the first week

So What Happens If You Fall In Love With An Idol?

 

In dreamland/ Tae-hee POV
 
"Umma, appa!" I said as I ran to two familiar bodies
 
"Tae-hee!" they said with a sad expression as they turned around and started to fade
 
“Where are you going? Wait! Wait for me, umma, appa, don’t leave me behind!!!!!" I screamed as tears rolled down my face
 
"No! Please come back! I'm sorry if I did anything wrong just please don't leave me alone!!!!" I screamed as more tears ran down my face
 
-Reality-
"Ma... A...Appa.... Don't... Lea... Me" I mumbled in my sleep. Even if I was asleep I could feel tears.
 
"Yah wake up before one of us you" a voice said
 
"I think u scared her, she’s crying." another voice said 
 
"More like she had a nightmare" another voice said 
 
"Yah" someone shook me
 
"Hyung she's going to fall off the....." a familiar voice said 
 
*THUMP*
 
"Too late” that familiar voice continues 
 
"I think I shook her a bit too hard" a voice said
 
My eyes shot open and I sat straight  rubbing my eyes ( trying but failing to keep them open) and covering myself with me blanket, not only because I heard the word "", but because it sounded like guys voices. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts. Its June you can't blame me. You can never trust 15 guys to one girl.... Wait 15 guys.... 15 guys...... 15...... GUYS!!!!!
 
Oh yea. That reminds me
 
HOLY CRAP WHAT AM I DOING HERE WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS??????????
And then it hit me like a soccer ball, hits you... right in the face. I moved in with them yesterday... Crap this is going to be like hell. 15 boys = a big mess 
 
"Yah keep your eyes open!!! We have a schedule!! Make us food we've been waiting for an hour!!" some guy said
 
Aish, so rude. Schedule? What schedule? I thought to myself
 
“Guys don't bully her it's her first day" Donghae said as he walked in.
 
"Privacy please?" I asked 
 
"Oh yea" one of them blushed. Just what the hell is this erted guy thinking!!!!!!
 
As soon as they left, I got up and grabbed my clothes and then ran to the bathroom, and that was difficult because I had no idea where it was!!!! I have a bad memory sometimes, okay. 
 
The super cute one came to my rescue, not only is he cute but he's kind too.
 
"Kamsamnida Sung min-shii" I said as I went in the bathroom. Daaannnggg it was huge!!!
 
It was bigger than my room, in America. And that room, was big
 
I did my daily routine, came out of the bathroom, now I wore shorts (not too short shorts but knee length shorts) and a tee shirt. I looked around hoping to find the kitchen. Soon I found it and all of the guys were waiting for food, they were dressed nicely too. For work I guess.
 
"Umm... What do you guys want to eat?" I said
 
"Anything"
 
'Anything doesn't make things easier for me' I thought
 
"Korean style or American style?” I asked
 
“Either"
 
'Again that doesn't make this any easier'
 
"Then I'll just cook what I want to eat"
 
"Sure"
 
I walked into the kitchen and it was neat and clean I'm surprised because last time I went into a guy’s house; it was more like a local dump than a house. Anyway I decided on making things American style since that's all I know how to cook. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, bread, etc. I started to cook and Ryeowook came into the kitchen.
 
"Hey, what are you making for breakfast?" he said
 
"Food" I replied
 
"What kind?"
 
"The edible kind" I joked
 
"No really what are you making" he asked 
 
I smiled "I'm making American style breakfast, bacon bread, eggs and pancakes etc."
 
"Hmmm..... Do you need help?" he asked 
 
"Uh yea, how much do those guys eat?" I answered
 
"Hmm well let's just say a lot especially in the mornings and after work."
 
I nodded "Can you tell me where all the cooking stuff is like the pans and everything?" I asked 
 
"Yea" Ryeowook showed me where everything was and helped me cook. So nice
 
We set the table and then in a second before I could even sit down, everybody was done. Oh my god these people are like beasts how can they eat so quickly
 
"More" they all said in unison
 
MORE???? Wow, that's a surprise, normally don’t people not eat a lot because they don't want to get fat?
 
I made more for them and they all ate it quickly again
 
"Can you slow down? I feel like you’re going to choke if you eat that fast”  I said
 
"I would but we don't have a lot of time and plus this is really really really good" Sungmin said
 
Really? That's nice I thought
 
"Its average" Heechul said before I could say thank you. He just had to ruin it. 
 
I finished eating and went back into the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes.
 
