!"

I sighed, I can't believe people still gossip about that loser. As soon as I entered the ballet department building, Luhan's name is the only thing that get out of people's mouth. I don't even understand what they see in him. All I could see in the guy is that he is too feminine for my taste and kind of wimpy. Just like his friends and my brother. I cringed at the last word. Whatever. When they saw me however, they greeted me enthusiastically.

"Annyonghaseyo, Do Min Ah-ssi." they said.

I smiled, thankful they even notice me despite their busy gossiping about Xi Luhan. I walked inside my classroom which is typically a ballet studio. I walked to the lockers at the back. I took off my jacket then grabbed my black skirted leotards with matching black leggings and pointe shoes.

                                                                       dreamstime_887680111-682x1024.jpg

I smiled at my shoes. They are the main symbol of my hard work. My self-praising was cut short when suddenly everyone inhibiting the studio were screaming like dolphins. I look up from my locker to see Luhan in the doorway, bowing apologetically at everyone around, smiling like a shy princess. I snorted.

"Do Min Ah-ssi."

I hate that voice. 

I look at him, my eyebrows raise. He rubbed his nape, smiling guiltily. He showed me my missing hairclip my Mama gave me before me and Kyungsoo went to Seoul and she died a week after. I still miss her. I cleared my thought, shaking my thoughts away. I can't be weak in front of anyone. 

                                                                   RL-1744.1L.jpg

"You know, you should show your true emotions often, don't you think so?" he suddenly said, making me jaw-dropped at his nonchalant comment. I frowned at him.

"I'ts none of your business." I muttered, annoyed with this happy freak.

Everyone around them started to whisper to each other. I sighed, now the students are going to spread rumors about us. "Look, just go back to my brother and your other friends and stop bothering me."

He continues to smile, making me want to slap him for it.

"Here." he handed me the clip.

I curtly nodded, before snatching it from his hand. He pursed his lips.

"And I don't want to go back, I'm thinking of watching you dance since my class just finish awhile ago." he beamed at me, as if I find what he said amusing it isn't.

I find it horrifying.

"ANDWAE!!" I suddenly yelled, making me shocked at what I did.

I just shouted at someone. I never lose my cool like this before. I looked around and sure enough, others are whispering or murmuring to each other. I sighed, gripping my clothes tightly at the irritation of what he caused to make me like this.

                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cleared my throat in irritation, the ballet students ironically all girls, keep on surrounding me. A couple of claps caught our attention. I looked amidst the cluster of girls all over me. And I saw her

                                                           1o9jqg.jpg

She smiled at us, after calling the students attention. I just stood there, emotionless as they went back to their places. I suddenly saw Min Ah walking confidently towards Ji Hyo-noona. I crossed my arm over my chest, comparing their beauty. I gotta admit Ji Hyo-noona is more pretty of the two but Min Ah emits this aura that makes her angelic and charming. I really am in love with the school's fairy.

"Okay class," Ji Hyo-noona called out.

I watched Min Ah intently. She has her gaze focused on noona.

"Today, I am very glad to announce that two weeks from now, the audition for the prima ballerina's position for the musicale 'The Nutcracker' will begin." When Ji Hyo-noona finished her sentence murmurs and exclaims erupted in the whole room.

Most of the girls giddily talk to each other, but one person remained calm: Do Min Ah. She seriously needs to loosen up, I thought. And I know just what to do. I stood up, getting attention from the whole class, Ji Hyo looked at me, I stared back at her. We remained like that for quite awhile. I nodded at her before getting out. I could feel Min Ah gaze at my back.

                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smirked to myself; I could feel my inner ambitious self taking over me. I could totally win this thing, as I looked around, the girls are thinking of the same thing: Do Min Ah will  get that and win that position. Whatever, I'm glad they think so; I didn't injured and abuse my feet for nothing. I cringed at that thought. I looked down to my worn-out en pointe shoe clad feet. From a corner, Xi Luhan suddenly stood up his face unreadable. I wonder what happened? As I stare at him, I caught him staring at Ms. Song. They seem to be silently talking to each other before Luhan nodded to her then swiftly got out. 

I didn't notice there was a triumphant smirk in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE tell me I need to hide myself in a hole at not updating quickly and updating with a crappy chapter :/