Song Chanho

Making her Mine....

Min Ah's POV

As the bell rang signaling the Ballet Department that class for the day is over. I hurriedly went first to the changing rooms. This time of the day is what I always looked forward to. I neatly organize my image before going out the room. Walking to the cafe two blocks away from the University. I looked for him inside the cafe but he wasn't there. As I got outside, I looked around the building. Why isn't he here yet? I thought bitterly. I walked inside the cafe, buying a macchiato. Once I got outside, I practically let out a yelped when I saw to my side, the dongsaeng I loved-Song Chanho.

                                                 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48129582

"Yah!! why are you so late?"

"Mianhae, Hye Mi-ah. I need to bail from my friends." he said, patting his behind as he stood up in front of me, his eyes showing their usual color of warm dark brown. This boy here loves dancing just as I do; it's only different because he does the most agressive street dancing. And I love him for it.

I could see myself in them. I chuckled.

"What?" he growled, grabbing my left arm. I smiled at him.

"Ani," I cupped his face. He's cold, I thought.

We quickly hid as a group of students who go to my school were across the street. It has always been like this for us. The lanky but adorable 2nd year highschooler who is more mature than I am.  Sometimes, I even forgot I'm the older one here. I wish it was the opposite for us. No one would approved of our relationship that's why we would always keep it a secret. 

"Did you grow taller again?" I asked him, noticing that I am now at his shoulders now.

"I don't think so," he patted my head, smirking.

"Maybe it's because you became shorter." I poked him in the ribs.

He grinned at me. We continously walk in Hongdae, stopping by a pojangmacha or going inside a store to buy couple stuff.

"Hye Mi-ah, let's go to Lotte World!!" he said suddenly, stopping in front of me.

"Keurae?" I checked the time. 3:25 pm. I guess we can, I thought. Kyungsoo wouldn't be back until 9 anyway. I snorted at the thought, he would probably even sleep at his friends. That would give me more time to be with Chanho.

"Okay, but it's your money we're spending " I raised my eyebrows at him. I saw him breathe ira in his hands. I got the idea why he's doing that.

"Of course, I brought it up so I pay for everything." he snorted. He slyly keeps on bumping his hand with mine. I smiled, my cheeks reddening. I entwined my hand with his. We just smiled at our surroundings, not really speaking to each other, listening to the noise that surrounds us. I slap his arm lightly laughing and pinching at his cheeks. Minutes later, we arrived earlier than we expected since the streets during this hour are not packed with traffic. 

"Want do you want to ride, noona?" he asked me as we entered the gates.

                                               Lotte-World-Seoul.jpg

Children, parents and couples are scattered everywhere. We just stood there in the middle of the entrance, looking at everything. Kids his age would usually suggest what they want to ride first but not Channie. 

"Let's ride want you want first," I entwined my hands in his. I kiss his cheeks, not caring if anybody saw us. His cheeks reddened at the gesture. 

"Then, let's go to coaster ride!" he stuttered, avoiding eye contact with me. I giggled. 

"Hye Mi??" I stopped in my tracks.  That was a voice I wasn't supposed to hear here. 

"What's wrong, Hye Mi-ah?" Chanho looked at my face. He grabbed my face, looking at my eyes.

I grimace at him.

"They're here." 

 

 

Short update : / I hope you guys like it...comment and subscribe!!