By the time I was done, it became really quiet so I looked into the living room and saw no one. 
 
So they all left without saying goodbye or see you later? Well that's nice 
 
I looked at my watch, it was 7:30. 
 
My classes start at 8:30 and the bus from here to the university is like 30 min’s. 
 
I ran to my room, grabbed my stuff and ran out the door.
 
Classes were over at 3:30 in the afternoon. I went back to the dorm and as I entered I discovered the dorm a mess! 
 
I'm pretty sure I left it clean how did it get this messy? Did someone rob us? Or did one of them come back and make a super big mess because he wants to make my life miserable? 
 
I don't even have anyone’s number I thought
 
Okay all I have to do is remain calm and clean up.
 
It wasn't that messy so I guessed one of the guys came back and was probably in a rush to get something. 
 
I started clean the living room at 4:15 and finished at 4:40, then I decided to clean the other rooms too, since I like things clean. I was finished at around 7 and I wasn’t even sure if I would finish those messy rooms in a day. 
 
I thought I should start making dinner so I started cooking, then I remembered I had homework and it was 10:50 still no sign of anyone... I am in the right place right...
 
Suddenly the door opened.
 
Aish! They scared the crap out of me, some of them looked so dead and I could barely recognize them. 
 
Not that I could recognize them to begin with but still yea. They all sat down in the living room and I brought water for all of them.
 
This is really awkward, I mean, they were all talking and I had no clue what they were taking about, plus I couldn't start a conversation because I don't know anyone here except for Donghae. I didn't want to get too close to any of them either.
 
"Do you guys want to eat something” I finally asked 
 
"Yea" most of them said
 
I went into the Kitchen and started to heat all the food I made about 3 hours ago. I saw Ryeowook walk in again and this time someone else came with him. Eunhyuk I think.
 
"Do you need help" they asked
 
"Kind of, just help me set the table" I said 
 
"Okay" Eunhyuk said
 
I finished washing the dishes and everyone was already asleep, wow they are kind people leaving me nothing but then again I am free loading in their dorm...
 
Ugh today was so boring I can’t believe it, I thought as I lay in bed
 
“Umma, appa, get better soon so I can see you again and so I can leave these people and this lonely place. I hate being lonely the most.” I thought to myself as a small tear came out, remembering things, big and small.
 
 
It’s been a week since I’ve come to this dorm and it’s as boring as hell. And it’s super tiresome. 
 
Try cooking and cleaning for 15 people including you plus having homework and tests and other school crap, don’t even mention laundry... it drives me crazy!!!!!! I want to procrastinate but I can’t. 
 
Well for me, school hasn’t officially started, I still need to finish all of that transfer stuff and that took the entire week
 
-------------- No one’s POV-----
 
"Guys it's been a week, she seems pretty good, what do you Guys think?" Donghae asked
 
"Not bad" Leeteuk said.
 
"At least she doesn't stalk us as like the last ajumma, ugh" Ryeowook trembled as he remembered.
 
"She’s better than the previous" Zhou mi said.
 
"So we keep her?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Mm I guess" Leeteuk said.
 
"Okay so then it's decided?" Donghae said.
 
They all nodded
 
 
Tae-hee POV----------
 
 
Aigoo I feel so old, seriously my back hurts... someone save me.
 
"Tae-hee come to the living room" I stopped doing my homework
 
Aish why am I so obedient?
 
"Coming~~" I said
 
I walked out of my room and it was totally dark...... I hate darkness TT_TT
 
 
"Sorry but I’m not moving until the lights turn on again"
 
Suddenly the door closes behind me and two hands touch my shoulder. Umma, I’m so scared save me, yes I am a college student asking her mommy to save her, because I love her that much, I’m not a mamma's girl I just love her.
 
"Who are you!!!?” I struggled. I’m usually not this weak but since I’ve worked a lot this week and I have like what 2 huge testes tomorrow, I feel dead and tired, but mostly dead 
 
No answer.... is this a robber? It is isn’t it? Aish, it just had to be today
 
We started to move but we were pretty slow
 
I’m going to die, he’s going to kidnap me and then ask for ransom money and since no one cares, I’ll die in the hands of this person!!!!! 
 
Daddy come back from wherever you are (I can’t say heaven since he's not dead, and I can’t say coma.... well maybe I could but that’s not what the doctors told me!!!!)
 
The lights and then wa-bam!!!
 
 
 
finally updated =P please subscribe and comment =P